Find your favorite podcasts by browsing through over 24 million podcast episodes and 30 categories with this free podcast app.
You can also listen to podcasts on our website player: www.himalaya.com
Why you need this podcast app
Stay connected - stream all your favorite podcasts into one app.
Stay informed - stay up to date on the top podcasts for shows, news, music, audiobook and radio.
Stay entertained - listen to millions of popular podcasts. Even listen until you fall asleep with our podcast sleep timer feature.
Discover your next favorite podcast with expert podcast recommendations based on your usage. Stream podcasts or download episodes for free so you can listen to the latest podcasts offline at your convenience.
• Listen with just one tap! Free podcast player perfect for your commute, workout, chores, lunch break and more.
• Play podcasts while you fall asleep. Set a timer and listen as you doze off.
• Create playlists and share your favorite podcasts with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Messenger, Line, Email & more.
• Free podcast maker. Dive into the world of podcasting yourself! Aspiring podcasters can create podcasts and share with the world! Visit himalaya.fm himalaya.com for details.
• High quality audio with no banner ads.
• Personalized homepage with latest episodes of all your favorite podcasts.
• Customizable playlist cover image.
• Easily discover new shows, episodes and radio.
• Browse by categories, featured, top chart and listening history.
• Follow your favorite playlists.
• Search for episodes and shows in English, Chinese & Japanese.
• Keep all your favorite podcasts in one app with the import from Overcast, Pocket Cast, Apple Podcast, and more!
Himalaya is home to
- L.A Times
- The Rachel Maddow Show
- Joe Rogan, Wondery
- The New York Times
- Dirty John
- Bag Man
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- Dr. Death
- The Daily
- Serial: This American Life
- BBC podcasts
- NPR podcasts
- Comedy podcasts, educational podcasts, political podcasts and many more famous podcasts!
24 million episodes
What people are saying
“Best podcast app out there. Excellent features and friendly interface.”
“I am listening to podcasts as I wean myself off the need to be entertained to fall asleep. I love that I can get rid of the blue light and have a dark sleeping space and still hear episodes.”
“I love this app and use it every day. Has a huge variety of everything. Am so glad I found Himalaya! Thank you, you're awesome!”
Tell us why you love Himalaya!