Control over personal information is your universal human right and PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ assists you in maintaining location privacy against threats accessing your GPS and Network location (e.g. location-based advertising and profiling apps).
We are focused on delivering technologies that reduce location leakage from on-board GPS and Wireless Network location sources to protect your privacy. Your mobile carrier may still know where you are (roughly) but the applications on your device will not. If you want to anonymize your IP address, consider also using a proxy.
We also recognize a number of other uses for this technology when combined with your location-based apps (e.g. including virtual tourism and misrepresentation).
You will find this a useful companion to: Angry Birds and Carrier IQ (privacy), Wikitude and Google Places (tourism), or Facebook and Foursquare (spoofing).
To learn more about the ways your location is determined and what you can do to stop it, please visit our website at http://www.PlaceMask.com
• Three privacy settings (minimum, medium, maximum) that monitor settings, replace real location, and randomize movement to enhance privacy
• Scans applications on your device and reports those that use your location with context menu convenience functions
• Provides a status view of your "current" location and the policies in force
• Runs as a resident service that always watches for location leakage
• Easy unmasking to use real location when you need it (e.g. simply tap the PlaceMask to start and stop)
• Remote control through SMS to start or stop service (e.g. for use with Phone Finders)
N.B. UNINSTALL PlaceMask Location Privacy TRIAL before running this standard version
Activate PlaceMask service at the medium privacy level then switch to another location-based app to view your device in a new location.
PlaceMask Location Privacy for Android™ is an application that protects your location privacy. It monitors the location settings of your device and provides replacement locations to the other applications to enhance your privacy. You may view the current status of the application through key settings overlaid onto a map view. You may access a list of alerts related to the operation of the application or retrieve a report of all the applications on your device that use your location in some way. The settings in PlaceMask Location Privacy allow you to adjust application parameters like privacy levels. You may find general information about the application, its license, and its authors in the about dialog. And of course, we have provided an easy way for you to recommend PlaceMask Location Privacy to a friend or colleague by launching a text message from the application.
You are the most important part of this software and we believe usability is a key attribute to its success. If you find anything that you do not understand or is difficult to learn, remember, or use efficiently - please let us know. Your satisfaction is our objective.
REFUNDS AND SUPPORT:
Comments in the Market are not the most effective way to get support (but we love great reviews!). If you have an issue, please send a report to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: summary of problem, platform description, expected behavior, observed behavior, and steps to reproduce the problem. If we are not able to satisfactorily address your issue, we are happy to provide a refund.
APPEAL FOR FREEDOM
Software Products that assist you in preserving privacy are important to maintaining personal freedom. Please help us make this product a success by purchasing it, using it, recommending it, and being a champion for location privacy in your community.
For more information about application features and benefits, visit www.PlaceMask.com
Also, display is too bright in low light, set the color to Black, can be screen pretty dark.
switch filter by Widget/Status Bar/Longpress search key.
** The 10 days limited Trial Edition is available, Try it first!
** If it doesn't work well after update, try to reboot your device.
** If you like this app, Please review it.
* Message App developers: if you are interested in making your app work with the blocker app, please email us. We'll provide interface file and instructions.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
If you install an app from the Market – you rarely look at these permissions, and when updating an app – you do it even less.
And sometime when you have a lot of apps on your mobile – no one has an overview of what and why an app may do something.
Of course you can also later see through these permissions in the Android system, however, you have to click through them.
Privacy Monitor on the other hand offers you a quick overview of all the installed apps and their permissions and provides you a kind of score to quickly see which apps have most of the permissions.
Whether you trust an app or not – is up to you. You have to see who has created this app, how are the comments in the Market, etc. but Privacy Monitor is a good little helper.
You'd be surprised how many things an app can learn about you. Without you ever knowing it.
Clueful is like your own personal “Privacy Consultant” giving you detailed info as to what your installed apps are doing in the background without your knowledge. It checks your apps against Bitdefender’s constantly updated Cloud database, calculates your device’s “Privacy Score”, and then informs you as to which apps are sacrificing your privacy.
Benefit from Clueful’s extended database of verified apps. Curious to find out more about an app? Look for it using Clueful’s newest Search feature. Now you are able to check whether an app does more than it says in the background before installing it. If we’ve already scanned the app we will display a list of clues from the Cloud allowing you to make informed decisions when it comes to the apps you’re downloading.
Did you know that apps can:
- Leak your phone number, e-mail address, contacts from address book to aggressive ad networks or third-parties
- Play audio ads while you’re on the phone
- Spam you in the notification bar, even if not accessed
- Send your password unencrypted over the Internet, a password that can be easily intercepted
- Upload your calendar
- Read your browsing history, which contains sensitive data
- Read and send SMS with or without your permission, thus incurring charges to your bill
- Intercept SMS
- Make phone calls with or without asking for your permission
- Monitor your phone calls
- Upload your device ID. (This unique ID can be used by developers, advertisers and analytics tools to track your location or behaviour across more than one app)
- Track your location and share it with third-parties
- Access your photos
…and many more. Really know your apps with Clueful!
THE INDUSTRY’S MOST DETAILED ANALYSIS OF APPS
Clueful doesn’t only display a list of permissions requested by apps upon install, it goes even further by showing you what apps REALLY do behind your back: leaking your phone number, spamming your notification bar, playing audio ads while on the phone, sending your password unencrypted over the Internet, or even send text messages without asking for your permission!
IMMEDIATELY INFORMS YOU OF ABUSIVE APPS
Bitdefender Clueful monitors apps that you install from the Google Play Store and immediately tells you if they’re not respecting your privacy.
PROVIDES AN INDIVIDUALIZED PRIVACY SCORE
Bitdefender Clueful examines the apps on your smartphone and calculates a precise and personal overview of how vulnerable you are, so that you can evaluate and take appropriate actions for each installed app.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Clueful utilizes the Bitdefender Cloud to access the very latest information from a growing database comprised of hundreds of thousands of apps that is updated 24/7.
UPGRADE TO TOTAL SECURITY FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security and you’ll gain an array of additional cutting-edge capabilities. This Total Security package includes the on-install & on-demand scanner, real-time scanning of pages you're viewing online, as well as the ability to lock, locate, and wipe your Android device in case it become lost or stolen.
Download the 14-day Trial Version now – http://bit.ly/Aa7ZyO
>> Awards from MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW & many others
>> Over a MILLION android users
>> 4.6 star rating. Yes, you’ll also love this app!
>> FIRST & ORIGINAL spam blocker app on android
* * * Beware & Stay safe from copycat apps with similar title * * *
☆ Unique inbuilt intelligence in the app to AUTOMATICALLY block spam & harmful SMS and not to block important messages. This SMS spam blocker is Super-Smart!
☆ Call blocker & MMS blocker included
☆ Block SMS based on number/phrase, content word or even by Series
☆ See blocked SMS in ‘Logs’ with option to move to Inbox
☆ Export 'Logs' in Notepad format
☆ Fully customizable. Create your blocking/allowing preferences as you want
☆ Seamless Integration with phonebook, SMS inbox
☆ Most superior performance
This is a FREE version. Premium version features-
[✔] Unique feature- Block my Ex (Get rid of your @$$h&^ bothersome Ex)
[✔] Customizable Auto response to blocked SMS
[✔] Block all unknown numbers option
[✔] Backup/restore data from/in the app
[✔] Password protection for the app
[✔] Option to delete accumulated blocked SMS (Logs) automatically
[✔] Option to delete Logs in one click
[✔] No limit on number of Block/Allow list entries
[✔] Option to set tone for Suspicious SMS pop up
[✔] Ads free
[✔] Priority support and service
This Award Winning spam blocker- MMS blocker-Call blocker is a must if you want to get complete rid of unwanted & harmful text messages, multi media messages & calls. Enjoy the clutter-free inbox & peace of mind as well!
***** Before you rate the app with 1/2/3 stars PLEASE NOTE:
1. If you are facing any issue, please write to us on ‘email@example.com’. We respond within 1-2 business days.
2. If you are using other SMS related app (like Go SMS), make sure that this app is installed/updated first.
3. The sender of the SMS will receive the SMS delivery report as usual. (smsBlocker filters SMS IN the phone and not at mobile operator level).
4. If you have enabled voice mail on your phone, smsBlocker 'might' block certain voice mails. We are working on to find the solution. Please bear with us.
Reference: mobile security, sms blocker, MMS blocker, call blocker, SMS spam blocker, black list, anti sms spam, call filter, spam blocker text blocker, sms manager, blacklist, spam killer, sms guard, sms filter,
Do you know how many apps and services have permission to access your private info? What about often those services access your data?
Protect yourself from unknowingly sharing photos, documents, locations, contacts, emails, or any other sensitive information. Use MyPermissions and take back control of your privacy!
✔ Scan your major online accounts to see what apps have access to your personal data
✔ 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately
***** WHAT IS MYPERMISSIONS? *****
MyPermissions offers a powerful way to scan, track and control how applications access your personal information online. Know what apps you’ve connected to on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram and more are accessing what data - and approve, remove or report them.
- MyPermissions helps protect against privacy invasions across all major online services, including:
MSNBC: "finds and fixes all your privacy settings"
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts"
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one"
***** HOW DOES IT WORK? *****
- Select an account you'd like to scan. We'll take care of the rest by scanning your account for external connections and give you a report on what apps or webpages have permissions to do what kind of activities.
- Use the permission manager to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's home website and you'll enter your information into their server
- MyPermissions is free to download and free to use with some limitations. Scan and monitor your first service for free, and invite friends and to unlock more services thereafter. Alternatively, you can eliminate the wait time and unlock everything with a paid subscription.
***** UPDATES *****
Version 1.5.0: We're out of beta! We've updated our interface with minor adjustments to make it cleaner and more intuitive. Updated our service selection process. Improved notifications. Added user registration for better experience across devices. Bug fixes.
• The app is now available in additional languages: Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, German, Russian, Italian and Korean.
• Minor Bug fixes
• MyPermissions now requires the Google Play billing service permission
✔ Protects(Locks) installed Apps using password(PIN or Words) and pattern
✔ Locks screen brightness and Locks screen rotation
✔ Locks incoming calls and outgoing calls
It is safe when:
✔ Some one borrows your phone to take a look (time, weather or news...)
✔ You lost your phone in the office , cafe or school.
✔ Your kids wants to play games, changes the settings or messes it up.
■ Tag : app lock, app locker, app protector, password, pattern, pin, gesture, screen lock, rotation lock, app manager, safe, security, secure, sms lock, message lock, whatsapp lock, gallery lock, image lock, picture lock, photo lock, video lock
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked<
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
keywords: network firewall, network blocker
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
It has 2 password types which can be changed in "Settings".
If you have forgotten your password, please answer the security questions which being set in advance and the password will be sent to your e-mail box.
☆ Please note that don't forget the answer of your security question.
☆ You can set or edit on the Settings page.
You can set filter from sample pictures or gallery to safeguard your cell phone screen.
You can set password for every single app.
■ Picture & video lock
You can set private pictures and videos as hidden
■ private contacts
You can reject unwanted phone calls and SMS from undesired contacts.
■ Records deletion
Delete all kinds of records quickly.
■ My calendar
You can use it as an ordinary calendar, and you can also press the "Switch" button to use another calendar.
You can set any widgets and shortcut in the lock screen.
Can set password, e-mail address, and/or unlock privacy settings of designated functions.
*Some functions may not work in some of the devices.
If the function does not work properly, please e-mail to support address.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you
In addition, we'll contact you later for further details to solve the problems of our products and services. Thank you for your support.
■When the various communication permissions can be used?
They can be used in ad display and effect tests.
It can be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions (states).
It can be used in setting ad display and collecting related information of download regions (states).
Phone calls (Phone information)
They can be used in collecting Android versions of phones which downloaded the app.
To LBE Privacy Guard 1.x users:
Due to numerous changes in new version, direct upgrade from 1.x is not supported. You must uninstall Ver 1.x and reinstall Ver 2.x manually. Besides, all your configurations will be lost.
LBE Privacy Guard requires a ROOTed phone, please make sure your phone has been unlocked and ROOTed.
With the state-of-the-art API interception technology, LBE Privacy Guard provides great enhancement to Android permission system, now the first time you are able to:
- Protect your privacy by controlling the permission of each application to access your sensitive data.
- Block malicious operation from Mal-wares and Trojans.
- Block unwanted network traffic if you don’t have a unlimited data plan.
- Find out which application is trying to steal your privacy by checking the security log.
- And even more...
Free mobile spy protection for your smartphone.
Are you being spied by your boss, (boy/girl) friend, spouse or friends?
Privacy Scanner Antispy was created to check your smartphone whether you are really being spied on.
It detects ParentalControl and surveillance apps, which might be misused to spy on spouses, using GPS-Track technologies, receive and send sms, read your contacts, read your call history, reads your calendar and so on...
Check your smartphone with this app whether you are being spied on.
+ Detects SpyBubble, eBlaster Mobile, UonMap Spy, parental control apps and many more surveillance apps
+ Scans for apps using suspicious permissions (like reading SMS, reading your profile, read your contacts and so on)
+ Optionally scan using heuristics
+ Search for apps using analytics (like. GoogleAnalytics) to retreave more information about you
+ More detailed description of found spy app
+ Possibility to report an app as safe
+ Free protection against spy apps
+ Detect apps listed as Device Administrator
+ Customize if you want to include popular apps
+ Uninstall any found malware inside this app
+ Add apps to your whitelist and remove apps from your whitelist
+ Simple design
+ Change language to English, German, Spanish, Portugese or French
+ No permissions required
+ Updates using Playstore
+ Regular updates
+ Please activate automatic updating for Privacy Scanner Free
What is the difference between the Pro version and the Free version?
The following features are included in the Pro version:
+ Daily background scheduled scanning (Pro version only)
+ InDepthScan-Technology to detect more spy apps and more analytics (Pro version only)
+ Advanced heuristic engine v2.0, to detect more new and unknown spy apps (Pro version only)
+ Advanced heuristic engine v2.0, to detect malicious apps pretending to be a system service (Pro version only)
+ Priority updates (Pro version only)
+ More updates than the free version (Pro version only)
+ Shows date and time of the last scan. (Pro version only)
+ Search for unsecure phone settings (Pro version only)
+ Support the ongoing development (Pro version only)
Unfortunately, we are yet no big company ;), so answering emails may take up to 2 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
Known other words for the business this app is doing is anti spy and anti spyware. This app
is no anti virus program, but it intents to detect spyapps and so called spyware.
It is a surveillance detector and spy detector.
This app is provided by lighthouse, formerly known as HobbyApplications.
Sometimes, after you install this app the language may not be set to English by default. If this is the case please navigate to 'Einstellungen' then go to 'Sprache' then select 'English' and then click on 'Speichern'. Now, you should restart the app to take full effect. Thus, after you got the main screen click on 'Beenden' and then start the app again.
More tags: Facebook, Antispy, Anti spy mobile and antispyware
Now Refreshingly in New Design with Pro Features for free.
The Complete App Privacy (Install Privacy Master to provide master-privacy to your Apps and Data such as SMS, eMail, Contacts, Gallery, Memo, Photos, Videos, Games etc.. ;-)
******REVIEWS & RECOMMENDATIONS BY EXPERTS******
"One of the Top 5 must have privacy apps on Android"
"One of the Top13 Apps to protect your privacy"
"Top Security App for your Android Phones"
"One of The Best Android privacy apps" - Talkandroid
"One of The Best Android apps for security and privacy" - phonesreview
******** NEW FEATURES***************
1. Lock or Fake-Crash [The Pro feature is now available for FREE]
2. In-App purchase to Remove Ads
3. In-App purchase to Secret Open Fake-Crashed app.
4. New User Experience
$ A must-have HOME-SCREEN WIDGET to lock your preselected apps at one touch
$ Option to have VOICE ALERTS
$ Option to BLOCK ANONYMOUS INSTALL/UNINSTALL
$ Option to BLOCK ANONYMOUS SETTINGS changes
$ Option to AUTORUN ON REBOOT
$ Option to BLOCK USB
$ Option to BLOCK TASK MANAGER
1.[SET STRONG & EASILY RE-COLLECTABLE PASSCODE]
Please don't set traditional and sensitive passcodes like 0000,1234,ATM PIN etc..
2.[SET PERSONAL SECURITY QUESTION & ANSWER]
Please don't set some general questions which can be easily guessed. Set some question which is personal to you.
3.[MARK THE APPS TO BE PROTECTED]
Mark the apps which you feel as critical and to be protected when somebody else uses your phone.
It's highly recommended to enable autorun on reboot, voice alerts, block install/uninstall operation of apps and also block settings changes.
I strongly suggest you to have Privacy Master's home-screen widget to experience comfort and ease to lock/unlock at one-touch whenever the situation comes. Because before you lend your phone to someone all you need to do is..Just touch this widget...Rest will be taken care by Privacy Master:-)
Privacy Master will be loaded with SOME MORE our features sooooon..;-)
If you wish to have any particular feature to be added, please send your suggestions to email@example.com
I sincerely thank you for your valuable comments and feedback.
Please continue your support by donating your encouragements in the form of "5 stars" and comments ;-)
Also if you would like to donate for my App Development, kindly purchase "Remove Ads".
Thank you for downloading!!!
Thanks for your reviews and support!
How it works
When you click on a web link or scan a QR code, Android will open a dialog with a list of apps that you can choose from to complete the action. Select ‘Avira USSD Exploit Blocker’ and set it as the default.
Protecting your phone from the USSD Android exploit is that simple!
What is a USSD code anyway?
USSD codes are keypad commands that can be used to access a variety of phone functions, from checking minutes to accessing expert controls. USSD commands typically contain a mixture of numbers, stars and pound signs.
Android Permission Blocker is the cheapest, easiest way to take back control of all of those permissions apps require. Why does a flashlight app need access to your contacts? Why does a news app require permissions to read your SMS text messages? With Android Permission Blocker, you no longer need to worry about these questions. Instead, simply download the apps you want, and block the permissions you don't want the app to have. It's that simple. After a reboot, the app will no longer have access to those permissions.
How does Android Permission Blocker work, you ask? Simply stated, this app uses root permissions (which is why you need a rooted phone) to modify the android subsystem to no longer provide specific permissions to apps as requested by you. NOTE however that SOME APPS WILL CRASH if they do not have the permissions they need. This has nothing to do with how Android Permission Blocker blocks permissions, but rather how apps behave when a permission it requests is not granted. Since app developers expect that all permissions they request will be granted, they do not verify they got the permission before using it. Therefore, when you block a permission, some apps will crash when they attempt to access it. When that happens, you can either re-enable that specific permission, or, if you would prefer the app not have that permission at all, uninstall the app.
Note Android Permission Blocker currently only blocks permissions for "non-system" apps. Non-system apps are all the apps that you install, not the apps that come pre-installed on your phone in the "system" directory. Also note that the app can not yet prevent other apps from running at start-up. We are working on a solution to this and will release e new version once we have one.
Any questions - please send an e-mail!
More from developer
Privacy Inspector is the lite version of Privacy Blocker. Privacy Inspector reveals all your apps dirty secrets that steal your personal information. Find out what your apps don’t want you to know in seconds today!
Privacy Inspector features:
☆ Scan apps for problems
☆ View details of your apps “dirty secrets”
☆ Send results via E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
☆ Uninstall the unwanted app(s)
If you purchase Privacy Blocker you can fix issues and install secure apps.
Privacy Inspector is the only app that can fully lookout for apps that steal your private information and may be harmful. It is unlike any other app in that it can actually scan through other apps code to find privacy issues. No other app can do this on Android! This is what sets Privacy Inspector apart from other apps that claim protection.
After scanning for potential violations, Privacy Inspector will give you details about issues within your app(s). Have you ever felt uncomfortable downloading an app that needs a permission it shouldn’t have? Now find out what is inside the app and more.
Get the security you need that other apps like Anti-Virus Pro, Lookout Mobile Security, McAfee WaveSecure can’t find.
So PI can save data to the sdcard.
So PI can access the internet for facebook posts, twitter tweets, emails, and send database info.