Now you can play Mancala in your mobile with Mancala Free.
- Wonderful graphics, friendly and user-friendly interface.
- Interesting sounds.
- 2 play modes: Single Player, Two Players
- Integrate features such as Feedback, Share with friends through Facebook and Twitter
Download Mancala Free with many interesting features right now! Be careful, you can be addicted and cannot put your mobile phone down! Be happier with your friends and relatives with Mancala Free!
Mancala Free - The best FREE game for you!
Plus it's absolutely free!!
Oware 3D won the 2013 MTN Apps challenge.
- Single player mode with 3 levels of difficulty
- Local two player mode
- Online Multiplayer (BETA)
- Interactive tutorial
- HD Graphics
Mancala is a very old game that was played in Africa in countries like Syria, Lebanon or Egypt.
This game was mentioned first in 6th and 7th century AD and all that players needed was some seeds and a wooden Mancala board.
Although it is an ancient game it required intelligence, attention and vision.
This board game is also known in different countries or regions with other names like: Woro, Awele (Awale), Oware (Owari), Kboo, Kbo, Ayo, Ayoayo, Kale, Aghi, Bantumi.
In America you could find it under the name of Mandink and in Kenya or other countries from Africa as Endoidoi.
But by far the most common other names are Kalah and Oware (Owari). And also maybe Awele (Awale) or Ayo and even Wari. All this are names from Africa so the origin of this game must be Africa.
It was brought in USA under the name of Kalah and a commercial version became popular in the 1940s. in the West Africa and the Caribbean you could find the name Oware (Owari).
Both Kalah and Oware (Owari) represent this board game but maybe with some changes. It is said that Kalah or Oware (Owari) are not a Mancala game but are part of the Mancala familiy board games.
Your objective is simple: get more gems ( gold ) than your opponent. So if you collect more gems ( gold ) in your mancala at the end of the game you are the winner.
But sometimes is not that simple. There are some rules and strategy that can help you or destroy you.
Each player have 6 cups (or different number of cups). Initially each of the cups has the same number of pieces of gold (there is the option where you can have a variable number of pieces of gold) and the opponents will take turns.
On each turn you must select one of your cups that contain gems in it and redistribute it's gems clockwise to the next cups. If the last gem that you redistribute lands on your mancala you receive another turn. If the last gem that you redistribute lands on an empty cup from your side you "steal" all the gems from your opponent side. The game ends when you or your opponent have/has no pieces of gold in the cups from your or his side.
You can play this board game agains a friend or against the computer. You can change the number of gems in each cup (2,3,4 or 5 or variable), the number of places for gems available in the cups and 4 type of difficulty for the computer. Some graphical changes are also posible like the colors of the gems. You also can play in a time limited per round and also change the first one to start (you or the computer).
Don't forget to play the quest of this board game. 4 seasons available with 32 levels each. The computer will became stronger as you manage to move forward. He will play more aggressive or more defensive. The number of pieces of gold will change and other interesting things that will make this quest very nice. The second season is time limited so for each turn you will have a limit amount of time to do your move. If you don't make the move you will lose your turn. It gets really complicated at the end when you will only have 3 seconds for your turn. The third season is with a variable number of gems in each cup so the clasic strategy and moves could not be used here. The fourth season is where everything is changed. The numbers of cups, the number of cups holders or gems. This is the most difficult season.
Please send feedbacks for improvements and bug fixing to improve this board game.
This game is playable on all resolutions and we recommende it on any devices.
Your aim is to match the bones with the same number of dots and score the most points. Compete against up to 3 opponents in this classic puzzle game!
# Domino game modes
- Muggins, All fives: Score fives with spinner
- Block: Play tiles and score having the fewest left
- Draw: Just like blocking, but draw when blocked
- Singleplayer vs. bot or local players
- Multiplayer (online) with chat, highscore and profiles
# To answer a few comments:
Bone selection/drawing is absolutely random. If you write down drawn bones for a higher amount of games you'll be able to verify that there is no pattern or bias.
Also the bot does not cheat, but it can easily calculate his chances to block and score and will act accordingly.
This game sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games. You will be stunned with the level of realism and cutting-edge visuals.
How to Play:
- Press and hold anywhere to launch a new ball
- Touch right or left side to control flips
- 5 Innovative Table: Classic, Lucky Stones, Lucky Wheel, Carnival, Chrismas
- Visually stunning graphics
- Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects
- The most advanced ball physics
Current boards available:
-Parchis for 3
-Snakes and Ladders
More games coming soon!!!
There are many of options:
-Different AI levels (none tricks)
-Three different ways to select pieces
-Board zoom and auto zoom
-Different playing speeds for pieces and dice
Permissions are used for add platforms, application doesn't use any personal information. If you prefer to doesn't have ads we have a pro version without ads and with some more surprises.
Do you want 'Board Games' in your language? you can contribute to translate it or correct current translations, it will be very appreciated:
Please, notify bugs, error translations, ideas... to http://juegosdetablero.idea.informer.com/
True to the original game, you can compete with up to four players for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army. You can trade with each other and claim the precious land with all its resources.
Challenge other Catan fans online via cross-platform multiplayer to prove your strategy skill or play against the AI:
Various computer opponents, each with their own individual characteristics, will prove themselves worthy competitors: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his...
The popular Catan expansions "Seafarers" and "Cities and Knights" are available as In-App purchases.
The complete Seafarers expansion includes more than 10 additional scenarios with an extensive campaign. Become Harbormaster, discover new islands and extra game elements like ships, gold fields, treasures and pirates. Ahoy!
The Cities and Knights expansion introduces various new gameplay mechanics that add even more variety to Catan. Invest new trade goods in city improvements to build one of the three metropolises of Catan – but beware of the barbarians attracted by Catan’s new wealth! You’ll need your best knights to fend them off! C&K contains a short campaign and 7 challenging maps.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Game statistics
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Seafarers LITE: New scenario "The 4 Islands" and two additional game variants
- Cities and Knights LITE: Test the new expansion in the scenario "The first Island"
- 3 different graphic sets to choose from
Question: Why do I have to download additional files after purchasing?
Answer: The download from Google play includes the basic game data and a tool that will determine your device’s display resolution and then download the optimal graphics data for your device.
Question: Which Android security permissions does Catan need and why?
Answer: “Storage” to write data to the SD or move the game data, “Network communication” to download game data and access the In App Store and “system tools” to check if Catan is already running to resume a game.
Question: I bought one of the expansions but after an update, reinstallation of Catan or after restoring my phone the expansion seems gone?
Answer: Don’t worry; your initial purchase is already saved in your Google account. However for technical reasons you might have to select “Buy” again. Confirm and a message will tell you that you’ve already purchased it. You will NOT be billed twice!
Question: I lost my campaign progress after reinstalling, updating from or when restoring my phone. Is there any way to restore it?
Answer: Savegames from old versions can usually be restored automatically. For all other cases we’ve integrated a cheat code: Enter campaign mode and go to select player. Enter „CatanWarp*“ (* = 1–15, e.g "CatanWarp5") as your player name and confirm. Exit the game via the home button. Enter your phone’s settings menu. Select applications/manage applications/Catan/ and then “Force Stop”. Restart Catan. The campaign can now be continued from the specified level number by selecting “New scenario *”.
Suggestions for improvements and feature requests?
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
When contacting our support team, please provide details on the type of device and Android OS version used as well as a detailed description of the issue. Thank you!
For news and updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
**The game is packed with fun graphics and animations. Please note that it requires up to 950MB+ of free space on your device after the initial download. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi.**
FIRST TO A MILLION WINS! Enjoy a fast, fresh take on the classic MONOPOLY game. Do you have the drive to be a MONOPOLY Millionaire?
**Bling out your phone with an exclusive MONOPOLY Millionaire live wallpaper – for FREE!**
Trade properties on the sly, force powerful deals, and risk it all in a dash for a million in cash. Purchase palatial Dreamland Properties and splurge on upgradable Movers. Compete with friends in Pass n’ Play and get lucky with Fortune or Millionaire Lifestyle Cards.
Ready to feel like a million? GO for it in the fastest MONOPOLY experience ever!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Play against people across the world or against your next door neighbor in real time multiplayer. Flawlessly designed network communication will allow you to return back to the game in case you lose your internet connection. In the mean time smart artificial intelligence (AI) will take over your game and play for you until you return. The same holds for your opponents, if they get distracted and do not make a move in a specified time interval AI will take over.
Our game features cool 3D graphics with funny animations and sounds, which make the gameplay much more entertaining and guarantees many hours of fun with your friends and family. Supports up to 4 players. In case you are alone you can play Ludo Party against up to 3 computer players. Play wisely and be victorious!
- Real time multiplayer
- Scoring system
- World ranking
- Play 2-4 players
- Play against 1-3 computer players
- Name the players
- 3D animation
- User friendly interface
Minimum requirements :
-Android OS 2.0 or later
-Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
-GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
• Android version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
• Free Add-On: The River II
• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
• Beginner Mode
• Tutorial for beginners
• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival
• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game"
PlayAndroid.com - 24/30: "This really is one of those must-haves that you’ll keep returning to, time and time and again." - "I had never played the game before, but now I’m hooked."
MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"
Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"
DroidGamers.com: "If you looking for a enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android in the Market."
BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/exozet_games
Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!
"Tic Tac Toe Free remains one of the top free apps on iTunes because you get exactly what you paid for - a classic game of Tic Tac Toe."
-Appolicious Review (5 / 5 bars)
Tic Tac Toe Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against your Android device.
The AI for one player mode includes three difficulty levels, so you can play against a computer player that matches your skill level. A move randomization engine ensures that your device won't keep making the same moves over and over again.
Tic Tac Toe Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Tic Tac Toe Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time, whether you're standing in line or spending time with the kids. Get Tic Tac Toe Free now and let the fun begin!
Play against the computer:
With the local single-player mode you can improve your “4 in a Row” skills. Play against the computer, who tries to figure out your tactics and strategy in three levels of difficulty.
Local game against friends:
Play “4 in a Row” on one device against your friend. Similar rules of the game as in the local single-player mode. However you don’t play against the computer, but against each other on only one device and take turns dropping the discs to get four discs in one row. The better tactics and strategy will show who is better and lead to a win!
Play against international users:
Look for “4 in a Row” opponents worldwide. The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available internationally and you can play online against gamers from around the world. A flag shows you where your opponent comes from. As soon as your opponent has installed the free app, the games can begin.
- If you win against your online opponent in the online multiplayer mode, the corresponding points will be credited to your account.
- If you win against a very skilled “4 in a Row” opponent in the online multiplayer mode, you will receive more points for your win and will be credited to your account.
- The more points you gain whilst playing “4 in a Row”, the higher you will rise in the ranking list.
- Create your online friends list to invite your friends at any time to a match of “4 in a Row” for free.
- Talk to your opponents worldwide with the integrated chat function.
- The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available worldwide as a free app. You can therefore play online against international opponents. How good are your tactics, are you better at logical reasoning than your opponent? Will you be first in connecting a row?
We hope you like our free “4 in a Row” app! We would appreciate feedback (even if it’s critical) on our international online strategy game for free. Simply send us a mail to the noted support address. Enjoy and don’t forget four in a row!
*** Games Magazine - Game of the Year !!! ***
*** Pocket Gamer Awards - Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the year! ***
*** The first big Euro board game of the iPad era. Fans are in for a really wonderful ride *** TUAW.com
Based on the phenomenally successful Small World fantasy board game with over 500,000 copies sold! Take control of insanely fun fantasy race & special power combos, such as Berserk Halflings, Triton Merchants, Alchemist Ratmen and Dragon-master Amazons, to grab all the land you can in a world that is just too small to share with your opponents!
A host of new features await you in this colossal update:
• New 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer
• Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Wifi
• Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Pass’n Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single device
• 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid…
• Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
• Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
• Extensive Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
• Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
• Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself
Discover what reviewers have been raving about:
*** The art is top notch, the gameplay is really fun. Perfect for a quick head to head! *** Games Uncovered
MAJOR KUDOS TO THE 7,042 KICKSTARTER BACKERS WHO HELPED US MAKE SMALL WORLD 2 COME TO LIFE!
The decision on which urinal to use when in a public bathroom is not always clear. This game tells you if your first instinct is in fact correct or not. We place men in various urinals and you pick which urinal you would use, based on where the other men are standing.
Just tap on the urinal you would use. There may be more than one correct answer.
- Play this classic strategy game on your Android device
- Try to get the best score every time
- Save your scores and compare them online with others
Andzee is a poker-style game where you roll 5 dice and try to get the best score possible by getting numbers, 3 of a kinds, 4 of a kinds, full houses, straights, and andzees!
Gfx by Daniel Romney (www.iba-designs.com).