Application engine responds to music and other sounds from device like real speaker.
Consume low CPU and GPU power (long battery life).
Live Wallpaper and application works in landscape and portrait mode, each mode has 15 separate profiles.
You can change them, according to your own preferences (create, swap, and delete).
All Access features:
- enlarge, reduce, move, and add mirror to the speaker.
- test suspension speaker, manually or automatically (finger icon or sine wave icon)
- quick configuration option from the wallpaper (quick configuration icon must be highlight,
tap the screen with three fingers on the wallpaper screen for start configuration)
- vibration (vibration icon must be highlight)
NOTE: Some device are not supported, because they have no electric motor.
- music control (music control icon must be highlight):
* play/pause: tap twice quickly into the center of the screen
* previous: tap twice quickly in the left part of the screen
* next: tap twice quickly in the right part of the screen
* stop: tap quickly left part of the screen, then center, and finally on the right part of the screen
NOTE: From version 1.3 you can choose your music player to control:
- Default by the system
- Google Play Music
- Samsung Music Player
- Sony WALKMAN Music Player
- Stock Android Player
How to set Subwoofer Speaker on home screen long press wallpaper and choose:
Set wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Subwoofer Speaker -> Set wallpaper
NOTE: On some devices, the Subwoofer Speaker can not work properly.
It is caused by the built-in DSP.
Media players block audio data - android visualizer class not work properly.
If android visualizer class not working properly in your device, please do not blame my application.
Try on another device ;)
Application engine evaluates the output sound power of smartphone in selected frequency band, and then generated a splash speaker cone is proportional to the signal level.
NOTE: On some devices, the program can not work properly due to the use of their own add-ons manufacturer. The application may not support some media players. It is desirable to see the free version of the application.
As in most applications of this type, it is possible to select a pre-configured theme (full version) or customize everything yourself.
The list of available options (some available in full version):
-Speaker. You can select the speaker type.
-Sensitivity. Parameter determining the reaction dynamics in the bursts of sound.
-Speaker figuration. You can select a design.
-Number of speakers. You can choose one or two.
-Frequency band. You can select the frequency band in which the engine is to evaluate the level of sound.
-Vibration. Turning animations vibration speaker for small sound vibrations.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
-Intensity. You can choose the radius of the animated sound wave.
-Wave. Enable or Disable.
-Caps Visualizer. You can choose either free or bound.
-Speed drop-caps. Operates on a free-caps.
-Height. You can set the height of the visualizer.
-Arc. Adds a small curvature of the visualizer.
-Smoothing. Enable anti-aliasing filter for smoother operation Visualizer.
-No music. The inclusion of animation work in the absence of sound output.
It's is a simple sound generator that generates simple sine wave (20Hz-20kHz) or noise (white, pink and brown) that enables you to test the quality of the speakers (given that you know how a sine/noise should sound). Just connect your phone's headphone output with the amplifier input and press the play button.
The generator makes mono sound with support for various sample rates (8000-44100Hz) and sound buffer sizes.
NOTE: If you hear dropouts, that might mean that either your CPU is too slow (choose smaller sample rate) or you're out of memory (increase the buffer size). If you hear dropouts even on the most conservative settings (8000Hz sample rate, +100% buffer size), please let me know.
[LOCALE] English, Italian
SOON TO COME: log scale, stereo sound, phase testing support, other generators, UI redesign.
-設定のウィジェット色指定は文字列でも可能(例: 'red', 'blue', 'green')
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
This is the speaker-only version of SoundSeeder for devices running Android 2.2 - 4.0.
If your device is running Android 4.1 or newer, please install the SoundSeeder Music Player application:
The SoundSeeder Speaker app receives Music that is played by a SoundSeeder Music Player.
Run the SoundSeeder Speaker on any Android device (beginning with Android 2.2) and connect it via Wi-Fi to the SoundSeeder Music Player.
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Similar to Samsung Group Play - Share Music™
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check the FAQs:
If you have any questions or problems with SoundSeeder please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
or visit us at
Follow us on
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped radio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
★ Become a citizen reporter and broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
★ Share your original music with the world.
★ Express yourself and share what you’re passionate about in your own podcast. Be the expert in your field.
★ Let your friends know what you’re up to and start an audio blog.
★ Broadcast play-by-plays of exciting sports games.
★ Record or broadcast LIVE
★ Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
★ Easy-to-use interface
★ Audio FX library
★ Control all volumes and mix channels independently
★ Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
★ Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any issues, please contact the Spreaker team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://www.spreaker.com/help
Control your music from across the room. The HALE Dock Controller App enables you to control the Speaker Dock for Android from across the room using your remote control.
Choose your music source. Listen to audio from your favorite apps, including Spotify, Songza, Google Play Music, Pandora, and more.
Track forward/track back
Home - Media Chooser
Due to software and hardware conflicts, the HALE Dock Controller App may not be fully compatible with certain Android phones. For compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email - email@example.com
90% audio compression, no voice interruptions, no ads, and control over the equalizer! This is the professional version.
WiFi Speaker is used to:
-Turn Android into a wireless speaker or headphone
-Watch movies with real time audio
-Works 3G/4G cellular or local network
-Use it as a wireless speaker for DJ turntables
-Many, many more uses.
Average minimum latency is 10 milliseconds.
Multiple Android's can connect to a single server, so you can use android devices to play audio in every room in your house if you want. Systems like that cost thousands. This is FREE.
Even one pair of wireless headsets or speakers cost hundreds! Just use WiFi speaker instead. Its free.
Audio jack or speakers broken? Replace them with your Android!
WiFi Speaker has very low latency (audio delay.) This means you can listen to a movie or YouTube wirelessly.
Watch movies quietly from any distance using your Android and headphones.
Not just a boring streaming app! You can use any music player you want; Grooveshark, Spotify, YouTube, ITunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, etc.
Live audio capture and streaming
Not limited to any music player
PRECISE control over audio quality (choose your audio format!)
PRECISE Control over buffer time
Very low latency
Easy to use
Before using WiFi Speaker on your Android device, you MUST have the WiFi Speaker server application running on the PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds.
Please do not down vote if you are having setup trouble. Contact me and I'll help fix your issues.
If you're connecting over 3G/4G, an unlimited data plan is strongly recommended.
Download the server here:
For information, see the FAQ guide here:
Low ratings hurt apps! Give me a chance to make you happy! Your issue will be resolved. Submit any error reports through google play, or email them to the developer. Feel free to contact the developer with criticism or praise, I appreciate both.
I want you to love this app!
Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC
Internet: Used to access your WiFi Speaker server over 3G/4G when required
Access WiFi State: Check whether wifi is enabled
If reporting a problem please list your Android version (2.3, 3.0, etc.), make/model, and description of issue.
Check the server download site frequently for server updates.
You must have the free version of Wall Speaker(Live wallpaper) installed before downloading this.
Once you have installed this unlocker, simply restart the wallpaper and you're ready to go.
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
When you're not at the mic, discover and listen to millions of episodes, shows, and tunes.
What can you do with Spreaker Radio & Podcasts?
★ Share quick audio updates on social networks
★ Broadcast live concerts
★ Create your podcast on the go
★ Live sports commentary
★ Citizen Journalism
★ Audio guides
★ Access millions of tracks, podcasts, and live shows
★ Manage and modify your podcasts and profile
★ Keep updated on shows and users you follow
★ Sign up via Facebook or Twitter
★ and much, much more...
What they say about Spreaker
Talk, discuss, chat, and more!
"The Spreaker app is unique in that it streams audio at 128 kbps and includes features like live chat and social sharing” - TechCrunch
"Talk radio for the people, by the people with talk radio quality." - Wall Street Journal
"Spreaker is super-easy to use" - Forbes
"I've always wanted my own radio show. Now with Spreaker, I can." - Robert Scoble
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+Spreaker/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/spreaker
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spreaker
If you have any kind of issues, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us at our forum at http://help.spreaker.com
Rdio is supported. If you have a subscription then full length songs will play both locally and on Chromecast. For Rdio subscriptions to work on Chromecast you have to cast from the Rdio official app or web page first (only once). If you don't have an Rdio subscription then 30 second samples will play.
Subsonic is also supported. You will need to download the server onto your desktop/laptop (www.subsonic.org) and set it up with your music library.
Soundcloud integration has been improved significantly and now offers the following features
- Soundcloud on Chromecast
- Explore all Soundcloud genres to build playlists in seconds
- See Soundcloud users' tracks, playlists and likes directly from their track or by typing in their name
- For any generic track, step through all Soundcloud artist/track matches to chose the one for your playlist.
Regarding YouTube on Chromecast, Google has started to insert ads without giving developers the ability to offer a skip feature to the user. We apologize for this and are communicating with Google to try and resolve.
Permissions (working on making these optional)
- Calendar - to post concerts
- Microphone - to speak text
- Location - to see concerts in the vicinity
Last, but by no means least, please provide feedback to email@example.com, especially the negative and creative varieties. We know many of you are using the features successfully but there are a few users who cannot seem to even run the app at all. We have tested on many devices but not every one, so rather than just trashing the app please give us an opportunity to figure out why it won't run for you by sending device specs, ROM version, and as much information as possible as to what is happening. If we then fail to resolve the issue by all means trash it.
See the review on Tapscape
Una bella canzone, un sorriso, uno scambio di opinioni.
Ogni giorno Radio Toscana vive e fa rivivere, con il popolo e per il popolo, l’attualità, lo spirito e le tradizioni tipiche della regione.
Aggiornamenti sul traffico in tempo reale, la Fiorentina e lo sport toscano, scherzi telefonici e numerosi giochi a premi: ascolta, partecipa ed interagisci in diretta.
Toscana è la nostra regione, Toscana è la vostra radio. Radio Toscana: una radio, una regione.
24 ore su 24 di News e Grandi Successi. E poi grande struttura operativa, perchè la radio non sia solo in radio, ma anche nelle piazze, per le strade, a un passo dagli ascoltatori. Tutto questo grazie all\'utilizzo di ben 2 motorhome, il primo strutturato su un Pulman Gran Turismo, il secondo su un vero e proprio Truck americano. Non può, però, bastare questo spazio per raccontarti tutto! Se vuoi saperne di più, basta un click... e buon ascolto!
Questa applicazione ti permette di portare la musica, la
simpatia, la sicilianità della tua radio preferita sempre con te. In tutto il mondo. Visita il nostro sito
www.studiocentrale.it , partecipa ai giochi e tieniti sempre
aggiornato sulle novità discografiche. Radio Studio
Centrale, ti segue sempre, non ti lascia mai !
Potrai ascotare i nostri programmi in diretta irradiati dalle stazioni di Roma, Catania e Firenze.
Programmi sull’attualità, fede cristiana, famiglia, educazione, riflessioni bibliche, psicologia, esperienze di vita, letture, divulgazione scientifica, volontariato sociale e medicina.
Musica e canzoni gospel, spiritual, easy listening, soul, d'autore, etnica, lirica, esistenziale, contemporanea, sinfonica sacra.
- ascoltare tutti i successi degli 80, 90 e di oggi
- inviare un messaggio a Stereocittà
- consultare le informazioni
- riascoltare i programmi quando e dove vuoi