The United Power Grandstand Arena hosts rodeos, motorsports and cultural entertainment. In addition, the fair keeps things lively with entertainment stages, on-grounds entertainment, rides and amusements on the Midway.
The fair brings communities together, crossing cultural demographic and ethnic lines to provide affordable family entertainment, education and enrichment.
In this app you'll find:
- One-touch calling, GPS-based directions & built-in sharing features
- A full events list, featuring event pictures, directions, descriptions, sharing, commenting & the ability to add directly to your phone's calendar
- PDF maps of the grounds, exhibitors & vendors
- Send Pictures functionality, where you can take shots of you and your family at the fair and send them in to staff to get posted and win prizes
- Photo Gallery, displaying popular images from the fair, along with your additions
- E-mail Alert Sign-ups, where you can add your contact information directly from your phone
- Food & Shopping Guide, featuring all of the vendors and their locations
- Sponsors, FAQs, weather, social media & lots more
Twelve Days of Fun Ending Labor Day! The Minnesota State Fair is one of the nation's largest and best-attended agricultural and educational entertainment events, in recent years attracting over 1.7 million people annually from across Minnesota, the U.S. and Canada. This 12-day exposition is held each year on a 360-acre permanent fairgrounds situated midway between the downtown areas of St. Paul and Minneapolis.