Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
* DocuWorks is software that enables seamless integration of electronic documents and paper documents imported from scanners.
For more details, please visit Fuji Xerox web site:
- Printing DocuWorks & PDF documents from a document viewer application.
- Printing Web page, Contacts, Photos and captured photo.
- Printing from any idle device (=On Demand printing) becomes available by linking with ApeosWare Management Suite and/or Serverless On-Demand Print function,
-Scanning images(PDF/JPEG) into your Android devices with Fuji Xerox multifunction devices. Scanned JPEG documents can be E-mailed as an attachment or saved to Photo Album, while scanned PDF documents can be E-mailed as an attachment or route to a document viewer application.
- Compatible models should be used.
- Your Android devices should be connected to the wireless LAN network
- Port9100 or LPD should be enabled on your printer
- Bonjour should be enabled to automatically detect printers (if Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Japanese
Tested Devices and OS Versions
-NEC LifeTouch (AndroidTM 4.0)、
-HTC Desire HD 001HT (AndroidTM 2.3)、
-Galaxy Nexus SC-04D (AndroidTM 4.2)、
-Galaxy Note SC-05D (AndroidTM 4.0)、
-Nexus7 (AndroidTM 4.2)、
-Galaxy S4 SC-04E (AndroidTM 4.2)、
-SONY Xperia A SO-04E (AndroidTM 4.1)
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the Android devices.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
e-print was established in 2001, it turns to be one of the biggest printing companies based in Hong Kong. Focusing on short run and online printing business, e-print provides a variety of printed products such as business cards, leaflets and booklets for customers to choose from.
With a well developed Self-service Online Platform which had won the “Hong Kong ICT Awards 2008 : Best Business (Application-SME) Silver Award”, customers can login to place orders and trace the status anytime, followed by an SMS to notify customers to pick up their printed products.
e-print is now launching a new version of App, which let customers to have an comprehensive experience to quote, print, pay and to communicate instantly on smart phone. Our “Made in Hong Kong” guarantee, give you 100% trust to print!
Place Order: To upload files, place orders and pay the bill.
Order Management: To check the order status, order details, submit payment records and make payment online.
Quotation: To quote the products by selecting related products information through the mobile.
Quote Management: To view quotation details information and convert to order.
My Account: To view different information such as order status and customized promotion for unique customers.
My Document: To upload files from mobile phones or temporary files on e-print "Self-Service Platform"
Shopping Cart: Customers can select incomplete orders recorded from the cart to place orders.
Member Card: A two-dimensional bar code will be generated automatically to act as a member card.
Instant Communication: To communicate instantly with our customer service staff.
Promotions: A variety of electronic promotions and e-coupons will be offered.
About Us: e-print introduction, store information, customer feedback hotline and other information will be displayed.
Store Navigation: Addresses of our branches will be showed, as well as navigation.
Help Center: Provides information of payment methods, file specifications, and ordering procedures, etc.
e-print app services is primarily designed for the Hong Kong market only, we can only accept phone numbers registered in Hong Kong ; In addition, products of Photobook, calendar, Mini Photobook, personal calendars and Valentine's Day package are not available to place order in e-print app currently.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
mobile PRINT & SCAN enables easy printing and scanning of documents to and from your Android phone or tablet using a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device.
A number of different document formats can be printed including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. Email printing is also possible when configured on supported mobile devices, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional devices and mail servers. Documents can also be scanned and saved in a variety of formats including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. mobile PRINT & SCAN also integrates with Canon Universal Login Manager to control access to mobile printing and scanning as well as provide user-based reporting.
Please note a supported Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device with PostScript or Direct Print option as well as the mobile PRINT & SCAN embedded MEAP application is required. Email printing requires the installation of an SSL certificate on the supported imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device to secure communication between this device and the mobile device. A supported email server is also required. Please contact your Canon sales representative for details for installation, configuration and training services available.
Trademarks referred to above are trademarks of their respective owners.
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
** Print Test is limited to printing just two items and will show which option is best for printing with the "Print" app upgrade **
The video below shows the full featured app "Print" in action, also here is some more information about "Print"
"Print" enables you to quickly and easily print out photos, contacts, & phone numbers - or print out web pages to read later. You can also print from other apps like Gallery, or Internet Browser apps and even Email using the "Share" command. "Print" will enable you to print to ALL printers via your Mac/PC using the free helper software.
"Print" is made by the same company that is the #1 maker of printing apps for iOS devices.
When you buy "Print" there are no hidden costs or subscriptions, you get unlimited printing with this app.
• Print from other apps using "Share" command
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print via 3G
• Select and print multiple contacts
• Select and print multiple photos
• Print photos any size your printer supports
• Take a picture and print it
• Print Web pages
• Print quickly and easily
• Mac and Windows compatible
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
More from developer
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com
It’s the free, fast, convenient and secure way to monitor your EPPICard available balance and Card activity.
• Check your available EPPICard balance anytime, anywhere
• Review up to four months of transaction history
• Confirm your last deposit
The official EPPICard app currently works with these eligible programs:
• North Carolina
If you already have your EPPICard user ID and password, you’re ready to use the mobile app. New card members must first enroll your Card account at www.EPPICard.com to get your user ID and password for mobile and online access.
Available for eligible EPPICard customers and accounts only.
There is no charge for using the official EPPICard mobile app, but message and data rates may apply.
EPPICard® is a registered trademark of ACS Marketing, LP.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
The Safe Courier app from Xerox can only be used to send documents to recipients specifically enabled by Xerox. If you have not received a request to submit a document using this application and you are interested in sending documents using the Safe Courier application, please have your account services representative contact us to learn more by calling 877-294-9252.
Make mobile convenience part of the way you do business… Using this innovative app from Xerox, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document (or documents) and securely send it to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
- Runs on the latest Android smartphones
- Simple, user-friendly
- Smart image capture, processing and integration
- Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
- Securely send documents on the spot.
- Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
***HOW TO SET UP SAFE COURIER
- Download the Safe Courier app from Xerox at Xerox.com or from Google Play and install it on your Android smartphone
***HOW TO USE
- Tap the start button
- Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided
- Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process)
- Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required
- Take a photo of your document
- Retake or edit the image and save to the gallery
- Add any additional documents to be sent (maximum of 20 pages for each transmission)
- Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft
- A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries
- Access the History screen below the start button on the Home screen to see detail of all transmissions. Contact information for inquiries can also be found here.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found by tapping the “i” button located at the top of the Home screen
- For additional help, go to: http://www.xerox.com/safecourier and click on the user guide for your mobile device
*** SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Android version 2.3 or newer
Visit us at http://www.xerox.com/safecourier to learn more about Xerox Safe Courier. Learn more about other mobile solutions from Xerox at www.xerox.com/mobile.
This is accessible to Xerox employees & Xerox mono branded channel partners.
Browse & Present
Present sales materials on your tablet and bring content to life by sharing 1:1 with your customer. No internet connection required. Xerox SmartPad has powerful search functionality and is easy to navigate. You spend less time looking for content and more time selling.
Share Content with Customers
Easily share content at customer appointments. Create and send a personal catalogue of handpicked resources. Have the ability to share a single page with annotated and highlighted areas of interest, or a whole document.
Communicate & Collaborate
With the Xerox SmartPad you can add ratings and comments to content. You can share your views, see the comments of others and provide valuable feedback to content owners to help shape future development. Content will be updated regularly and you can receive notifications to keep up to date with what is relevant to you.
To request a user ID and Password; logon to the SMART Centre website https://smartcentre.xerox.com/ then go to the SmartPad page under the Tools section. For other enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Xerox IT Services Symposium is our annual client conference event on Sept. 23-25, 2013. This year, we’ll be hosting our clients at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Highlights of the event include engaging presentations from keynote speakers in the General Session, luxurious and entertaining Networking Events, and focused Breakout sessions on leading “hot topics” in IT such as Industry Verticals, Big Data and Analytics, Virtualization, Mobility, Cloud and more. Of course, no Symposium would be complete without our popular Technology Pavilion, which we¹ve brought back again this year. The Tech Pavilion is the crown jewel of Symposium, where we showcase what¹s new and next in the world of IT, and spotlight the offerings of our technology partners.
NOTE: This app is for participants only and is locked; a login & password will be provided."
Please be aware that this app can only be used to send documents to pre-enabled recipients. If you are not sure whether your intended recipient has the ability to receive documents via Secure Doc Sender, please have them contact the service provider at 877-294-9252 for additional information on activating this service.
Secure Doc Sender is customized to reflect the brand, look and feel of each recipient. As a result, it doesn’t become fully functional until after a user has:
o Downloaded the app to their device
o Followed the prompts to search for and select their intended recipient (company)
o Downloaded the accompanying resources for that recipient
o Once all of these steps are completed, the app will be ready to work to securely send documents to the selected recipient.
Secure Doc Sender App
Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a desired location or integrate with a business process.
Runs on the latest Android smartphones
Customized based on the brand, look and feel of the recipient
Smart image capture, processing and integration
Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
Securely send documents on the spot.
Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP SECURE DOC SENDER
Download the Secure Doc Sender app from the Play Store and install it on your smartphone
Launch the app by clicking on the Secure Doc Sender icon.
Search for your pre-enabled recipient (company).
Select your recipient from the search results.
Download the resources for your selected recipient.
The app will automatically update to incorporate those resources and become fully functional with the look and feel of the recipient.
HOW TO USE
Enter an email, fax number, physical address, or other destination id you may have been provided.
Select the name of the intended recipient (this may be an individual, a group, or other business process).
Select the document type and add any additional information that may be required.
Take a photo of your document(s).
Crop and edit the pages of your document.
Add any additional documents to be sent.
Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
A confirmation email will be sent providing contact information for inquiries.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – we recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android 2.3 and above
A Premier Business Process event.
The official app of simple@work, an exclusive two-day event in New York City, hosted by Xerox. Senior business leaders come together from across industries and functions to discuss how to turn business processes from working to winning. Hear from world-renowned speakers, dive into your greatest challenges, network with peers and enjoy world-class hospitality at Cipriani.
This app will help you make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. View schedules, locations, speakers and more. Plus stay up-to-date on the latest event information.