You cannot cut off a single button, so plan your strategy in advance! Buttons and Scissors is a fun way to improve your logical thinking and train your brain.
When you begin playing the game for the first time, there will be a tutorial level. You will be presented with a scrap of denim and a number of different colored buttons. Each current move will be displayed as a white arrow. Touch the first button and move your finger to the last button of the same color you wish to select in that line, and then release your finger. All selected buttons will then be cut off with a scissors, if selected correctly.
- Realistic sewing buttons and scissors
- 5x5, 6x5, 6x6 and 7x7 levels
- Unlimited Undo
- HD graphics
- Tablets are fully supported
- Cloud Save
- Solutions for levels
Please support Buttons and Scissors and Like our page http://www.facebook.com/KyWorksGames
We would recommend to connect the game to Google's Cloud Save to automatically synchronize your game progress across multiple devices. Also, your game progress will be automatically restored if you uninstall and reinstall the game in the future. To connect the game to Cloud Save, just click the "Sign-in with Google" button in the game.
IMPORTANT: No real buttons were cut off in the making of this game!
Do you like cut the rope experiments and matching game ? Try new puzzle "Cut The Buttons".
To cut off the buttons,select two or more buttons of the same color.you can not cut off a single button.
Try to cut more than one button in a single cutting movement.
• 8 board sizes from easy to difficult with all handmade levels
• Smooth, polished touch interaction
• Neat yet colourful graphics
• Amazingly challenging puzzles
If you have any questions or suggestion, please welcome to contact us.
Official Website: http://www.balloonisland.com
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/balloonisland
Email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the build area, you can build with rectangles and circles elements. You connect them with rods, 4 types of joints are available : weld, rotate free, engine clockwise, engine counterclockwise.
The faster, smaller and lighter you complete each of the levels, the more bonus points you receive.
• more 60 levels
• Physics based game
• Freedom of construction
• Rectangle and circle elements
• Rods with 4 joints type : weld, rotate free, clockwise, counter-clockwise
• MultiTouch Support
• Multiple solutions for each level
• New free levels every week
• High scores
Key words : physics, rube golderg, incredible, puzzle, brain, tablet, contraption, construction, logic
Inspired by the classic Simon color memory game.
How good is your memory? How about your reflexes?
Find out with MemoryBlock! Match your wits against the computer!
Perfect for on-the-go gaming!
*Classic Simon gameplay you know and love!
*Train your brain while you play!
*Four Speed Levels
*Four Sound Options
*Tracks Your Best Scores
*Pick Up and Play Anywhere, Anytime!
*Bonus SPEED Mode
*Test and improve your reflexes!
Remember Simon from your childhood? We do. Check out the new and improved MemoryBlock with HD graphics, update gameplay, and of course some booyah enhanced features!
KW: Simon, Memory, Bop-It, Colors, C5G, Classic, Vintage, Old School, Memorize, Simon Says, SIMON
Test your memory and boost your brain power with this great game
Watch the lights and try to repeat the sequence. The sequence will get longer and faster with each round. But be careful, one wrong "tap", and the game over!.
This great retro game can be enjoyed by all ages.
• 4 Levels of Difficulty (3 to 6 lights)
• Timeout (race the clock)
• Best Score by level
• Language: English / Spanish.
• High quality graphics and sounds
• Ideal for kids to Develops recognition, memorization and concentration.
If you like the game, please rate the app to help us keep improving the game and create new ones. Thank You !!!
We invite you to play our free games :
- Learn Coloring
- Coloring Book - Cartoons
- Learn to Spell
- Simon - The Game
- Piano Magic
- Puzzle Mania for Kids
- MemoMatch - Memory Game
Simon Says will generate a random sequence of lights and sounds. All you have to do is repeat the pattern. The pattern will get longer with each round. Hit the wrong button and the game is over.
Simon Says features 3 difficulty levels and has 8 different background themes to choose from.
Children and adults love it.
Simon Says is beautifully optimized for tablet devices.
Option to save Simon Says to the SD card.
- Sounds: Classic, Animal, Phone
- Number of buttons: 2 to 10
- Timeout: bar or clock at center
- Full screen
- Hide button lamps
- Speed: Slow, normal, fast or increasing
- Show only new buttons
- New pattern each level
- Timeout: 1s, 2s, 3s, 10s or No limit
- Level increase: 1-5 new buttons/round
- Can play without colors
- Move buttons at random each round, must remember colors
- PI mode, always use 3.1415...
- Multiplayer: 2-5 players
- IQ-mode - Do not repeat, instead continue pattern.
- Rectangular buttons in dial pad style, optional.
- High score store all game preferences, can be restored.
- Hide button lamps (harder)
- Extra life: 0-3 lives optional.
Many game options can be combined.
High score can be replayed, continued or used to restore settings as it was when scored.
A round in the game consists of the device lighting up one or more buttons in a random order, after which the player must reproduce that order by pressing the buttons.
As the game progresses, the number of buttons to be pressed increases.
• Fix errors in rematches.
• Improve some dialogs.
★★★★★ "Fun addictive game"
Great for both adults and children over 4 years, this addictive memory game has you watching the colored lights flash in random sequence, then you try to repeat that sequence. The sequence gets longer and longer, naturally increasing the difficulty, until eventually one wrong tap and it's GAME OVER! Try again for a higher and higher score.
In this game you have to select the animals in the order you specify the sequence.
Each animal has its sound so you can identify it.
This game is designed specifically for children of the house.
My little son gets too excited playing games. This is ideal because it prints a quiet and leisurely pace.
There are no rewards or achievements.
Just fix the sequence and try something different again.
It has 12 cute animals with their distinctive sounds, so that the child learns to differentiate: pig, monkey, cow, lion, tiger, sheep, goat, snake, cat, dog, horse...
TAGS: peppa pig, pocoyo, dora explorer, SpongeBob, adventure time, simpsons.
NOTE: This game has nothing to do with the original game and its creators Simon and distributors like Sony or Disney. It is simply a version of the classic game "Simon Says".
If you like the FREE version you'll love the full version! It saves your high scores and the best part is NO ADS! Make sure you get the full version and please don't forget to rate it.
If you don't enjoy the game for any reason, please contact us through BitShiftInteractive@gmail.com and tell us why so we can improve the game. This will help us to provide a better experience for you and everyone else. Thank you.
At each level, you need to locate the tiles in such a manner that their joints will receive a circle of exactly the same color. Replace and rotate the tiles to upbuild the correct map. The larger amount of tiles involved in the game, the more difficult to match them. Remember that at same level you have several correct solutions.
You will meet 40 unique levels, where you will spend many hours of gameplay, and even days if you plan to finish the game.
Good luck and good mood in the game!
Mancala is from ancient times. It is one of the oldest known board games. There are many variants including Oware,Awale, Ayo, Warri, Ouri, Ncho, Awele, but this game uses the most popular, Kalah.
You are allowed to make multiple moves if your last piece ends up in your mancala pit. Game uses the official rules found at: http://bit.ly/31dGa
- Best Mancala multiplayer features.
- Play your friends online!
- Play random players online!
- Play the computer on your device! No internet needed!
- Play a friend on your device! No internet needed!
- Instructions - Learn how to play, or check out the rules if you need a refresher.
- Online high scores - Compare yourself to other players. (coming back soon)
- Local game history stats - Try to beat your best scores!
- Choose number of stones - Mix it up by altering gameplay.
- Multiple animation speeds - Slow it down to visualize it better or speed it up to play faster.
- Multiple difficulty levels - For beginners to novices.
NOTE: If you experience slowness or choppiness, try disabling animations in the settings.
The decision on which urinal to use when in a public bathroom is not always clear. This game tells you if your first instinct is in fact correct or not. We place men in various urinals and you pick which urinal you would use, based on where the other men are standing.
Just tap on the urinal you would use. There may be more than one correct answer.
- Play this classic strategy game on your Android device
- Try to get the best score every time
- Save your scores and compare them online with others
Andzee is a poker-style game where you roll 5 dice and try to get the best score possible by getting numbers, 3 of a kinds, 4 of a kinds, full houses, straights, and andzees!
Gfx by Daniel Romney (www.iba-designs.com).
Low on memory and doesn't run a service. First run downloads a 2MB geo database file, so be patient.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- US Zip Code or City State
- International City, Country
- Color themes
- Current weather icon
- Very SIMPLE :)