Not bad Had problems with the time zone, had to set it to zero to get accurate show times. Paid the .99 to get rid of ads, but still getting ads. Want my .99 cent back. Other than that it has been very useful.
Horrible support - don't buy What, no bugs? perfect software? How about a fix for episodes that were yesterday? It says "Airing tomorrow" instead of yesterday, or for an episode that ran two days ago it says "In two days"? updated. bugs fixed, ui improved. very good.
Calendar problems It is great to have the ability to sync with the calendars, but it is pretty useless because the app doesn't clean after itself. I have made a specific calendar for the shows and now it is full of junk. I got an alarm because it scheduled an episode for Sept.1 long ago and later rescheduled for a more accurate date, however the original entry is still in my calendar.
Used to be great, now doesn't work Used to be amazing app, which added TV shows to the calendar - one of my favourite apps ever. Now just does the work, keeps saying there was an error while connecting to the server. And I paid the developer because I loved the app, which makes it even worse now.
Fantastic I love this app for keeping track of the few TV shows that I care about. Reminders are added to your Google Calendar! Can't get any better than that.
Playing "hard to get" Love this app. But quits unexpectedly after saying Yes r No to the pay for no Ads pop-up. Other than that, love that it alarms me when a show is on. Love the trending section as well.
* Added ability to change the hour format.
* Fixed calendar disappearing issue, which caused offline mode to sometimes not work as intended.
* Fixed recurring issue of the air date off by 1 day.
* Fixed A LOT of crashes. The application is much more stable now.
* Fixed crashes when updating episodes.
* Fixed some German strings (Thanks Nino Mergardt!).
* You can now check the app version in the preferences.
Television from more than 140 channels at a glance! With Live TV - Live TV!