* Show your whipping skills to your friends at school, at work or at a party
* Gently whip your lover on the bed (or on the couch, in the bathroom, in an elevator, your choice)
* Do not forget, this is a prank application and it is just for fun
This is ad supported version of Fun House Mirror app. Clicking on ads earns you time to use the app. At installation, you will have 3 initial minutes. Every tap will give you 3 more minutes. Once you have more than 20 minutes, the ad is no longer shown unless you tap on the remaining minute number. Minutes do not expire and you can click as many times as you would like.
1. Is the distortion funny?
Please check out the screen shots of the doll. The one with green boundary is not distorted while the other one is. Distortion effect applied is believed to be interesting and funny when you put an object in the right place.
2. Anything unique about this app?
Its smooth and hopefully funny distortion effect due to utilization of an advanced hardware feature. Most newer Android devices have this feature. Using hardware acceleration provides a much smoother view than otherwise possible. For example, when tested on HTC Evo 3D, 16~20 frames per second is typical.
3. How do I know if it can run on my device?
Once launched, it first auto detects if it can run on your device. If not, an "Insufficient Hardware Capability" dialog appears and the app will terminate itself. Otherwise, a welcome screen is presented.
4. Can it use both back and front cameras?
Yes if you device has them. Long press on screen while live view is on switches between front and back camera.
5. Can I save what I see?
Yes. While live view is on, a quick tap will freeze the frame and save it under /sdcard/Fun House Mirror/ in jpeg format. Another tap will resume the live view.
6. If I found a picture funny and want to share it with others, what should I do?
1) When the frame is frozen, a green share icon will appear. Clicking that will let you choose another app installed on your phone to share that frozen frame.
2) Or You can first save the picture and then share it later using any picture viewing app.
CAMERA : obvious
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to save picture
GET_TASKS : used to allow the background music to react correctly to back key
WAKE_LOCK : used to keep the device on while you are watching the mirror
INTERNET : used for advertisement delivery
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : used for advertisement delivery
The green/red button is courtesy of MazeNL77 @ http://mazenl77.deviantart.com/
This app uses certain hardware features to accelerate picture taking. Not all android devices support those features. Newer ones generally do. If you device does, then, this app can make the most of those features, compared to other camera apps. That means the operation that matters can be done faster, because your hardware is more fully utilized.
1) It shoots large pictures. Most, if not all, burst cameras only allow to shoot pictures whose resolution is very close to your screen's. This one will shoot the highest resolution available, usually at least 1280 * 720.
2) It can shoot about 7~8 pictures per second for as long as you wish. No limit on picture number like that imposed by most burst camera apps.
3) It has very simple interface. Long press switches between front and back camera. Quick swipe or fling will starting shooting, then same quick swipe ends shooting. While in shooting mode, a light yellow frame appears on the screen. No buttons to push or numbers to watch. The images are stored in sdcard/Neon Camera/ folder. Please use Gallery or any other image viewing application to view the pictures.
1. This app utilizes certain hardware features not supported by all android phones. If your phone does not support it, it simply shows a camera preview. Quick swipe will not do anything. In that case, simply uninstall it.
2. Please write a review once you tried it. Your feedback will help me make it better over time.
Take a look at the following to see why that number matters to your resident status in relation to that state and how this app can help
US Patent 8,886,221
This is a child distance monitoring and alerting system. It can also track your personal belongings.
To run the app, you need to install it onto 2 or more WiFi Direct capable devices. One will be held by you and others attached to the child or your belonging you want to watch. Your device will raise alarm if other devices stray sufficiently far away, usually 30 meters or 90 feet when within line of sight in a urban environment.
The app requires minutes to use. You have initial 15 free minutes when you install it. Afterwards, every tap on the advertisement will give you 10 more minutes. Minutes do not expire and you can click as many times as you want. Once you have more than 120 minutes, the ad is no longer shown unless you choose to.
When installing for the first time, you will be prompted to read an end user license agreement("EULA"). Please read it carefully and decide you would like to accept it. To use it, you have to accept the EULA. If you do not, click on "DO NOT ACCEPT" and the app will terminate itself. If you click "ACCEPT" button to accept it, you will be presented a settings screen for initial configuration. Please choose an operation mode for the device, guardian or child. It is important that parent or guardian holds the device running in guardian mode as only in that mode, the device can monitor other devices in child mode and raise alarm. Device carried by child should be in child mode.
2. Turn on/off
Once you are in the main UI, click on on/off slider to switch the system on or off. Before the system can operate, you need connect the devices using WiFi Direct. When switching on, if there is no WiFi Direct connection active, it will open WiFi settings screen. Go to WiFi Direct setting screen on both devices and connect two devices. Once "Connected" appears under the device name on WiFi Direct screen, use back key to get back to the main screen of the app.
3. Main Interface
When system is on, new row(s) displaying connected device(s) will appear. Please wait for that to happen as that is the ONLY sign that system is performing monitoring. Once system is doing monitoring, you can close the main screen and use your device for other purpose. Please do not turn your devices off when the system is working.
If you would like to turn the system off, simply click on the slider when it is displayed "on". Please first turn the system off on guardian's device and then child's device. Otherwise, it will raise alarm on guardian's device unnecessarily.
Once the device carried by a child in the system wonders sufficiently away or you do not have any minutes remaining, sound alarm and vibration will be activated on guardian's device. The missing child's name and elapsed time will also be shown.
INTERNET: For WiFi Direct and advertisement delivery
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: For WiFi Direct
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For WiFi Direct
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: For WiFi Direct
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For Advertisement
WAKE_LOCK: For continuous monitor
VIBRATE: For alerting