** BETA VERSION**
Zombies have invaded your town in this turn based mock-RPG game from Xiled Systems. You're not sure why they're here, but you're sure as hell going to find out.
- Pick your characters and set out to destroy the Brainless zed before they eat your brains. Each character has unique traits and abilities, so choose your team wisely.
- Zombies lurk throughout the map, waiting to attack. Defeat them to survive and level up your character. You can choose a stat to increase when your character has slaughtered enough zombies to reach the next level.
- When your health gets low, grab a health pack that contains life saving supplies such as beer, duct tape, and groceries.
- Collect 'Left To Find' items to advance in your mission. Once all are collected, you can face the group of zombies blocking your path to the next area.
- Hit the menu button to access the new report a crash feature, music options, and to return to the main menu.
- Control the difficulty level and music in the Options section.
- Get game play tips and character information under the Survival Tips section.
* This is just the beta version of Brainless. We've started working on the full version, Brainless: Rise of the Zed, and are scheduling to release it eventually. Why no date? Simple lack of time (sorry!). We're only two people, and we have to pay the bills with regular jobs, and we're busy creating other apps. But we've been tweaking and planning this game for over the past couple of years. We've taken your user feedback and feature requests (thank you!) into consideration,and believe we've evolved Brainless ROTZ into 14 levels of zombie killing fun (or will when we actually get it finished). The full version will include more maps, more zombies, more weapons, and way more features. And we promise it will be done within the next year. We'll also be posting updates on our site, so visit xiledsystems.com for more info and updates.
NOTE: This game was created in 2011 as a beta version, and yes, the graphics were designed for a 480 x 320 display (before the rise of higher resolution devices). Kudos to all of you super sleuths out there for solving that one. Other than a slight bug fix the beta app has been abandoned, as a full version will eventually be released.