The Theory App enables you to prepare for your theory test by allowing you to practice the official Driving Standards Agency (DSA) questions and even take a test which is designed to be just like the real test situation.
ALL of the questions are from the DSA question bank and will enable you to track and increase your performance by learning and practicing the questions you will get on your actual test.
Features of the Theory App include:
· Easy to use interface with your progress displayed and test time left. If you stop the test you can continue where you left off or start a new test.
· Full DSA question bank of over 1000 of the latest official DSA questions, including all categories from the official test.
· Practice questions will enable you to select in increments of 10 the amount of questions you’d like to practice on. So if you are limited for time you can always do a few questions at a time before doing the test mode.
· Revise the entire bank of questions presented to you by category, eliminating the element of surprise questions.
· Full explanation of the answer is shown to you if you get the answer wrong.
· Scoring at the end of each test will provide you with a percentage score, highlighting whether you passed or failed the test.
· Test mode designed to mimic the actual test conditions – 50 questions in 50 minutes. The test is timed so you know how long it has taken for you to complete, and scored so you know what your pass rate is.
· Your best and worst category is displayed at the end of the test so you know where to focus your learning on.
· Large images making it easier to see on the Android screen.
· Settings that enable you to change whether you select 'next' or move to next question automatically. You can also change settings to ensure you are alerted to the correct answer.
· Ability to view all of the questions you took, see which you got right and which you got wrong, and see an explanation for the correct answer.
Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Classting is here to make your class more open and fun.
* Create your class and invite your classmates with the 'invitation code'.
* The smart 'Class Announcement' function delivers important class news including homework, school events and test schedules. (Scheduled messages, re-notice to unread students, and free text-messaging service to students with no smartphones)
* Store your class' daily pictures and videos in 'Class Album'.
* Get advice from your teacher with 'Secret Counseling' function.
* Interact with friends outside of school with 'Class Chat' function.
160,000 classes from kindergarten to college are on Classting!
Experience more fun class with Classting
스마트폰 버전은 강의실, 과목별 통계, 설정으로 이루어져 있습니다. 강의실은 신청한 과목을 모바일에서 수강할 수 있으며 과목별 강의계획서, 학습활동, 공지사항, Q&A, FAQ, 자료실, 1:1학습상담 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다.
태블릿 버전은 웹 버전과 기능과 인터페이스가 동일하지만 일부 기능은 사용이 제한되어 있습니다. 이용에 참고 바랍니다.
서비스 가능한 강의는 모바일에 최적화된 동영상을 기반으로 진행되므로 동영상이 아닌 강의 형식은 이용할 수 없습니다.
사용 권장 사양
- OS 버전: 4.1(젤리빈)이상
- 단말기: 삼성, LG (그 외 업체 기기도 사용은 가능합니다.)
Using the latest research on the field of "spacing effect" we present you an app which helps you to take information from your short term memory to long term memory.
We have found this app to be most effective while learning new language and preparing for tests like SAT or GRE but the scope is limitless. We would be glad to hear from you on how you are using the app.
Using this Application, you will not need to carry notebooks, pens, pencils, sharpeners etc. Your Android Mobile phone is all you need.
You can Make Notes, Audio record your teachers’ lectures, Click and Save Images from the Application and save your time & paper.
Share your smart work with your best friends via Facebook and twitter.
Organize your exams, quizzes and project deadlines with the in-app alarm.
So hurry up, check this out and be a smart student.
UPDATE (March 24, 2014):
This application is now 100% free, no more in-app purchases to activate any features! If you have an older version of the application, please un-install and re-install the latest version. All options should now be activated by default.
Your flashcards in your pocket! Study anytime, anywhere!
Create and organize your flashcards from your device, or browse and download any of the hundreds of thousands of publicly available flashcards. Private access is supported so you can log-in to your (Quizlet, FlashcardExchange, StudyStack, Braineos, or Google) account and import your flashcards for offline viewing. Convenient!
- Flashcards are stored in your device for offline viewing
- Flashcard images are supported
- Intuitive card swipe navigation
- Animated card flipping
- Smart Study Mode
- Customizable look and feel
Web Services Supported (Unlocked via an In-App Purchase):
For support, bug reports, or feature requests, please email email@example.com.
If you like the app, please give it a rating in the Android Market. Share the app with your friends and collaborate on creating and sharing flashcards!
RESPONSE TO USER COMMENTS:
Pictures are fully supported in Quizlet. You might not see them immediately after importing them as they are still being downloaded in the background. Also, reversing the card sides is supported (answers first then questions). Just press the menu button on your device and you should see that option.
- Samsung Infuse 4G (SGH-I997): Under investigation: Force-close issues.
비상에듀(m.visangedu.com)에서 제공하는 모든 강의와 동영상 콘텐츠를 고화질 영상은 물론 다양한 플레이어 기능과 함께 모바일에서 수강하실 수 있습니다. 강좌 다운로드, 최근 재생리스트, 배속 및 구간반복 기능, 북마크 등 다양한 기능을 통해 보다 편리하고 안정적인 학습환경을 제공하는 [비상에듀 Smart Player]로 언제 어디서나 편리하게 학습하세요!
- 배속 기능 : 0.5 ~ 2.0 총 8개 구간의 배속 기능
- 구간 반복 기능: 특정 구간만 반복 재생할 수 있는 기능
- 북마크 기능 : 다시 보고 싶은 강의 내용을 선택, 저장하여 탐색할 수 있는 기능
- 이어보기 기능 : 수강 강의 재생 종료 시, 강의 종료시점부터 이어볼 수 있는 기능
- 구간 이동 기능 : ±10 ~ 60초 이동 기능
- 학습관리(진도율관리) 기능
- Q&A 기능 : 강좌별로 비상에듀 Q&A페이지와 연동
- 다운로드 기능 : 네트워크 연결과 무관하게 다운로드 받은 파일 수강 가능.
- DRM기능 : 콘텐츠 보호를 위한 암호화 기능
비상에듀 서비스를 이용해 주시는 회원님들께 항상 감사드리며, 앞으로 더 좋은 서비스로 찾아 뵙겠습니다.
you will need an active Smart Assessor Account to use this app, if you are unsure on whether you have one or not please contact us on 0845 460 4440
The app features a comprehensive list of formulas for the physics topics listed bellow, each with a smart formula calculator that allows you to solve any variable within the formula.
The list of physics topics covered by this app:
- MECHANICS -
1. Motion in One Dimension
Section 1. Distance and Displacement
Section 2. Speed and Velocity
Section 3. Position-time graph and Velocity-time graph
Section 4. Acceleration
Section 5. Equations of Motion
2. Forces and Newton's Laws
Section 1. What is a Force
Section 2. Newton's First Law of Motion
Section 3. Newton's Second Law of Motion
Section 4. Newton's Third Law
Section 5. Weight and Normal Forces
Section 6. Friction Force
3. Forces in Two Dimensions
Section 1. Break down forces into components
Section 2. Addition of Forces
Section 3. Free body diagram
4. Free Fall and Projectile Motion
Section 1. Free fall
Section 2. Projectile Motion
Section 3. Horizontal Projection
Section 4. Angular Projection
5. Momentum and Collisions
Section 1. Momentum
Section 2. Impulse
Section 3. Impulse-Momentum Theorem
Section 4. Conservation of Momentum
Section 5. Types of Collisions
6. Circular Motion and Rotation
Section 1. Arc Length and Radian Measure
Section 2. Uniform Circular Motion
Section 3. Centripetal and Centrifugal Forces
Section 4. Rotational Motion
7. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
Section 1. Fluids and Solids: Fundamentals
Section 2. Mechanical Properties of Solids
Section 3. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Section 4. Pascal's principle (Pascal's law)
Section 5. Archimedes' principle
- ELECTROMAGNETISM -
Section 1. Net Electrical Charge
Section 2. Conductors and Insulators
Section 3. Charged Objects
Section 4. Coulomb's Law
2. Circuit Elements
Section 1. Electric Field
Section 2. Electric Potential Difference
Section 3. Flow of Charge: The Current
Section 4. Passive Circuit Elements
Section 5. Active Circuit Elements
3. Electric Circuits
Section 1. Ohm's Law
Section 2. Kirchhoff's current law (KCL)
Section 3. Kirchhoff's voltage law (KVL)
Section 4. Series Circuits
Section 5. Parallel Circuits
Section 6. Series-Parallel Combination Circuits
Section 1. Magnetic Field
Section 2. The Earth’s Magnetic Field
Section 3. Magnetic Force on Moving Charges
Section 4. Magnetic Field from a Wire
5. Waves and Sound
Section 1. The Nature of Waves
Section 2. Wave Properties
Section 3. The Behavior of Waves
Section 4. The Nature of Sound
Section 5. Sound Properties
Section 6. The Doppler Effect
Section 1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Section 2. Luminous and Illuminated Bodies
Section 3. Reflection of Light Waves
Section 4. Refraction of Light Waves
Section 5. Concave and Convex Mirrors
Section 6. Convex and Concave Lenses
- THERMODYNAMICS -
1. Energy, Work and Heat
Section 1. System, Surroundings and Boundary
Section 2. Closed, Open and Isolated Systems
Section 3. Intensive and extensive properties
Section 4. States and Processes
Section 5. Energy
Section 6. Work
Section 7. Heat
2. Laws of Thermodynamics
Section 1. Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
Section 2. First Law of Thermodynamics
Section 3. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
Section 4. The Third Law of Thermodynamics
** DO NOT USE AS CHEAT SHEET ON A PHYSICS EXAM IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
Best of Mobile 2014 award winner.
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
With Babbel you can learn Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, Danish and Norwegian.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 13 different languages.
• Designed to fit into your life.
• Tailored learning goals.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Keep new vocabulary in your long-term memory with the Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across Android devices and website platforms.
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
And much more…
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.