Ashampoo Snap for Android is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
•Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
•Notification Bar status messages
•Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
•System integration: Use "Open with Snap" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
•Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
•Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
•Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
•Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
•Image scaling supported
•AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
•Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
•Many additional stamps/cliparts
No more fumbling with clumsy calipers and scraps of papers, let Snap Decoder take all the hassle out of decoding keys for you.
Snap Decoder integrates directly with InstaCode Live for Android! Simply open the Find Bitting interface in InstaCode Live for Android, and the SnapDecoder logo will appear in the top right of the menu-bar if the series can be decoded! This allows InstaCode Live for Android users to decode up to 6500 key series!
The app also come pre-loaded with a sample of common key series for non-InstaCode Live for Android users to use, including various single sided, double sided keys, track, channel and laser keys! Key blank references provided for Keyline, Silca, Ilco and JMA key blanks. No need to search for equivalent key blanks online!
Select the key blank of your key, take a quick snap and read the bitting in record time.
Snap Decoder is programmed with proprietary key edge detection algorithms. If your photo is on a plain, white background and in focus, the app will detect all the features of the key and calculate the bitting in seconds.
Sometimes, shadows cause false edges or a locksmith may have filed down the tip of the key. Snap Decoder provides you the tools to rapidly account for these discrepancies and have your key decoded accurately every time.
Then, send the bitting to InstaCode Live for Android to convert the bitting into the code and cut the key in a flash (on one of the InstaCode Live for Android supported key machines).
Developed by the Clean Master team
What We Can Do For You
Transfer photos, music, videos, apps and other file types to nearby friends across devices.
Highlights of SnapShare
☆ Fast: 150x faster than Bluetooth over a distance of 500+ ft.
☆ Network free: Uses Hotspot (no cellular data cost), no cellular or Wi-Fi network is needed.
☆ Easy to use: Auto find friends, send and receive in 2 steps.
☆ Group sharing: Multiple files of all types can be sent to a group of friends.
Chinese, English, Russian, Spanish, more coming soon
Cellular data notes
No cellular data will be consumed during file sharing. Due to a restriction on Android 5.0, we cannot disable cellular data during transfers. You will definitely not be charged for the data transfers!
If you have any questions or feedback about our app, you can contact us at email@example.com
Snap Pad is a scratch pad app which can be opened by simple touch.
We usually think things that are between these two.
1) Too important that must be made to memo and will be read again
2) Not important as doodlings
So then where do you put your moderately important, temporary thinkings?
If you want to organize your thoughts or want to write down sparkling ideas quickly, then simply use Snap Pad.
- A scratch pad comes out when you drag the snap region.
You don't need to save, open, rename things.
- You can open it while using other apps.
Even when you are playing games or browsing the web, you can open and expand the size as you wish.
- It supports Samsung Galaxy Note S-Pen.
Stroke thinkness will change as pressure changes if you use S-Pen.
- Your contents will be preserved.
It will remain as it was even you quit the app unless you use eraser.
- More pen and eraser options will come out when you press again or long press selected buttons. (Pen selection, Erase all, etc..)
- Pen and eraser mode changes in turn when you press S-Pen button on hovering
- You can configure background color and opacity values.
- Snap pad will be collapsed when you double tap the black size control bar.
- Orange box will be hidden when you use other apps. Of course Snap Pad will work continually.
- The difference between full version and free version is only the ads.
If you don't like ads or you would like to donate, please buy the full version.
- FlyingBus Studio's another app Snap Desk is available.
Snap Pad and Snap Desk are similar but main targets are different.
If you want to write memo quickly for idea sketch or doodling, use Snap Pad. Or if you want to write several memo and manage them, use Snap Desk.
Both are from same developer, and both will be updated continually.
SNAP@MOM is a free and simple-to-use mobile application offered by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to gather and relay feedback from the public when they observe any unsafe Workplace Safety and Health (WSH). Simply SNAP a photo, and use the app to feedback on unsafe acts at work and good work practices. The features include:
1) A simple step-by-step reporting wizard
Report any related work acts (issues) you spotted using the simple step-by-step wizard in a few minutes!
2) Provision of a map in the reporting wizard.
Instead of requesting for text to be entered in the location of the issue you have spotted, SNAP@MOM provides you a map straight away so that your current location will be populated instantly. Not the right location populated? (Accuracy of location populated depends on a combination of GPS, Wi-Fi and GSM signal) Use the centred crosshair to navigate exactly where the issue is spotted and the corresponding address will be populated by the app automatically!
3) Notifying the workplace owners immediately (conditions apply)
Workplace owners are obliged to ensure a safe and healthy environment at their workplaces. SNAP@MOM will assist in keeping them informed; if the location of issue spotted matches with a location of a SNAP@MOM registered workplace, the respective workplace owner will be notified immediately of the issue reported!
Help in building a safe and healthy culture so that death, injuries and ill-health can be eliminated from all workplaces!
• Anywhere file access and viewing
• Auto-organize your entire content library
• View & share files securely and privately in the Family Room
★Cloud Media Management
• View and access your favorite photos, music, videos and docs, that were backed up with Snap Secure, from any device
• Share content easily by link, attachment, or directly to social media pages
• Tag your favorite files for quick access
• Put content in the Family Room for secure private sharing with other members of
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop
platforms can work together
• 750 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available) for Snap One members
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only
viewable by that member
• State-of-the-art cloud storage infrastructure with the highest levels of security
Snap One members also get full access to Snap Secure & Snap Play:
Snap Secure provides the most comprehensive people, data, and device security
available for you and your family.
• Family Map – see each family member’s location on a map
• Driver Safety – know if your family members are calling, texting, and browsing while driving
• Anti-Malware – protect your Android devices from viruses, malicious links and other threats with our #1-ranked security solution
• Alert Zones – receive alerts when a family member enters or leaves a geographic area - set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Emergency Manager – Trigger an SOS alert if you’re in a dangerous situation
• Social Media Security – monitor your social media profiles for inappropriate content, malware, and malicious connections
• Profile photo – add a photo to each family member's account for easy recognition and faster family monitoring
• Automatic backup of data including contacts, calendar, photos, videos and more
• Instant backup of each photo you take on your iOS device to the cloud
• Cross-platform restore of backed up data to a new device
• Remotely lock and wipe a lost or stolen mobile device
• Locate a lost phone on a map or trigger an audio alert if phone is misplaced nearby
• Support for both mobile and desktop devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music from the cloud to any device at any time.
• Stream all of your home and mobile music from the cloud to any device
• iTunes integration – play your iTunes library from anywhere
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop
• Favorite songs, playlistslists, albums, and artists for quick and easy access
• Stream from our web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art to replace missing album covers
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
With Snap CloudView, Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have
all of your digital bases covered. The digital world can be a chaotic headache. Let all
that technology work for you, for a change, with Snap One.
Snap CloudView is available for: Android, iPad & iPhone, Mac and Windows
desktops and web browsers
DOWNLOAD SNAP CLOUDVIEW NOW
VIEW YOUR LIFE. EVERYWHERE.
Why this app need system permission and phone call permission?
[Answer:]system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
There are already several apps like this app, but I add more functions, the difference between this app and other similar apps:
1. Support front camera, when you read some text or book, you can see who is coming back to you through your transparent screen.
2. You can take pictures while you are using this function.
3. !!!!You also can hide the app icon in your phone, nobody can know you have installed this app.!!!
4. It also can hide the picture you have snap into some magic pictures, this feature is really cool.
5. You do not need to root your phone, you can use the silent camera function. It can remove camera sound in a special way.
6. Auto-snap, you do not need to press any button, just hold your phone.
7. Some other features like tuning the transparency level, vibrate during taking picture, password protect etc.
!!!!Just download it and try it by yourself.!!!!!!
1. Why it failed in my phone?
Try the free version before you buy the paid version, it can not work in some phone. Sorry, I am still working on it.
2. Why the picture resolution is low when I remove camera sound?
If you know how to root your phone and how to remove sound files, you can disable this feature. Check the detail answer in here http://julycamera.blogspot.com/
3. Why you need system permission and phone call permission?
system permission is help to display the preview overlay in your screen. phone call permission is used to hide this app icon in your phone.
Free version also has some permission for displaying Ads.
4. More question? Feel free to access http://julycamera.blogspot.com/ or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to find the answer.
What if your goal is NOT to prevent spying on you but to EXPOSE the spies and facing them? What if you need evidence someone is spying on you? What if you can prove these and you have a camera shot of him or her in action?
Spy Exposer is the answer to all these questions. Spy Exposer is a highly customizable application that runs in the background silently and makes photos if someone is unlocking your phone.
There is a simple and elegant main screen where you can activate, deactivate Spy Exposer and make your unique settings (like auto activation in a given timeframe).
Best if you use it with your front facing camera (default).
- takes photos of spies bugging your phone
- invisible operation with no sign of running
- easy handling
- image settings
--- image folder
--- file name prefix)
- operation settings
--- auto activation on phone startup
--- continuous operation
--- timeframe operation (start, stop)
- camera settings
--- use of rear camera instead of front facing camera
--- force mute if you experience shutter sound
--- turn off vibration
- Spy Exposer needs to be activated. Until that you won't be able to use it. Activation is done automatically by simply running the application while you are connected to the Internet.
- Browse Spies button tries to open the Image Folder (set in settings under Image dolfer). It only works with supported file browsers like ES Explorer and some others. If it is not working four you simply browse your Image Folder (default: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/SpyExp) manually with your favourite file browser.
- If you experience continuous activation problems, please reinstall apllication.
The key different feature for this app are:
1. Hide the app icon in your phone. This need your phone call permission, because the only way to open this app is: Call a secret number.
2. Hide the record file from camera.
3. Take picture in silent mode without root your phone.
So no one can know you have a camera app in your phone.
Please try the trial version to make sure everything works in your phone, the HD video did not work in some phone.
The app name is notepad after installed, this will help you to hide the purpose of this app. If you input a wrong password it will open a fake notepad app.
1. Take low resolution picture silently, if you remove the camera sound file, you also can take video and high resolution picture silently. The silent camera function may have sound for video, but if you check the FAQ, you will find the solution for it.
2. Press the volume up/down (+/-) button, or touch the screen, it will take picture or start/stop taking video.
3. Support gesture, you can use gesture to change the fake preview background or the transparency of the fake preview, very handy.
4. Continuous shot automatically, you do not need to press anything, just hold the phone and it will take picture automatically.
5. Multiple fake preview style. Easy changed transparent screen. It just turn your phone to a hidden camera. No one will notice you are using camera.
6. High resolution video support.
7. Autohide picture into magic files. Turn your camera be a private camera.
8. Password protection for the app.
9. Very greatful way to hide the picture into magic file.
This is the key feature it is not just add a nomedia file or rename your picture file name.
10. Create shortcut to the home screen, very useful.
11. It also can be a photo vault, video vault to hide the picture and video and other files.
12. Schedule Snap is support now, set a time to take picture
13. You can use the nomedia feature to hide the picture folder from the gallery app.
14. Support frond camera when taking picture. I searched in market, it looks this is the only app which support front camera.
15. Another amazing feature is instant camera function, you can set a wake up action, when you wake up the phone, this action will be start automatic, it will save the camera starting time, so you will not miss any chance to take a good picture. You can take picture as fast as you can.
16. Another amazing feature to hide the app icon from your phone, no one can find this app unless he know your secret number, you can dial that secret number to open this app.
17. You also can change the preview size now. Change it to a smaller window to hide the camera action.
18. The camera zoom function is support now, press menu button you can zoom camera, either zoom in/out are only support in picture mode, it does not support video mode now.
So if you want to take a picture or video of your friend without him knowing? This app has got you covered, so to speak.
The app isn't limited to those basic functions--it boasts many useful features. These include the ability to take continuous pictures every five seconds (or whatever time interval you set), various preview screen modes, and the ability to schedule photos and videos in advance.
It suppresses shutter sounds, flash, and other giveaways. Take a picture or a video by simply and unobtrusively pressing the volume key or tab screen.
Totally sneaky and well faked screen style. Compared to: SilentSnap, Silent Camera, sneaky camera, One Eye,
Now it summer time, use this app, you can take a picture with girls in the street or beach or bus station without any awkward moment.
Disclaimer: App is for entertainment purpose only. Illegal use is strictly prohibited.
StudioKUMA AppSearch can search apps in any countries and for any devices, and you can also search for apps from specific vendor by just entering the company name in search field!
For each search result, you can click it to launch Play Store, save it to Favorites for use later, or to either view or copy the package ID to clipboard for use with other services.
NOTE: This app only search for apps, it does not provide any downloads, and downloads are provided by Play Store or other store apps installed in your own device.
Find the tools you need anywhere, anytime.
The Snap-on® catalog app lets you browse and order innovative tools and equipment with the simple tap of the screen. With over 600 pages of the latest tool and equipment offerings right at your fingertips, the media-rich digital catalog is interactive, easy to use, and lets you see Snap-on® products in great detail. The catalog includes hand tools, power tools, tool storage, diagnostics and shop equipment. Quality, performance and innovation - that's what you'll find in the new Snap-on® digital catalog.
Patent-pending Media Deck™ Technology.
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with how much time you have left, temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4x1) widget.
Give it a try -- it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1x1) circle desktop widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4x1) desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
Follow the Google Plus group for announcements and occasional polls about the app:
A one-time purchase now gets you free updates for life on all your Android devices.
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
### Translations ###
Russian: Андрей Кравцов
Chinese (TC / SC): Paul Chan
Thanks for all translators!
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications
1.0.130 Fix "exception list" for lollipop (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.125 Color adjustment for each field
1.0.123 Fix for Android L
1.0.122 Polish (TomoS)
1.0.120 Font fix
1.0.118 Inverted mode fix
1.0.117 External storage fix
1.0.116 Chinese cal fix
1.0.115 Bug fix (battery)
1.0.113 Bug fix (inverted mode, hide when notifying)
1.0.111 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.108 Chinese Calendar Date (Lunar Calendar / 农历)
1.0.107 Hide when notifying
1.0.105 RU fix
1.0.104 Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.103 Fix to 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.102 Russian Translation (Андрей Кравцов)
1.0.101 Rounded corners option, Update icon, Fixes for Nexus 5
* Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
* Hide when immersive mode (4.4+)
* Remove +1 button
* Start on boot
1.0.96 Fix update battery delay
1.0.91-94 Reduce battery consumption
1.0.90 Field width adjustment (Ordering section)
1.0.87 Refresh interval, HTC fix
1.0.81 Hide when Calling (READ_PHONE_STATE permission)
1.0.80 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.76 Exclusion List (Require GET_TASKS permission), full screen detection function depreciated
1.0.74, 75 Bug fix for custom location / orientation
1.0.73 Add internal / external storage disk readings (Free / used space)
- widget can be on lock screen
- really cool dynamic real time graphics
- analyze battery usage for weeks
- no battery drain
- Motorola hack : get 1% precision on battery level on Motorola devices (thanks Michal Veselovský for having suggested and tested this feature)
An advice : use the widget and keep the app at least two days otherwise you will miss most of its benefits.
If you like this app, tell your friends ;)
I will be happy to answer your Battery snap related questions. Just send me an email!
Get Battery snap Xtra! to remove all ads, get alerts when level is high or low, have the level nicely displayed in the notification bar, and some more widget styles!
Provides alerts for the statuses of the battery statuses of your devices.
For now, automatic alerts through SMS (for GSM devices) and Twitter are supported.
Nevertheless, you can manually share your battery status with virtually any application installed on your device.
Beware : this is an ADD-ON for "Battery snap".
Most of the configuration of this add-on can be done via the "Battery snap" settings.
Visit the link below to download "Battery snap", the main application :
Needs Battery snap 2.11 or more recent to be useful.
Please use the settings to enable active GPS/Network usage for probing location. Using active probing will of course increase your battery usage.
Visit the link below to download the mandatory Battery snap.