New to meditation? How about listening to a 15 min meditation routine. Why not make meditation as part of your daily routine and achieve inner peace? If you already do, you can use this app as a simple yoga music for relaxation and meditation.
✽AUM Translation from Upanishad in English:
OM is composed of 3 sub-sounds, 'a', 'u' and 'm'. The fusion of these 3 elements is AUM / OM.
- "A" stands for the state of wakefulness.
- "U" stands for a dream state.
- "M" symbolises to relax and sleep.
1. Repeat option to repeat the chants 101,501,1001 and 5001 times.
2. Pause and Resume the Omkar chants.
3. Rotating galaxy animation for increased concentration during the om chants.
4. You can also run this app in the background by pressing the phone's home key when the app is running.
5. This tool can act as a meditation music app free for those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian dhyan ), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
✽Advantages of OM Chanting:
1) Improves ones concentration and memory capacity by stimulating the yoga chakras.
2) When used with yoga daily workout, it cleanses the mind & controls the emotions.
3) Improves the finance & invites nature bliss.
4) Om meditation sounds fills the atmosphere with positive thoughts.
5) Best meditation music for sleeping, as it relaxes physically, mentally and emotionally.
6) Regular Om chanting can help to overcome depression, sleep disorders & stress.
7) Chanting om for relaxation could also help to quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism.
8) It has healing powers equivalent to that of all the medicines.
✽Om mantra & its significance:
It is the sound which is eternal in the universe all the time. It is believed to be the only sound you hear when you go into deep meditation. Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. Famous songs & mantras of all Indian Gods starts with om. Download this om meditation music audio app free today & listen to the om mantra chanting!
Chanting OM creates vibrations in our body and brings harmony among all the organs.
Sit in padamasana posture in a calm place with your eyes closed.
Inhale deeply to fill lungs with air and then exhale, slowly release while chanting OM.
Focus should be in the center of forehead.
Morning is a good time to meditate.
Daily 5-10 mins will bring great results.
As you know, our team is always all ears. Feel free to hit 'Contact developer' button below and share your thoughts. We will make sure your feature/content requests are met.
Slokas and Vedas with Audio in 6 different languages
Today's calendar - Nakshatra, Thithi, Karana, Sunrise, Sunset, Raagu kaalam, Yama kandam, Gulika, and details about special events.
Today's fortune and horoscope (sun signs based).
Search bar for content.
Rudram, Chamakam, Purusha Suktham, Vishnu Suktham, Durga Suktham, Sri Suktham, Narayana Suktham, Mantra Pushpam, Medha Suktham, Sandhya Vandhanam, Manyu Suktham, Nakshatra Suktham, Lagunyasam
Bhaja Govindam, Vishnu Sahasranamam, Lingashtakam, Aditya Hrudayam, Kanakadhara Stotram, Lalitha Sahasranamam, Soundarya Lahiri, Venkateswara Suprabhatam, Totakaashtakam, Govindashtakam, Guruvashtakam, Ashta Lakshmi Stotram, Saraswati Stotram
Languages supported: English, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannadam
Languages coming soon: Gujrati, Oriya
"The day one is able to see oneself with his inner eye as not the body, all his desires vanish. and he experiences perfect peace." --Lord Shiva.
The wallpaper portrays Lord Shiva from a whole new perspective. If you know and admire the #neelkanth, then you should definitely not miss out on this wallpaper
To Use :- Home -> Press Menu -> Wallpapers
#shiva #neelkanth #om #livewallpaper
Om is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
Apart from the basic Om chant, the following mantra chants are provided:
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
- Om Shreem Hreem (Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra) - Wealth & Prosperity giving tribute to Mahalaxmi
- Om Purnam Adah (Shanti Mantra) - Mantra for Peace
- Sarawathi Mantra - Wisdom Mantra
- Durga Mantra - Power Mantra
- Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- Om Saha Navavatu - for teachers & students
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (Daimoku)- Japanese lotus sutra
- Guru Mantra - a tribute to teachers
- Asato Ma Sadgamaya - for clearing the mind
- Surya (Sun) Mantra
- Namokar (Navkar) Mantra - Jain Mantra
- Shani (Saturn) Mantra
- Silent Meditation
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare)
- Oneness Mantra (Moola Mantra)
- Universal Mantra (Sarveshaam)
- Mul Mantar (Sikh Ek Onkaar/ Ik Onkar)
If you are new to meditation, instructions are provided for a 108 chants meditation routine.
- Play various Om/Aum mantra chant endlessly
- Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
- Lots of configuration options
- NO Ads, NO Permissions!
- Small size & SD Card install
- Runs in the background and does not drain your battery
Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. It is also considered to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia (sleep disorders) & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can help those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sound in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas (offerings to God), aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies.
Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. The sacred utterances (chants) of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves to a higher level of consciousness.
Daily chanting of Om or just playing it in your home can improve your concentration, good luck and good health. Even after you switch off the Om chants, it keeps playing in your mind and sustains the peace!
This is the perfect and useful application to all Tamil speaking people & Tamil lovers!
1) Daily view, Month view, Rasipalan for all 365 days & Horoscope chart
2) Gives you Auspicious days, Rahukalam, Yamagandam & Kuligai
3) Indication of Amavasai, Pournami, Pradosham, Karthigai, Ekadasi, Chaturthi, Shivaratri for the whole year
4) List of holidays (list of Hindu festival days, Christian festival days, Muslim festival days & government holidays)
5) Subha Muhurtham days in 2015
6) List of important fasting days
7) Indru Oru Thagaval (இன்று ஒரு தகவல்)
8) Wishes / Messages (வாழ்த்துக்கள்), with one tap you can send creative SMS to your friends
9) கௌரி பஞ்சாங்கம்(Gowri Panchangam), கௌரி நல்ல நேரம்(Gowri Nalla Neram)
10) Monthly Rasi Palan
11) Vasthu & Kari Naal included
12) List of Astrologers, Numerologists & Pandits near you!
13) Todo list
16) Offers - to serve you better with discounts & deals
17) English view option is available, you can change to this option in Settings screen
18) Local notification will keep you up-to-date regarding festivals & auspicious days
19) Om Classifieds is included - which contains contact details for all wedding needs & other services in & around Chennai & other parts of Tamilnadu & Bangalore. Contact details in this Tamil Marriage Classifieds is increasing over the time. So if your are one among them, fill the form and get listed in Om Classifieds.
According to Tamil calendar, years 2014 - 2015 is called Vijaya Varudam, you will get all important information about this years with this app.
"Tamil Calendar 2014" was renamed as "Om Tamil Calendar" to serve you better even in future!
Om Tamil Calendar is the Hindu Calendar targeted for Tamil people.
Your feedbacks and suggestions are welcome! Our support email : email@example.com
Kindly recommend & share this app to your friends!
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/mobilecalendar
By chanting mantra feels quite pleasant, calming, and balancing. The vibration produced by chanting Om in the physical universe corresponds to the original vibration that first arose at the time of creation. The sound of Om is also called Pranava, meaning that it sustains life and runs through Prana or breath. Om also represents the four states of the Supreme Being.The chanting of Om drives away all worldly thoughts and removes distraction and infuses new vigour in the body. Confers blessings leading to prosperity and a happy life.
The sacred utterances or chanting of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves from the ordinary to the higher level of consciousness. They give us the power to cure diseases; ward off evils; gain wealth; acquire supernatural powers. This divine sound has the power to create, sustain and destroy, giving life and movement to all that exist.
Following are the benefits of listening to Devotional Music and Mantras:
* Unveils joy
* Transforms feelings and energy states
* Decreases feelings of isolation and fear
* Inspires and enhances the creative process
* Directs the mind away from physical pain and depression
* Promotes relaxation and contemplative mind states
* Induces sleep
* Remembrance of God and the Divine
Listen to Devotional Music everyday to experience richness of spirit and core spirituality.
- English lyrics
- Devanagari lyrics
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or stop anytime
- Set Mantra as Ringtone
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed
- Screen stay awake if the mantra is playing
- Background mode enabled
Clear and calm your mind with the powerful sound of creation "OM Chanting".
The chanting of Om drives away all worldly thoughts and removes distraction and infuses new vigour in the body.
When you feel depressed, chant Om fifty times and you will be filled with new vigour and strength. The chanting of Om is a powerful tonic. When you chant Om, you feel you are the pure, all pervading light and consciousness.
The rythmic pronunciation of Om makes the mind serene and pointed, and infuses the spiritual qualifications which ensure self-realization.
ABOUT OM :
The syllable "om" is first described as all-encompassing mystical entity in the Upanishads. Today, in all Hindu art and all over India and Nepal, 'om' can be seen virtually everywhere, a common sign for Hinduism and its philosophy and theology. Hindus believe that as creation began, the divine, all-encompassing consciousness took the form of the first and original vibration manifesting as sound "OM". Before creation began it was "Shunyakasha", the emptiness or the void. Shunyakasha, meaning literally "no sky", is more than nothingness, because everything then existed in a latent state of potentiality. The vibration of "OM" symbolizes the manifestation of God in form ("saguna brahman"). "OM" is the reflection of the absolute reality, it is said to be "Adi Anadi", without beginning or the end and embracing all that exists. The mantra "OM" is the name of God, the vibration of the Supreme. When taken letter by letter, A-U-M represents the divine energy (Shakti) united in its three elementary aspects: Bhrahma Shakti (creation), Vishnu Shakti (preservation) and Shiva Shakti (liberation, and/or destruction).
OM/AUM is a root of all mantras.
OM/AUM is a typical combination of words which affects the surrounding and human beings through the vibrations.
Om/aum should to be chanted for enormous number of times to get the results. The results are miraculous.
AUM is composed of 3 elements, 'a', 'u' and 'm'. The fusion of these 3 elements is AUM or OM.
The 3 alphabets are pronounced in series.
Advantages and effects of Omkar Chanting
1) It helps in Cleansing the mind.
2) Controlling the emotions.
3) Improves the concentration, memory and understanding capacity.
4) Relaxes Physically, Mentally, Emotionally.
5) Charges the surrounding atmosphere.
This app will give you flexibility to record your own prayers in addition to the basic Gongyo and Chanting sessions.
Share your chanting goals with SGI members on Facebook and Twitter.
Distt meetings invites can be sent to your members or friends with an Agenda.
Forgot your Prayer book? We got you covered, Gongyo text available now.
Youtube videos will always inspire you with SGI members experiences.
Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Portuguese languages supported in addition to English.
better use of head phone / Ear Phones (Includes HD Audio).
Om mani padme hum mantra of six syllables in Sanskrit particularly associated with the four-armed form Shadakshari Avalokiteshvara (Chenrezig Tibetan, Chinese Guanyin), the bodhisattva of compassion.
The mantra originated in India, brought from India to Tibet, the pronunciation changed because some of the sounds of Sanskrit language was difficult for Tibetans to pronounce.
The peace-loving deity of the Hindu Trinity, Vishnu is the Preserver or Sustainer of life with his steadfast principles of order, righteousness and truth. When these values are under threat, Vishnu emerges out of his transcendence to restore peace and order on earth. Vishnu’s earthly incarnations have ten avatars.
Download this free version. To benefit from the full experience, you can upgrade the app through an in-app purchase. Enjoy Chanting!
◆◆◆◆◆ “What an amazing app. Really great encouraging piece of technology. Brilliant for those days when it's a struggle to chant. I love this app”
◆◆◆◆◆ “This app has been helping me keep track of my goals and inspiring my practice. It's helped me to become a better practitioner.”
◆ Free features:
▸ Works on a huge range of Android devices
▸ Receive & Share Daily Encouragement message
▸ Set your goals & target dates, with pictures!
▸ Time (stopwatch) and Log your chanting
▸ Track your Chant progress against your goals
▸ Personalize your chanting speed
▸ Share Daimoku with others
▸ Connect with others via Text, e-mail, ...
▸ Gongyo Liturgy Text + Silent Prayers
▸ Links to Buddhism online resources
◆ Upgrade package:
▸ Daimoku audio in 3 speeds
▸ Daimoku Charts to visualize progress & inspire
▸ Timer and Alarm timing functions
▸ Planning guide: Complete your goals on time
▸ Daimoku Audio soundtrack that runs in background
▸ Personalize Color Themes + more
◆ Gongyo package:
▸ Gongyo Audio (in 3 speeds) aids pronunciation
▸ Daimoku Audio soundtrack runs in background
▸ Karaoke-like synchronization of text w/ Audio
▸ Auto-scrolling Gongyo Liturgy Text
▸ Rewind sections to aid Memorization
1. Salutation to the Triple Gem
2. Homage to the Buddha
3. Recollection of the Buddha the Dhamma and the Sangha
4. The Three Refuges
5. Taking the Five Precepts
6. Transference of Merits
7. Spreading Loving Kindness to all Beings
8. The Eight Victories and Blessing
9. An Invitation to Devas
10. The Victors Cage
Language: Thai & English
Waheguru Simran is an easy to use app that provides method of retaining the inner balance through heart felt music. Meditate with the Waheguru Simran.
Yoga is an ancient practice that helps create a sense of union in body, mind, and spirit. It brings us balance. Yoga uses asanas (postures), focused concentration on specific body parts, and pranayama (breathing techniques) to integrate the body with mind and mind with soul. Yoga began as a spiritual practice, but Americans primarily do it for exercise and to reduce stress, both of which provide several health benefits.
Pure Healing Yoga provides various asanas (postures) for Beginners, for weight loss, for a variety of health conditions including anxiety disorders or stress, asthma, high blood pressure, cancer, eye diseases, thyroid, depression and much more. Regular practice of Yoga not only provides strength and calmness, but also by applying to daily life can promote mental wellness.
Here is what you will discover inside Pure Healing Yoga:
- Practice Yoga at home
- Basic level Yoga
- Beginner level Yoga
- Core Yoga
- Yoga for Weight loss
- Healing Yoga – Cure for variety of health conditions including anxiety disorders or stress, asthma, high blood pressure, cancer, eye diseases.
- Advanced Yoga
His great wisdom will surely inspire you.The teachings of Buddha are the foundation of Buddhism and are a great lesson for anyone seeking enlightenment and wisdom.
Bhagavad Gita is one of the most popular and important religious classics of the world. It consists of 700 verses, which are basically part of the Mahabharata, the great Hindu epic.
It is a book with sublime thoughts and practical instructions on Yoga, Devotion, Vedanta and Action.
you can have Bhagavad Gita Summary in Few Minutes.
Meditation can wipe away the day's stress, bringing with it inner peace. It can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that benefits both your emotional well-being and your overall health. It can help carry you more calmly through your day and can even improve certain medical conditions.
Meditation lounge is to relax your mind and soul, it provides extremely soothing music and meditation quotes to improve peace of mind and focus.
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a life-giving mantra (sanjivini mantra).
It is also known as Moksha mantra.
Om Namah Shivaya is known as the great redeeming mantra. Om Namah Shivay is a very powerful mantra. It has been said about this mantra that if this mantra vibrates continually in your heart, then you have no need to perform austerities, to meditate, or to practice yoga.
To repeat this mantra you need no rituals or ceremonies, nor must you repeat it at an auspicious time or in a particular place." This mantra is free of all restrictions. It can be repeated by anyone, young or old, rich or poor and no matter what state a person is in, it will purify him.
Ever needed a little piece of inspiration? Sometimes, you are just in the mood to read something insightful. Other times, you might want to share it with your friends.
With Bible Quotes, you will find all of the above.
Baba's Aarti is sung in Marathi, the native language of the state of Maharashtra (wherein Shirdi is located) and was started by Sai devotee's in Baba's lifetime.
The Aarti has become popular in all the temples of Sri Sai all over India as it has the power to lead one to the highest state of ecstasy.
At the start of the aarti, a lamp with five wicks is lit. Light produced by fire is considered splenderous and wards off Spirits. Aarti, accompanied by hymns and music, wards off negative influences obstructing the practise of the devotee. Therefore, the aarti is a significant part in Sai worship.
Hanuman Aarti completes the worship or prayers made to the God. It is believed that aarti provides a completion to the puja.This aarti of Shri Hanuman is also known Bajrangbali Aarti.
Shri Krishna Aarti - Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki is one of the beautiful devotional Hindi Bhajan songs.
With Morning Mantra Vishnu App now make your morning always bright and stress free.