No need to download different apps for different God aarti for hindu religion.
Using this application you must have internet connection.
Ambe Maa Aarti
Sai Baba Aarti
Durga Maa Aarti
Keyword:-god aarti,full aarti,mataji aarti,navarati aarti,ganesh aarti.shiv aarti,all aarti,jay adhya shakti,jay ambe,Hindu God aarti.
1. SukhKarta DukhaHarta
2. Nana Parimal Durva
3. Shendur Lal Chadaho
4. Shree Shankar Aarti
5. Shree Devi Aarti
6. Shree Datta Aarti
7. Shree Vithal Aarti - 1
8. Shree Vithal Aarti - 2
9. Dashavatara Aarti
10. Shree Jynadev Aarti
11. Shree Haritalika Aarti
12. Shree Maruti Aarti
13. Shree Satyanarayan Aarti
14. Shree NruSriha Aarti
17. Ghalin Lotangan
These are recited during Shri Ganesh Festival in Maharashtra, at the end of Shree Satyanarayan Mahapuja, and such auspicious occasions. Carrying this on your Android device makes it easily accessible at the time when you most need it.
Have a great Bhakti!!!
Ganesha Aarti (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati) - "Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
Hanuman Aarti - "Aarti Keeje Hanuman Lala Ki"
Laxmi Arti (Lakshmi Maa) - "Om Jai Lakshmi Mata"
Durga Arti (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Aarti) - "Jai Ambe Gauri"
Shri Ram Aarti - "Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman"
Krishna Arti (Kunj Bihari / Banke Bihari / Kishan Kanhaiya) - "Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki"
Shiv Arti (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Om Jai Shiv Omkara"
Vishnu Aarti - "Om Jai Jagadish Hare"
Santoshi Aarti (Maa Santoshi) - "Om Jai Santoshi Mata"
ShaniDev Arti - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Main Advantages of Hindi Aarti Sangrah (Aarti Collection) -
1. All Aarti's are in hindi.
2. All Aarti's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of aarti.
3. No need to download audio files of aartis seperately.
Keywords: Hindi Aarti Sangrah, Hindi Prayers, Collection of Aarti, Hindu God Aarti's
This app work offline , so once you download , you need not to wait for net, even can use in flight.
Ganesh Aarti is recited before beginning any major task. Reciting Ganesh Aartis create positive vibrations in house as well as in the body of those who are performing it. The positive energy to come inside the homes of its devotees thereby bringing peace and prosperity into one’s life. Performing Ganapati Aarti allows a person to have the blessings of lord Ganesha. It also helps in the enlightment of the soul. Aarti is always performed at the end of the Puja. It means that whatever mistakes that has been done knowingly and unknowingly while doing the rituals, this is the way we ask for forgiveness.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
- SUBTITLE SCROLL: Scroll on lyrics text and playback position will be adjusted to match lyrics timing.
- PINCH TO ZOOM: Easily zoom in and out by pinching on lyrics to adjust font size.
- LANGUAGE SETTINGS: application supports two languages. Hindi & English.
- Don't bother about memory It will directly Download to Memory Card and take only 300kb of your phone memory. :)
- OPTIONS: PLAY and PAUSE the playback any time and REPEAT functionality to repeat the current playback.
- landscape and portrait mode adjustable screen.
This application includes famous Aarti, Mantra and Stuti:
- Vishnu Aarti (Om Jai Jagdish Hare)
- Vishnu Stuti (Shuklam Baradam Vishnum)
- Ganesha Aarti (Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva)
- Ganesha Mantra (Vakratund Maakaay)
- Ganesha Stuti (Om Gan Ganpatye Namo Namah)
- Hanuman Aarti (Aati Kije Hanuman Lalla Ki)
- Hanuman Chalisa
- Shiv Aarti (Om Jai Shiv Omkara)
- Shiv Mantra (Maha Mrutyojay Mantra)
- Ambe Maa Aarti (Jai Ambe Gauri)
- Durga Mantra (Sarv Mangal Maanglye)
- Gayatri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhurvaha swaha)
You can send feedback or Suggestion to our team from the application itself.
Look forward to have more Aartis, Mantra, Stuti and chalisa in next version with new exciting feature from Vikoo.
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.
Install this app and start your day by offering your devotion to the Gods auspicious on that day. You can either manually select the aarti to which you wish to listen. If not then the app will select the aarti automatically for the respective day.
· Monday - Lord Shiva Aarti: Offering your prayers to Lord Shiv on Monday is believed to help in fulfilling all your wishes and desires.
· Tuesday - Lord Hanuman Aarti: Tuesday is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is believed that praying to Lord Hanuman protects us from all the bad spirits.
· Wednesday - Lord Ganesh Aarti: Wednesday is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha will help in overcoming all the obstacles in your path.
· Thursday - Lord Vishnu: Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that offering prayer to Lord Vishnu will help in attaining good luck and prosperity.
· Friday – Goddess Laxmi: Friday is the day dedicated to Godess Lakshmi.
Offering your prayer to Goddess Laxmi will help to attain prosperity and wealth.
· Saturday - Lord Shani Maharaj Aarti: Lord Shani occupies the seventh place among these nine planets which govern our lives. A devotee who prays Aarti on this day gets his prays fulfilled.
· Sunday - Lord Surya Dev Aarti: Surya dev is one of the Gods according to Hindu mythology. Sunday is the day considered auspicious for Surya Dev Aarti.
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti
Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva
Mata Jaki Parvati Pita Mahadeva
Ek dant dayavant char bhuja dhari
Mathe par tilak sohe muse ki savari
Pan chadhe phul chadhe aur chadhe meva
Ladduan ka bhog lage sant kare seva
Andhe ko ankh det kodhin ko kaya
Banjhan ko putra det nirdhan ko maya
Surya shaam sharan aye safal kije seva
Mata Jaki Parvati Pita Mahadeva
About Lord Ganesha :
Lord Ganesha is also called Vinayak ( knowledgeable ) or Vighneshwer (god to remove obstacles). Lord Ganesha is worshipped,or at least remembered in the beginning of any auspicious performance for blessings and auspiciousness.
Ganesha has four hands, elephant's head and a big belly. His vehicle is a tiny mouse. In his hands he carries a rope (to carry devotees to the truth), an axe (to cut devotees' attachments), and a sweet dessert ball -laddoo- (to reward devotees for spiritual activity). His fourth hand's palm is always extended to bless people.
A unique combination of his elephant-like head and a quick moving tiny mouse vehicle represents tremendous wisdom, intelligence, and presence of mind.
Shri Krishna Aarti - Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki is one of the beautiful devotional Hindi Bhajan songs.
Hanuman Aarti completes the worship or prayers made to the God. It is believed that aarti provides a completion to the puja.This aarti of Shri Hanuman is also known Bajrangbali Aarti.
This application is dedicated for shani dev aarti.
- Ganesh aarti mantra book with audio; you can listen to the Ganesh Mantra and also read/chant it.
- Jai Ganesh aarti bhajan is displayed both in English & Hindi Font.
- Meaning of the devotional prayer is also explained.
- Play/Pause options available for the aarti bhajan audio.
- Audio Loop : Repeat jai ganesh aarti audio 11 ,21, 51 or 108 times.
- Beautiful image of jai Ganesha is displayed while playing Ganapati aarti music.
Ganesha stutis from Upanishad are siddhi mantras. When chanted with proper devotion, success is sure assured. The popular devotional hindi arti bhajan song for Lord Ganesha aarti is, Jai Ganesh Deva. Chant it for success, before starting a new business so that the prayers get blessings from all the Gods.
This is a bhakti song aka hindu music mantra for pooja, wives, teen & women to attain a complete spiritual living. Get the feel of Lord Ganesha temple while at home, with this app. Best of all 2014 ganesh mantra apps in android play store for FREE download!
Waheguru Simran is an easy to use app that provides method of retaining the inner balance through heart felt music. Meditate with the Waheguru Simran.
Yoga is an ancient practice that helps create a sense of union in body, mind, and spirit. It brings us balance. Yoga uses asanas (postures), focused concentration on specific body parts, and pranayama (breathing techniques) to integrate the body with mind and mind with soul. Yoga began as a spiritual practice, but Americans primarily do it for exercise and to reduce stress, both of which provide several health benefits.
Pure Healing Yoga provides various asanas (postures) for Beginners, for weight loss, for a variety of health conditions including anxiety disorders or stress, asthma, high blood pressure, cancer, eye diseases, thyroid, depression and much more. Regular practice of Yoga not only provides strength and calmness, but also by applying to daily life can promote mental wellness.
Here is what you will discover inside Pure Healing Yoga:
- Practice Yoga at home
- Basic level Yoga
- Beginner level Yoga
- Core Yoga
- Yoga for Weight loss
- Healing Yoga – Cure for variety of health conditions including anxiety disorders or stress, asthma, high blood pressure, cancer, eye diseases.
- Advanced Yoga
Meditation can wipe away the day's stress, bringing with it inner peace. It can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that benefits both your emotional well-being and your overall health. It can help carry you more calmly through your day and can even improve certain medical conditions.
Meditation lounge is to relax your mind and soul, it provides extremely soothing music and meditation quotes to improve peace of mind and focus.
Baba's Aarti is sung in Marathi, the native language of the state of Maharashtra (wherein Shirdi is located) and was started by Sai devotee's in Baba's lifetime.
The Aarti has become popular in all the temples of Sri Sai all over India as it has the power to lead one to the highest state of ecstasy.
At the start of the aarti, a lamp with five wicks is lit. Light produced by fire is considered splenderous and wards off Spirits. Aarti, accompanied by hymns and music, wards off negative influences obstructing the practise of the devotee. Therefore, the aarti is a significant part in Sai worship.
It has been said that by repeating this mantra with faith and devotion, one can attain salvation and peace of mind.
Bhagavad Gita is one of the most popular and important religious classics of the world. It consists of 700 verses, which are basically part of the Mahabharata, the great Hindu epic.
The chanting of Om drives away all worldly thoughts and removes distraction and infuses new vigour in the body.
When you feel depressed, chant Om fifty times and you will be filled with new vigour and strength. The chanting of Om is a powerful tonic. When you chant Om, you feel you are the pure, all pervading light and consciousness.
The rythmic pronunciation of Om makes the mind serene and pointed, and infuses the spiritual qualifications which ensure self-realization.
His great wisdom will surely inspire you.The teachings of Buddha are the foundation of Buddhism and are a great lesson for anyone seeking enlightenment and wisdom.
Listening Ganapati Atharvashirsa daily will significantly improve your subtle system and help you clear the blockages in the chakras
Maa Durga is Adi Shakti (the original power) and Adi Maya(the original illusion caster).
This app is dedicated to Maa Durga Aarti
It is a book with sublime thoughts and practical instructions on Yoga, Devotion, Vedanta and Action.
you can have Bhagavad Gita Summary in Few Minutes.