• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Keeper protects you against hackers with a secure and convenient password manager. Your passwords, logins, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other personal information is saved in your private digital vault that is encrypted and unbreakable. Keeper’s password generator creates high-strength passwords for your different websites, which is the best way to protect your privacy.
Keeper is #1
With over 6 million users across 15 languages, Keeper is the most popular password manager and data vault on Android, iOS, Mac and PC platforms. Keeper uses the highest levels of privacy and security (256-bit AES, PBKDF2) and is a zero-knowledge provider. This means only YOU have the ability to access your information.
Convenient and Easy to Use
Keeper is easy to access on all of your devices and computers. Instantly searchable and highly organized, Keeper Password Manager makes life easier. You can even share private Keeper records with other Keeper users - such as your partner or co-worker. The Keeper Web App is an easy-to-use online password manager that sync’s to your devices.
Secure File Manager
Our secure file storage feature allows you to store confidential files, photos, videos and other documents in your Keeper vault. Files are encrypted and secured with the same zero-knowledge encryption technology used to manage your passwords. Keeper is more secure than other cloud storage providers.
When you upload a file or photo from your mobile device or drag-and-drop using the Web App at https://keepersecurity.com, your file is instantly encrypted and protected in Keeper's Cloud Security Vault. Files will never appear in your Camera Roll or SD card.
Auto-Fill Login and Password
Check out our ground-breaking feature called Keeper FastFill™. It lets you create and fill passwords into mobile apps - including Internet, Chrome and a million other Android apps.
We have the most secure auto-fill features of any password manager. We also offer the same seamless experience on your desktop computer -- Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer are fully supported.
Using Keeper to share your passwords is secure and convenient. Simply tap the "Share" button from your vault and invite your partner or co-worker to view the file. Using public/private key encryption + 256-bit AES, Keeper shares passwords and files securely from Vault-to-Vault.
For added security, Keeper supports Two-Factor Authentication using Text Message, Voice Call and Google Authenticator.
Keeper is a SOC-2 certified company. This means we adhere to the strongest levels of internal controls covering security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Keeper for Groups & Enterprise
Keeper offers an enterprise-level password manager called Keeper for Groups. Use the admin console to manage your team's users and devices. We also support Active Directory for automated user provisioning. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com/groups.
Preloaded on AT&T Phones
Keeper is preloaded on AT&T Android and Windows Smartphones & Tablets.
Free vs. Paid
Keeper offers free storage on your device. Sync & Cloud Backup is free for 30 days and requires subscription thereafter. Purchase via in-app payment or online from https://keepersecurity.com/buy.
To read more about Keeper's privacy and security, go to https://keepersecurity.com.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/88901304
- Let 1Password remember all your passwords so you don’t have to
- Sync items over from 1Password for PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Bring all your Logins, Credit Cards, secure wallet items, and more on the go
- Log in to websites with a single tap
- Protect your vault with a single Master Password
- Secure with Tamper-proof Authenticated Encryption using AES-256 and Encrypt-then-MAC
- Auto-Lock keeps your data protected even if your device is lost or stolen
- All features free to try for 30 days to all new customers!
SECURE YOUR LIFE
1Password is a beautiful, secure app for passwords and other sensitive items you need to keep safe. Take advantage of our pocket and purse slimming technology. Store thousands of wallet items without any of the bulge. Never leave vital information at home again!
- Store Credit Cards, Secure Notes, Passports, Bank Accounts, and more
- View attachments added from PC or Mac
- Find what you need quickly with powerful search
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
1Password keeps your life in sync with other editions for PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad, sold separately at 1Password.com.
- Dropbox support for automatic cross-platform sync
- Use Folder Sync to keep your data in sync without using the cloud
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
Unlock the full power of 1Password 4 and make changes on the go with a single in-app purchase—no subscriptions. Create new passwords, edit existing items, mark items as Favorites for quick access, and more!
- Add new items like Logins, Secure Notes, and Identities right from your Android device
- Generate strong, unique passwords for every site with our Strong Password Generator
- Mark your most-used items as Favorites for quick access
- Organize your items into Folders
- Customize your items to save everything you need
Learn more about 1Password 4 for Android on our website: http://j.mp/1P4Android
And in our guide: http://j.mp/1P4AndroidGuide
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Please share your comments or questions with us on our discussions site: http://j.mp/1PAForum or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dashlane makes it easy to keep track of passwords and personal info that you use across the web. Eliminate typing on tiny keyboards with auto-login and form autofill. Generate strong passwords. Access your data at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
It’s the best free password manager & secure digital wallet for Android and other devices.
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption - the industry’s leading standard
- Only you have access to your data – there is no record of your Master Password anywhere
- Choose where your data is stored: local-only, or synced and backed up to the cloud
- Store logins and passwords, emails, addresses, IDs, credit cards, secure notes and more!
- Get security breach alerts for your logins and passwords
GENERATE STRONG PASSWORDS. SAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY.
- Create and customize strong passwords for your apps
- Generate passwords as you surf
AUTOFILL & AUTO-LOGIN
- Autofill any form with the Dashlane Browser
- Get auto-login for your apps with our keyboard
ENHANCED FOR TEAMS AND FAMILIES
-Securely passwords and notes with others. Sync changes automatically.
- Add an emergency contact within Dashlane to make sure essential accounts can be access by those who need them
Dashlane is free to download and use on any given device. Premium gives you:
- Sync across all your devices
- Secure cloud backup for your account
- Access your passwords on our website
- Priority user support
Learn more about Premium at www.dashlane.com/premium
WHAT IF I LOSE MY DEVICE?
- No one will access your data without your Master Password
- Auto-locks and PIN locks after inactivity
- Compatible with Google Authenticator
- Premium gives you a secure backup of your account to restore from anytime on another device
TAKE DASHLANE EVERYWHERE
- Available on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android phones and tablets (4.3 and greater)
- Dashlane works in English, Spanish, or French
PC Mag “Best Products of 2013” + “Editors’ Choice Award”
Fortune Mag’s “36 Coolest Gadgets of 2013”
Inc.com’s “Best for Passwords and Checkouts”
Learn more about our security: www.dashlane.com/security
Permission settings: http://ow.ly/toSQw
Questions? Visit support.dashlane.com
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, available via single In-app billing payment:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
• Unlike other similar Android apps aWallet has no internet access permission (forever). The only permissions this app has is to access to the USB device to backup/restore the data file in case you lose your phone. USB device access is also needed to export to CSV file format. Permission is also granted to the Google Play billing service to allow for the optional purchase of the aWallet Pro features.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
- All your data is fully encrypted with a strong, password-based, government-grade 256-bit AES cipher. This way your information is protected from unauthorized access by thieves, hackers and malware.
- FREE and without Ads.
- Backup your database to your favorite services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
* highlight, annotate, and sticknote on embed webview
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
Notes on using RoboForm for Android:
- A RoboForm Everywhere account is required.
- RoboForm runs in its own browser because the native Android browser does not allow any integration.
- RoboForm also integrates with Firefox browser, starting at ver 1.62.
- RoboForm also works in Dolphin browser if you install RoboForm addon into Dolphin, in addition to this app.
Protect your data with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
SafeInCloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: Free Desktop Application + Mobile Application for Phones and Tablets.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption
◆ Cloud Synchronization
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform
◆ Free Desktop App
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
- Creating and editing bookmarks
- Backup your bookmarks to file
- Import from Android browser
- Adding bookmarks to FVD Speed Dial
- Useful widget;
- Synchronization with Everhelper service (you will have access to your bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox, Windows Phone and IOS)
For Speed Dial
- Creating and editing dials
- Creating previews for dials
- Sync with FVD Speed Dial - https://www.everhelper.me/speed_dial.php
If you find some bugs, please, don't hurry to leave negative review. Initially you can let us know leaving the message on our forum and we'll try to solve your problem as soon as possible - http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21212-everhelper/?category=9851
Private Bookmarks is a bookmark folder that no one can access except you. If you have any bookmarks you don't want to share with others, just put them in Private Bookmarks and set up a password.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Translator by UC Browser
• Web To PDF by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• and more!
• Private Bookmarks is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce your data cost. UC Browser is currently used and recommended by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
● True multi-tasking with the ability to open web-pages on top of your favourite app (without switching apps)
● Ad-free browsing
● Reading mode
● Full-screen browsing
Javelin browser also comes with all the bells and whistles of a mature app
● Password Manager
● Sync bookmarks, recent tabs with (Desktop) Chrome
After install, long press on the home screen. Select "Folders" and then pick "Live Bookmarks".
- page thumbnails (on 2.0+ phones)
- search history
- grid view
- New (hires) icons
- Unsorted sort option
If it's an article, it will be cut and saved with the bookmark.
The same applies to video, photo and presentations.
So you can organize thematic collections with different content.
Collections can be made public and used in your application or a website using API.
Look up exported customer contacts. Works with programs that export a contact list to text or CSV files(like Quickbooks or Outlook). Query 1000s of records quickly. Does not allow editing from phone. Paid version adds Caller ID integration
If your exported contacts do not display well, email me a sample.
Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
Included as part of your Xmarks Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the Xmarks app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
When you swipe or go to Menu -> Bookmarks, Dolphin Browser shows you your bookmarks toolbar. Be sure to tap Bookmarks at the bottom to see all your folders.
If all your bookmarks appear as one long list, go to Menu -> List view to view them in folders instead.
Sub-folders aren't synchronized to Dolphin Browser, but you can access them by tapping the Xmarks icon and selecting All Bookmarks.