The dice game has been played in several forms over the past few centuries, but the basic concept is the same - roll the dice, then shut any of the boxes which add up to the dice roll.
Aside from being a fun game to play, the game is still used in primary and elementary schools across the world, including in the USA as a basic introduction to partition theory.
Mancala is from ancient times. It is one of the oldest known board games. There are many variants including Oware,Awale, Ayo, Warri, Ouri, Ncho, Awele, but this game uses the most popular, Kalah.
You are allowed to make multiple moves if your last piece ends up in your mancala pit. Game uses the official rules found at: http://bit.ly/31dGa
- Best Mancala multiplayer features.
- Play your friends online!
- Play random players online!
- Play the computer on your device! No internet needed!
- Play a friend on your device! No internet needed!
- Instructions - Learn how to play, or check out the rules if you need a refresher.
- Online high scores - Compare yourself to other players. (coming back soon)
- Local game history stats - Try to beat your best scores!
- Choose number of stones - Mix it up by altering gameplay.
- Multiple animation speeds - Slow it down to visualize it better or speed it up to play faster.
- Multiple difficulty levels - For beginners to novices.
NOTE: If you experience slowness or choppiness, try disabling animations in the settings.
The decision on which urinal to use when in a public bathroom is not always clear. This game tells you if your first instinct is in fact correct or not. We place men in various urinals and you pick which urinal you would use, based on where the other men are standing.
Just tap on the urinal you would use. There may be more than one correct answer.
- Play this classic strategy game on your Android device
- Try to get the best score every time
- Save your scores and compare them online with others
Andzee is a poker-style game where you roll 5 dice and try to get the best score possible by getting numbers, 3 of a kinds, 4 of a kinds, full houses, straights, and andzees!
Gfx by Daniel Romney (www.iba-designs.com).