** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
This app allows you to improve your knowledge and ability in ear training, sight reading and writing music rhythms.
Through dictation, reading and tapping rhythm exercices, you will progress at your own pace following the different levels. You always have a global view on your last results.
This app is translated in:
Kind of exercices:
* Reading (Reading and tapping on your screen or clapping your hands or some claves etc.)
* Dictation (Listening and writing)
* Write your own rhythms (listen or tap them)
Kind of rhythms:
And many more...
The free download of this app gives access to:
* more than 100 exercices and exams with growing difficulty
* lessons (with text and music roll)
You can create and listen to your own rhythms, then try to play them to check your accuracy.
You can also create an exercice by picking the levels you particularly want to work on.
The only purchases you can do, are after the app is installed and tested at your own pace.
If you still wish to reach higher levels of music theory, then you will have the opportunity through the app to access to:
* more than 200 different exercises
* more than 30 different exams
* all the rhythm music theory lessons
* full detail of the accuracy of your taps (in ms)
* full access to Custom games (Write your own rhythm, create an exercise by picking in all existing exercises)
* unlimited replays in exercises
* discounts for the next published games in this app
The permissions in this app are:
- "In-app purchases" : to allow users to buy items (the list of items is written just above)
- "Microphone" : the app uses the microphone to allow users to play in Read and Clap game. In that game, users can play with theirs hands, with some claves etc. in order to produce sound that will be recorded by the microphone.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Full MIDI control over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Adverts+Analytics)
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
Finally, the best real powerful drum sounds and tons of cool rhythms in a stable and solid drum machine. So easy to use. Just choose your rhythm and bpm (Beats Per Minute), press "Load" button, in a second you will have the most rocky sound on an android device. Totally stable groove!
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 4 Drumsets
* Lots of cool rhythms
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
. 32 bars continous in the free version
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
Rock music is a genre of popular music that originated as "rock and roll" in the United States in the 1950s, and developed into a range of different styles in the 1960s and later, particularly in the United Kingdom and the United States It has its roots in 1940s' and 1950s' rock and roll, itself heavily influenced by rhythm and blues and country music. Rock music also drew strongly on a number of other genres such as blues and folk, and incorporated influences from jazz, classical and other musical sources.
Musically, rock has centered around the electric guitar, usually as part of a rock group with bass guitar and drums. Typically, rock is song-based music usually with a 4/4 time signature utilizing a verse-chorus form, but the genre has become extremely diverse and common musical characteristics are difficult to define. Like pop music, lyrics often stress romantic love but also address a wide variety of other themes that are frequently social or political in emphasis. The dominance of rock by white, male musicians has been seen as one of the key factors shaping the themes explored in rock music. Rock places a higher degree of emphasis on musicianship, live performance, and an ideology of authenticity than pop music.
By the late 1960s, referred to as the "golden age" or "classic rock" period, a number of distinct rock music sub-genres had emerged, including hybrids like blues rock, folk rock, country rock, and jazz-rock fusion, many of which contributed to the development of psychedelic rock influenced by the counter-cultural psychedelic scene. New genres that emerged from this scene included progressive rock, which extended the artistic elements; glam rock, which highlighted showmanship and visual style; and the diverse and enduring major sub-genre of heavy metal, which emphasized volume, power, and speed. In the second half of the 1970s, punk rock both intensified and reacted against some of these trends to produce a raw, energetic form of music characterized by overt political and social critiques. Punk was an influence into the 1980s on the subsequent development of other sub-genres, including New Wave, post-punk and eventually the alternative rock movement. From the 1990s alternative rock began to dominate rock music and break through into the mainstream in the form of grunge, Britpop, and indie rock. Further fusion sub-genres have since emerged, including pop punk, rap rock, and rap metal, as well as conscious attempts to revisit rock's history, including the garage rock/post-punk and synthpop revivals at the beginning of the new millennium.
Rock music has also embodied and served as the vehicle for cultural and social movements, leading to major sub-cultures including mods and rockers in the UK and the hippie counterculture that spread out from San Francisco in the US in the 1960s. Similarly, 1970s punk culture spawned the visually distinctive goth and emo subcultures. Inheriting the folk tradition of the protest song, rock music has been associated with political activism .
Master Salsa Timing and Instrument identification using our Interactive Salsa Rhythm Android App.
■ Interact with instruments to train your ears to distinguish each instrument
■ Practice your timing On-1 and On-2
■ Combine and arrange instruments to create different salsa tunes
■ Become a part of the growing Salsa Beat Machine community
Instruments: Clave, Piano, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bass, Maracas, Guiro, Cowbell and an Instructor
■ 21 different piano patterns, 11 Bass patterns, 28 percussion patterns including Clave, Tumbao, Guaguancó, Cáscara, Rumba, Caballo, Danzón and more
■ Instructor voice counting the beats On-1 and On-2
■ Control the tempo (BPM), musical key and the volume of each individual instrument
■ Supports both 2/3 and 3/2 Clave orientations
Have problems finding the beat in Salsa music - where's the "One", where is the "Two"? Can't seem to feel the rhythm? Need to train your ear to fish for different instruments as they play in concert during a Salsa song? This app will help you to develop better timing, learn about different key instruments involved in Salsa compositions, and improve your ability to execute your dance patterns better while developing concepts of musicality. This app is recommended for beginner, intermediate or advanced dancers, band members, music students and just about anyone who want to master the rich rhythms of Latin music.
For more info & support visit our Facebook page:
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - Used for displaying the Salsa Timing videos (accessible from the main menu) and reporting error information in case of application crash (anonymous crash report).
PHONE CALLS - Used to detect whenever there is an incoming call and stop the music automatically so it does not interrupt your phone calls.
On some older devices, the app may terminate or not start because of a low memory condition. Restarting the device (turning it off and then on again) may help with this situation.
For any issue, please contact email@example.com.
Even train the sense of rhythm alone is good, it is also good to instead of drummer in the session,
Can be used anytime, anywhere, definitive edition of the Android app "MetroDrum" appeared!
· 40 can be selected or more patterns!
- All you have to do is! Just press the Play to select the pattern!
· BPM corresponds to a range of 60-300!
· BPM other up and down buttons of one, can be changed in the three types of direct input, tap!
· ON / OFF of the pre-count function can be selected!
And stop when the fill-in can also be selected!
MetroDrum / Metro drum / drum / Metronome / Drum / Metronome
● It's FREE!
● LED Flashlight uses the camera flash on your phone as a light source
● LED Strobelight with music detection ( open app close to loud Music source: clubs, concerts, HIFI ♫♫♫)
● Instantly Opens: No waiting around to find your path
♫ Simple and usefull
● A flashlight, which is always available when you need it
● Classic Strobelight
● Very Bright Flashlight
● No need for a real flashlight
How Strobe Lights Get Your Attention ?
The lights will come on and off, which is much more likely to get someone's attention than a light that is just on solidly. The change and movement makes them visible. The human eye works the same way, so the flashing of the strobe lights makes them twice as effect as they would be otherwise.
Strobe lights are used in clubs where they are used to give an illusion of slow motion.
WARNING! Keep away from Children.
Continuous staring at a strobe light may cause epileptic symptoms
Top Free Flashlight: Supports tons of phone models to help everyone light up the dark
For the beginning drummer this app provides exercises and basic beats in all styles. Instant drum lessons. Daily inspiration and new ideas in an easy, fun format. Practice makes perfect -- and this is the perfect practice metronome.
The seasoned pro will appreciate having Rude Rhythm as a reliable rhythm reference. Good grooves, always in the pocket.
So, the chart calls for a mambo? Check!
Need a fresh variation of latin funk? Got it!
Find an original sounding afropop? Consider it done!
As a drum machine the Rude Rhythm app has presets galore -- ideal for trying out song ideas, experimenting with different styles and flavors. The high quality sounds allow it to be used as a backing track and for demo recordings as well. And when practicing this app is much more fun than any metronome!
Rude Rhythm contains 500 different drum set beats in all styles, from metal to polka. Hundreds of magazines from several decades has been used to find classic examples of all styles, the best websites has provided up to date ideas and more are added all the time. This is an ever expanding encyclopedia of rhythms.
But there are also hundreds of signature grooves from legendary drummers like
...and the list goes on and on. Got suggestions for styles or drummers that are missing? Send a mail and we will do our best to add it quickly!
The playback engine is custom made for this app, and based on the most accurate metronome on the market. Slow down a tricky rhythm while practicing. Speed it up as you learn. This drum coach goes from 20 to 240 BPM with perfect audio quality.
And it's no simple midi drum machine, but a real sample player. All drums and cymbals are professionally recorded, providing a wide variety of sounds. Three different, great sounding, complete kits are included.
Rude Rhythm is easy to use, with crisp and clear graphics in all resolutions. Search and browse, flip quickly between rhythms also while playing. The app works equally well on phones and tablets. Still it is small (only about 4 MB including all images and sounds!), requires no strange permissions or Internet access.
Go get it. And then go play!
Android. GrooveMixer Pro is ad-free version of GrooveMixer app.
To try FREE demo please
go to this link: http://groovemixer.com/get/
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel
mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV, AIFF, DS, OGG or FLAC sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make trap, hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB
and other music tracks. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their
music rhythm ideas everywhere.
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode supported
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Piano roll mode to pitch instruments
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, AIF, DS, OGG, FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
• DrumSynth files can be imported
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens. This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology
Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
Per Voi tanti nuovi contenuti, per vivere sempre la vostra radio del cuore. Scarica subito l'applicazione e potrai:
- Conoscere tutta la musica di Radio Iglesias: le playlist, le news, le 10 canzoni italiane più richieste e le vostre playlist musicali
- Ascoltare il nuovo canale Dance, il jazz e il blues
- Informarti con i nostri nostri GR Locali e Nazionali;
- Ascoltare l'oroscopo del giorno e l'almanacco del giorno;
- Richiedere le vostre canzoni preferite
Radio Iglesias è l'esempio di come farsi sentire senza farsi vedere.
24 ore su 24 di News e Grandi Successi. E poi grande struttura operativa, perchè la radio non sia solo in radio, ma anche nelle piazze, per le strade, a un passo dagli ascoltatori. Tutto questo grazie all\'utilizzo di ben 2 motorhome, il primo strutturato su un Pulman Gran Turismo, il secondo su un vero e proprio Truck americano. Non può, però, bastare questo spazio per raccontarti tutto! Se vuoi saperne di più, basta un click... e buon ascolto!
• 4 canali musicali: Radio Taormina, Radio Taormina Rock, Dance e Italian Style
• La playlist e la classifica dei più trasmessi
• Le notizie aggiornate in tempo reale
• Una sezione per inviare messaggi con richieste o dediche
Scaricala subito per trovarti immerso in...Un mare di Musica!