Ashampoo Snap for Android is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
•Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
•Notification Bar status messages
•Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
•System integration: Use "Open with Snap" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
•Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
•Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
•Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
•Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
•Image scaling supported
•AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
•Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
•Many additional stamps/cliparts
Snap Pad is a scratch pad app which can be opened by simple touch.
We usually think things that are between these two.
1) Too important that must be made to memo and will be read again
2) Not important as doodlings
So then where do you put your moderately important, temporary thinkings?
If you want to organize your thoughts or want to write down sparkling ideas quickly, then simply use Snap Pad.
- A scratch pad comes out when you drag the snap region.
You don't need to save, open, rename things.
- You can open it while using other apps.
Even when you are playing games or browsing the web, you can open and expand the size as you wish.
- It supports Samsung Galaxy Note S-Pen.
Stroke thinkness will change as pressure changes if you use S-Pen.
- Your contents will be preserved.
It will remain as it was even you quit the app unless you use eraser.
- More pen and eraser options will come out when you press again or long press selected buttons. (Pen selection, Erase all, etc..)
- Pen and eraser mode changes in turn when you press S-Pen button on hovering
- You can configure background color and opacity values.
- Snap pad will be collapsed when you double tap the black size control bar.
- Orange box will be hidden when you use other apps. Of course Snap Pad will work continually.
- The difference between full version and free version is only the ads.
If you don't like ads or you would like to donate, please buy the full version.
- FlyingBus Studio's another app Snap Desk is available.
Snap Pad and Snap Desk are similar but main targets are different.
If you want to write memo quickly for idea sketch or doodling, use Snap Pad. Or if you want to write several memo and manage them, use Snap Desk.
Both are from same developer, and both will be updated continually.
SNAP@MOM is a free and simple-to-use mobile application offered by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to gather and relay feedback from the public when they observe any unsafe Workplace Safety and Health (WSH). Simply SNAP a photo, and use the app to feedback on unsafe acts at work and good work practices. The features include:
1) A simple step-by-step reporting wizard
Report any related work acts (issues) you spotted using the simple step-by-step wizard in a few minutes!
2) Provision of a map in the reporting wizard.
Instead of requesting for text to be entered in the location of the issue you have spotted, SNAP@MOM provides you a map straight away so that your current location will be populated instantly. Not the right location populated? (Accuracy of location populated depends on a combination of GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM signal) Use the centred crosshair to navigate exactly where the issue is spotted and the corresponding address will be populated by the app automatically!
3) Notifying the workplace owners immediately (conditions apply)
Workplace owners are obliged to ensure a safe and healthy environment at their workplaces. SNAP@MOM will assist in keeping them informed; if the location of issue spotted matches with a location of a SNAP@MOM registered workplace, the respective workplace owner will be notified immediately of the issue reported!
Help in building a safe and healthy culture so that death, injuries and ill-health can be eliminated from all workplaces!
• Anywhere file access and viewing
• Auto-organize your entire content library
• View & share files securely and privately in the Family Room
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for secure private sharing with other members of
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop
platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only
viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap One members also get full access to Snap Secure & Snap Play:
Snap Secure provides the most comprehensive people, data, and device security
available for you and your family.
• Family Map – see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety – know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing while driving
• Anti-Malware – protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Safety Zones – receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a geographic area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Emergency Manager – Trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• Social Media Security – monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile photo – add a photo to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendar, photos, videos and more
• Instant backup of each photo you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Cross-platform restore of backed up data to a new device
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• Locate a lost phone on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music from the cloud to any device at any time.
• Stream all of your home and mobile music from the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop
• Favorite songs, playlistslists, albums, and artists for quick and easy access
• Stream from our web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
With Snap CloudView, Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have
all of your digital bases covered. The digital world can be a chaotic headache. Let all
that technology work for you, for a change, with Snap One.
Snap CloudView is available for: Android, iPad & iPhone, Mac and Windows
desktops and web browsers
DOWNLOAD SNAP CLOUDVIEW NOW
VIEW YOUR LIFE. EVERYWHERE.
Select the key blank of your key, take a quick in-app snap and read the bitting in record time.
Key blank references provided for Keyline, Silca, Ilco and JMA key blanks. No need to search for equivalent key blanks online!
Snap Decoder is programmed with proprietary edge detection algorithms. If your photo is on a plain, white background and in focus, the app will detect all the features of the key and calculate the bitting instantly.
Sometimes, shadows cause false edges or a locksmith may have filed down the tip of the key. Snap Decoder provides you the tools to rapidly account for these discrepancies and have your key decoded accurately every time.
Then, connect Snap Decoder with InstaCode Live for Android to convert the bitting into the code and cut the key in a flash (on one of the InstaCode Live for Android supported key machines).
No more fumbling with clumsy calipers and scraps of papers, let Snap Decoder take all the hassle out of decoding keys for you.
Now, Snap Decoder integrates directly with InstaCode Live for Android! Simply open the Find Bitting interface in InstaCode Live for Android, and the SnapDecoder logo will appear in the top right of the menu-bar if the series can be decoded with SnapDecoder! This allows InstaCode Live for Android users to decode up to 6500 key series!
Find the tools you need anywhere, anytime.
The Snap-on® catalog app lets you browse and order innovative tools and equipment with the simple tap of the screen. With over 600 pages of the latest tool and equipment offerings right at your fingertips, the media-rich digital catalog is interactive, easy to use, and lets you see Snap-on® products in great detail. The catalog includes hand tools, power tools, tool storage, diagnostics and shop equipment. Quality, performance and innovation - that's what you'll find in the new Snap-on® digital catalog.
Patent-pending Media Deck™ Technology.
This secret safety security app phone lock will take a picture of any user who puts the incorrect password into there device. They will be unaware that this app uses the forward facing camera of the phone/device and automatically 'snaps' a secret photo and maps the location with google maps GPS co-ordinates, time and date of the user who tried to unlock the device. We will then send all the information to the owner of the device via e-mail.
So no matter if it is a snooping partner trying to unlock your device or someone who has stolen your phone you will always have a piece of mind that "security snap" is watching.....
the contact information you can pass with it:
first name, last name, phone number, your email, your website, note about you, address.
Snap can also send your card by Email, or save it to your photos gallery for later use.
another feature we are excited about in this release,
* * is the ability to change and create multiple cards fast, straight from your contact list.
this makes the app very flexible, for the switching and creation of new cards when you need them * *
this desired feature comes after a lot of work, and we are happy to release it
if you find yourself in a situation in which you need to distribute your information to one person
or to many in a meeting or a conference, this is an app you must have
v3.5 - a few bug fixes for large devices
v3.1 - the main feature in this release is the ability to create a contact card
straight from an existing contact in the contact list with just a tap of your finger.
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
This app notifies you when your battery is fully charged. You can also select battery level and many customization.
NOTICE: If you use any task killer app, please add this app to ignore list or white list. Otherwise, application will not work properly.
!! 530 000 NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS !!
Anti theft alarm!!!
Don't worry about having to leave your phone charging unattended! Full Battery & Theft Alarm will sound an alarm when your phone is unplugged or battery fully charge. Useful for when a plug isn't near somewhere to sit so that you can leave your phone and know it will be safe.
Alerts you with audio and vibration when your phone is fully charged.
Great for when you want a quick charge without checking your phone every minute.
Also great if you don't like leaving your phone plugged in after it's charged.
- BATTERY PERCENTAGE
- Charge time.
- Remaining time to 100%
- Sound and vibration alarm when charger is unplugged. (Anti theft alarm)
- Password security for theft alarm.
- Easy to use user interface
- Status message about application
- Choose custom alarm. You can also choose silent.
- Alarm volume control.
- Vibration option.
- Full battery alarm.
- Start automatically option.
- Enable automatically option.
- Notification bar option.
- Different thief alarm sound option.
- When alert full battery alarm, you can unplug your cable to stop alarm.
- "Do not stop alarm until unplug cable" option.
- Turn off theft alarm if all you need is battery full alarm.
- Extra time feature after fully charged.
- Start auto after reboot.
Please Email Suggestions and Bugs!.
To become beta user please join this group : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/full-battery-theft-alarm-test-group
After you joined group, please use link : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.pextor.batterychargeralarm
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
This app lets you protect your messages from WhatsApp, BBM, WeChat, Telegram, Viber, LINE, Hangouts, GTalk, Facebook, SMS, Kakao Talk, Kik Messenger, Tango, SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram and Yahoo Messenger behind a PIN. Keep you privacy and maintain secure!
You can also configure it to protect your images and videos from your device gallery.
After installation it will ask you to set a 4 digit PIN, and will show the configuration options.
You can customize auto-lock time, so you don't need to enter the PIN every time you change task on your device.
If you enter a wrong pin and your phone has front camera, it will take a picture of the intruder and save it inside the application.
Have fun in detecting the intruder! (Only devices with front camera)
★ It's free and has no limitations.
★ Keep your messages safe
★ Protect uninstallation and settings for more security
★ Capture intruders when wrong PIN entered. Have Fun :)
★ Customize autolock time
★ It is ultra lightweight. Uses low resources and space.
★ Minimun special permissions required
★ Design attractive and simple user interface.
If you like our work, please don't forget the stars :)
- widget can be on lock screen
- really cool dynamic real time graphics
- analyze battery usage for weeks
- no battery drain
- Motorola hack : get 1% precision on battery level on Motorola devices (thanks Michal Veselovský for having suggested and tested this feature)
An advice : use the widget and keep the app at least two days otherwise you will miss most of its benefits.
If you like this app, do not hesitate to tell you friends ;)
I will be happy to answer your Battery snap related questions. Just send me an email!
Get Battery snap Xtra! and remove all ads, alert level high and low, level display in the notification bar, and more widget styles!
Needs Battery snap 2.11 or more recent to be useful.
Please use the settings to enable active GPS/Network usage for probing location. Using active probing will of course increase your battery usage.
Visit the link below to download the mandatory Battery snap.
Provides alerts for the statuses of the battery statuses of your devices.
For now, automatic alerts through SMS (for GSM devices) and Twitter are supported.
Nevertheless, you can manually share your battery status with virtually any application installed on your device.
Beware : this is an ADD-ON for "Battery snap".
Most of the configuration of this add-on can be done via the "Battery snap" settings.
Visit the link below to download "Battery snap", the main application :