Photo Resizer is a fast and easy to use image resize app, it helps you quickly downsize photo size or adjust photo resolution, so friends can receive your favour photos quickly without wasting their bandwidth.
After image downsize, you also can post them on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Reddit in fraction of times! So everyone is happier:)
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such photo galley.
- 4 resize modes: 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, 480x320 resolution
- Support all image sizes including HD and 4K photos
- Custom resize size (Max resolution 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo gallery apps via share option
- Batch resize
- Crop images
- Easy and fast to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social media sites with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!