The XTM mobile translation management app enables project managers to oversee projects on the go. The user interface is streamlined and intuitive, providing quick access to settings and content such as a list of projects with one touch. Applying smart filters allows users to view only the projects they want to see; for example those projects that are reaching their due date or those with delayed workflow steps. This way managers can focus on critical issues, and to act immediately, so that projects are delivered on time.
The app allows you to:
• Add a project,
• Add or edit user,
• Assign linguists to workflow steps,
• Contact linguists and PMs directly via email, text, call,
• Monitor the progress using transparent metrics and graphs,
• Use Fingerprint authentication or a 4-digit number to secure sensitive data,
• Locate customers and vendors effortlessly.
The app which is available free of charge makes an ideal pairing with XTM running on a PC or mac. It bridges the gap for companies seeking a translation solution that is both flexible and mobile. So now, project managers can access their system while commuting via public transport or out of the office on business trips, eliminating lost time. The result is that they remain in constant control of their localization projects and can deliver the target files to the customer on time.