With Eventbase, you can:
- Search for any participating event or Browse events by category
- Download the complete event schedule so it’s available offline
- Receive updates to the schedule from event organizers
- Build your own personalized schedule
- View Session Details with rich-media
- Find out Who's Here
- View Maps with venue locations
- Share your experience with Facebook, Twitter and other social media services.
- Search for sessions, participants and venues
If you’re an event organizer, go to visit Eventbase.com to join the evolution of event apps and create your Eventbase for FREE. You can use our web-based tools to easily update and publish changes to your event information at any time.
Eventbase is built by Xomo, the world’s most trusted event app platform. Now every event can have access to the same technology used to power official apps for the largest events on the planet.
Discover all of the conference-related activities. Find scheduled events that are of interest with detailed information and create a personalized schedule. And the conference map will help you find your way around.
The app provides you with relevant information throughout the conference. You can rate conference sessions and speakers, share opinions, and even let conference goers know which sessions you plan to attend. Additional features include:
• Connect with others via the list of conference attendees
• See who’s speaking
• Discover technology demonstrations by Qualcomm and partners
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Uplinq is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
With spotlight, you can browse hundreds of events and enjoy the following features:
- Browse a complete and up to date schedule of any participating event
- Build your own personalized schedule
- Session Details
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and other services.
If you are an event organizer, create your FREE guide to publish in Spotlight using our easy-to-use tools at http://www.xomodigital.com/spotlight
Port Metro Vancouver: Your Port
Port Metro Vancouver is Canada’s largest and busiest port, a dynamic gateway for domestic and international trade and tourism, and a major economic force that strengthens the Canadian economy.
Port Metro Vancouver and Canada Place Corporation integrated on December 1, 2012. Canada Place, an inspiring national landmark, welcomes you to Canada’s Pacific Gateway.
Canada Place Web Site: http://www.portmetrovancouver.com
Port Metro Vancouver and Canada Place Community and Event Guide Support: http://www.eventbase.com/support
- Search and find exhibitors and products using the show directory
- Plan your visit in advance
- Navigate using the interactive maps
- Discover feature areas, live demo’s, catwalks and interactive zones
- Save and share your favourite products, suppliers & seminars
- Attend retail seminars to improve your business
- Create your personal schedule
- Stay connected @spring_fair_int
Proudly presents the latest ideas for inspirational learning in schools, universities and businesses.
The official show companion for getting the most out of attending the event allows you to :
- Search the directory for exhibitors & products
- Plan your route at the show using the interactive floorplan
- View a list of seminars and speakers
- Store your favourites and create your personal schedule
- Stay connected @bettshow
Build your schedule on www.creative week.com or directly on your mobile device so your schedule will be up-to-date on all devices.
Schedule – Search/browse all the events, create and save filters.
Map – The quick view will show you what's happening where and how to get there.
Search – Quickly find events, venues, agencies
Who's Here – Browse a full list of speakers, agencies and sponsored events
Social – Comment and post what you see and hear via Twitter and Facebook.
Share – Post about your favorite events via Twitter and Facebook or send an Email or SMS.
Features include: Agenda, Venue, Special Guest information, links to related websites, ability to sync with maps including custom pins to navigate venue locations, and important contact information for the weekend.
ESPN has approved the use of its marks and logo’s in this application.
The world's finest musicians join the Festival for an unbeatable line-up of 280 events across ten days in over 50 venues, which range form concert hall to club and introduce jazz to a number of spaces such as National Maritime Museum and Eltham Town Centre.
The Festival would not be possible without all of our valued sponsors and partners, who include:
BBC Radio 3
Arts Council England
- Find out "What's on" during the festival
- Browse upcoming performances
- View artist profiles and concerts
- View venue details and maps
- Create your own program using "favourites"
- Instant updates from Jazz.dk and Twitter
Visit http://jazz.dk/dk/vinter-jazz for more information