This application provides:
• In built printer driver support for the following thermal printers:
Martel MCP printers
• Navigate to websites and print using the applications web browser
• Print using Bluetooth, Wireless or USB connections
• Take and Print phone camera images
• Maps functionality
• FTP access for printing remote files
• Firmware downloads from an FTP site to provide in the field engineers remote capability to keep Martel printers configured with the latest software.
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow1
- Supported printers: http://tinyurl.com/supportPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Enjoy your print!
- Website: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrint1
- FAQs: http://tinyurl.com/StarPrintFAQs1
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301
Print Station enables you to print labels and receipts directly to a Zebra Technologies ZPL printer via USB, Bluetooth or WLAN.
• Discovering and pairing with Zebra printers via a Bluetooth, WLAN or USB connection.
• Retrieving and displaying a list of document templates stored on the device and on the printer
• Using document templates to generate on-screen prompts allowing data entry at print time.
• Using the camera on the device to scan barcodes for data entry.
• Supports multiple Zebra printer models using the ZPL command language.
Get ZebraDesigner, our FREE template design software at www.zebra.com
Before starting the app, pair with a Bluetooth printer. Then start the app, and tap the Connect button. Tap the printer you paired with previously, and once connected, BluePrint is ready to print!
Now leave BluePrint running in the background (using the home key), and print from an app that is integrated with BluePrint (developers see below).
If BluePrint is running, and was never connected, it will send a notification. Tap the notification, and then in BluePrint: Connect, then Print. (Your last print file is in the buffer.)
If BluePrint is running and was connected at one point, and the connection is lost, BluePrint will automatically try to reconnect and print in the background.
** Any Bluetooth-capable printer that supports Bluetooth SPP can be used.
Simply write a text file with suitable Printer Control Language for your printer to "/Android/data/biz.mpowered.blueprint/blueprint.txt"
Additionally technicians can process credit card payments from the app using integrated PCS DSS and PA DSS (PABP) compliant credit card processing. Technicians can also email or print detailed inspection reports from the field using an approved Bluetooth or WiFi printer. The application features real-time live data transfer as well as an offline mode for areas without cellular service.
By equipping technicians with Marathon Mobile companies can increase efficiency, improve customer satisfaction and data accuracy, and reduce administrative time back at the office. The application is free to download but requires the most recent version of PestPac, EverGreen or RoutePoint Software and a valid Marathon Mobile license purchased through Marathon Data
Systems. Please contact Marathon Data Systems at 800-762-0301 to speak to a salesperson and get started with Marathon Mobile, formerly know as Pestpac Mobile 2.0.