• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
2 days trial version:
More informations on http://www.bluejabb.com
Follow us at @bluejabb on Twitter
. Multiple accounts management support
. Connect on start up to a default account
. Predefined accounts on public XMPP servers, GTalk and well-known communities ( Facebook chat, Nimbuzz,,. . . )
. PLAIN TEXT, IQ-AUTH and SASL authentication
. Socket and HTTP connection (Polling/Binding)
. TLS /old SSL support
. TOR (Orbot required)
. Multiple File transfer strategy (XEP-0095, XEP-0096 and XEP-0065) and user defined proxies or use Dropbox .
. Setup login status, logout message, resource and priority
. Stream management (XEP-0198) fully implemented ( Acks and Resumption)
. Create, remove, activate/deactivate and edit your contacts
. Manage a black list locally or on server if server provides black list management
. Set a contact as VIP
. Set notification on presence standard/VIP contact status change (Popup alert, sound, vibrate,. . . )
. Sort your roster by your defined groups,status or IM gateways
. Contacts multiple selection mode for "group commands" (Send message, Search VCard, . . . )
. Group contacts by status ,user-defined group or by IM gateways
. Customizable quickbar
. Set a predefined command on long press on a contact
. OTR (Off-the-record) conversation encryption
. Archive conversation locally or send it by email.
. Use Dropbox for transfer media content if XMPP file transfer is unavailable
. Set notification on message reception from standard/VIP contact
. Chat states (XEP-0085)
. Message carbons (XEP-280)
. Message Archive Management (XEP-313)
. Correct a sent message . Last Message correction (XEP-308)
. Acknowledgment of receipt (XEP-0184)
. Start conference, invite contacts in a group chat
. Multiple display format : Bubble, classic, . .
. Browse conference services
. Search chat rooms using keyword
. Import/export your chat room bookmark
. Edit chat room in your bookmark
Auto-connect when login
Accept or deny private chat from chat room
Automatically Re-enter on kick
. Create private, public,temporally chat room
. Enter IRC channel and store it in the bookmark
. Show occupants,start private chat, kick or ban
. Filter messages by user
. Invite contacts in chat room
. Automatic current server's gateways discovery
. Register/Unregister gateway
. Add public gateway provided by other servers
. Dark and Light theme
. Share message, link or media received by IM
. Create predefined messages
. Archive conversations and chat rooms locally
. Set Paranoiac mode on connection
. Display directly a received multimedia file (image/audio/video) in a simple message and conversation
. Data low consumption mode
. Archive locally your account contacts
. Automatically reconnect when connection is accidentally lost. Active conversations and chat rooms will be automatically restored
. Import/Export/Edit your profile (Vcard+Avatar)
. Customizable user interface (Screen transitions, . . . . )
. Customizable shortcuts menu
. Built-in server XMPP services explorer
. Set your presence status globally or by contact
. Publish your mood (XEP-0107) and your location(XEP-0080)
. Track contact's location
. Setup auto-away timeout, status and text
. Set on "Automatic presence subscription" mode
. Built-in bots management : create most used commands
. Items saved in a history for later use (Status texts, chat room's nicknames, ,. . . )
. Add and customize background notifications for events needing acknowledge(Add contact, file transfer, errors, . . . )
. Sleep mode with auto-reply
. Indicate inactive state to server when going to sleep /auto-away (XEP-352)
AstraChat is always connected to your XMPP server in the background and provides you with immediate push notifications of new messages.
AstraChat is very efficient with the network connection and data consumption so you can be confident that it will use very little of your battery or data allowance.
NEW: Google Talk (Gtalk) Preconfigured Settings
NEW: Facebook Chat Preconfigured Settings
• Reliable direct connection to the XMPP server
• No proxy server that might compromise your password or message content
• No account to sign up - just download and connect to your own server
• Secure connection with SSL and TLS
• Compatible with all XMPP servers
• Works on all mobile and WiFi networks
• Immediate push notification of new messages
• Is typing support
• Message delivery receipts
• Last seen presence (XEP-0012 if supported by XMPP server)
• Fast picture sharing
• Unlimited chat history
• Easy to use
• Fast and modern WhatsApp like interface
• Efficient network use
• Optimized for mobile devices
• Low battery consumption
• Low network consumption
AstraChat is suitable for large or small enterprises. With AstraChat, you will be ALWAYS ON!
For more information visit http://www.astrachat.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported XMPP Protocols:
• RFC-3920: Core
• RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
• XEP-0012 Last Activity
• XEP-0016 Privacy Lists
• XEP-0054 vcard-temp
• XEP-0085 Chat State Notifications
• XEP-0153 vCard-Based Avatars
• XEP-0172 User Nickname
• XEP-0184 Message Delivery Receipts
• XEP-0191 Blocking Command
• XEP-0198 Stream Management
• XEP-0199 XMPP Ping
AstraChat is a product of Rockliffe Systems - developers of rock solid communication software since 1995.
1. connect and disconnect to a jabber server
2. set your own status
3. chat with friends in your roster
4. subscribe to new friends or respond to subscription requests
tags: google+, facebook, chat, xmpp, jabber
You can use Bruno if the other IM apps are just not stylish enough.
★ Joyful colors: magenta, pink, ice and pine
★ Connection with a single XMPP server (or GTalk, or Facebook Chat, or …)
★ Immediate reconnection on 3G/WiFi network changes (seamless with XEP-0198)
★ You are asked about self-signed SSL certificates
★ Allows automatic connection after turning on your phone
★ Roster management support
★ Persistent message history
★ Message Carbons (XEP-0280)
Bruno is optimized to use the yax.im free XMPP service: http://yaxim.org/yax.im/
You can also use Talkonaut to make cheap voice calls to landline or mobile phone numbers through GTalk2VoIP infrastructure.
You can install this version if you want to help us test and develop Xabber. Stability is not guaranteed, so if you are not feeling adventurous, use regular version. But if you ARE a risk-taker, you will get new features first!
Compared to fine old Xabber:
- Completely new user interface with Material theme, floating action buttons, expandable toolbars, etc.
Thanks to Ahmed El-Mahmoudy for following:
- In-band registration (XEP-0077)
- New OTR implementation used (https://github.com/otr4j/otr4j)
- DNS library version updated
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under the GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
If you have any bugs or bright ideas to report, please mail to: email@example.com
Metaswitch does not offer telephony and voicemail services or app support to the general public. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or to find out if they are built on Metaswitch.
With Accession Communicator, you can take control of your home or office telephony services from anywhere.
• Make and receive calls over WiFi/3G using your landline number
• Move calls between your landline, mobile and tablet devices, without hanging up
• Instant messaging
• Add video to your calls
• Make calls from any phone using your landline caller ID
• Receive new voicemail alerts
• Playback voice and video messages and view faxes
• View transcribed voice messages
• Control how incoming calls are handled
• Sync your Accession contacts across devices
NOTE: Your service provider may not offer all features listed or may require you to pay additional subscription charges to access certain features. Contact your service provider for information. Accession Communicator also requires data or WiFi access. Use of these services may incur additional charges.
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
GoSecured IM - encrypted messaging with secure file transfer for mobile devices. Encrypted and private messaging with your contacts at GoSecured, Google Talk/Hangouts, Facebook Chat, xmpp servers & more!
** You must be a GoSecured subscriber to use some parts of this app **
Access your account at SecuredNexus.com.
Private and Secured messaged and media with device-to-device encryption.
GoSecured - Security, Privacy and Offshore
GoSecured IM Features:
• Encrypted end to end messaging.
• No logging - keep sensitive messages from being around indefinitely
• Peer-to-peer key management – keys are on each device, not on our servers
• No one but you and the person you are messaging can decrypt and read the information
★ COMPLETE PRIVACY: We keep your messages 100% private using state of the art Off-The-Record (OTR) encryption. Your conversations cannot be logged or intercepted by anyone. NOTE: These security measures only apply when your friend also uses GoSecured IM, or at least a compatible OTR client like GoSecured IM
★ NO SPYING: Your connection is encrypted so no other party can intercept your conversation. In addition the messages are not kept in system memory for any prying apps
★ FULL LOCAL ENCRYPTION: All contacts, messages, and account data are fully encrypted on your device, and protected by an optional password.
★ CHAT WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE: Chat with your friends on GoSecured, Google Chat (GChat), Facebook Chat, any xmpp server, and more!
★ WORKS WITH GOSECURED VC: Android with GoSecured IM, and Windows with GoSecured VC and more!
★ WORKS WITH TOR: Use GoSecured IM with privacy plugin Orbot and increase privcey powered by Tor: http://goo.gl/lpnda
★ AD-FREE: No ADs
★ ABOUT US: GoSecured is a offshore service provider and developers that make secure comunications and mobile apps based in open-source code for private and secure communications.
★ OUR WEBSITE: SecuredNexus.com
GoSecured provides service and deigns apps that are designed to protect your security and privacy. The systems that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in IT Security. We are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats, no technology is can protect against every threat including user practices. For maximum security users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good more information on user best practices on our website SecuredNexus.com
This VIP version of Xabber is in no way any better than regular version of Xabber, gold coin on an application icon being it's only distinct feature. It is very useful to show off how gorgeous you are when buying something that anyone can get for free.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legasy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
SJ provides a complete solution for your privacy while communicating over the net.
Major benefits of SJ im.
- Support XEP-0027 (PGP encryption)
- Automatic PGP public key exchange
- Support Off-The-Record (OTR)
- Send files via third-party services in the archives of Zip with password
- encryption P2P
- Completable witch any XMPP server
- Multiple profiles
- Comfortable history
- Attractive design
- Ease of use
and much more!
AIM® registered trademark AOL LLC.
ICQ® registered trademark ICQ.
Yahoo!® registered trademark Yahoo Inc.
MSN®, Windows Live™ registered trademark Microsoft Corporation.
Jabber® registered trademark Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk registered trademark Google Inc.
Facebook® registered trademark Facebook, Inc.
* Phone boots
* Battery low
* Received SMS
* Incoming call
* minimal use of system resources
* minimal use of battery
* minimal use of the Internet
* send clipboard