The home screen heat map provides ‘at-a-glance’ visualization of database servers needing immediate attention. Size, position and color of a heat map cell instantly communicates the severity and meaning of alarms raised on that server.
• Learning more about the status of database servers is quick and intuitive. Users simply tap a heat map cell for a list of alarms on that server then tap a list item to view an alarm detail screen.
• Alarm lists and heat map views can be filtered by connection or severity.
• Alarm lists can be grouped by severity, connection or alarm type, and sorted by date or severity.
• Installing the Spotlight Web Publisher (that sends status data from your environment to spotlightessentials.com and on to your device) is done quickly via the installer available from your account page.
Features of Spotlight include
- Colors, alarm types and severity consistent with those on Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise and Spotlight on Oracle
- Cell-like heat map that provides instant awareness of server status through color, position and sizing.
- Simple tap navigation through from heat map cell to alarm list.
- Alarm lists that can be grouped by connection, severity or alarm, and sorted by date or severity.
- Alarm lists and Heat map that can be filtered by severity and connection.
- Alarm Snoozing and Alarm Acknowledgement right from the device.
- Multiple Spotlight accounts can be added (and logged into) via the settings area on the device.
IMPORTANT – Spotlight requires Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise, or Spotlight on Oracle to be installed in your environment – for more information visit www.spotlightessentials.com
Spotlight by Dell, Inc.
TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 1400 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Export directly to Dropbox or Google Drive (Google Docs) - or send your export file via email.
* Export your data as a spreadsheet (CSV) or as "human readable" HTML.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
ANA Magazine Spotlight provides free access to the digital publication of the Association of National Advertisers, the advertising industry’s leading trade association. With actionable advice from forward-thinking CMOs, case studies, trends, and best practices, the engaging magazine will help you find inspiration for building stronger brands and driving innovation.
• Current and past issues of ANA Magazine Spotlight , absolutely free
• Professionally designed and written, just like the print edition of ANA Magazine
• Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
• Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
• Search the archive of available articles
• Bookmark your favorite articles
• Share articles and comments with other readers
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Comcast Spotlight's mission is to make the complex simple. Audiences are fragmented: watching content from multiple networks, on more devices and subscribing to different communications providers. The good news? We're the experts in fragmentation, assembling the audience you want to reach, where and when they're watching TV.
Check out the different sections of our app to see how Comcast Spotlight can help you reach more customers:
Tour Multi-Screen Products:
Discover how Comcast Spotlight's multi-screen solutions integrate television and digital, allowing you to reach consumers in a more engaging and impactful way. Check out this section to learn more about our solutions, including Video on Demand, Request for Information, i-Guide, Remind Record, Video Pre-Roll and In-Banner Video, and how advertisers can customize these powerful tools to engage with viewers, generate leads, drive sales and traffic for their businesses.
Comcast Spotlight has more than 40 demographically targeted networks that advertisers can use to connect with customers. We created this great tool to show you what TV & online networks will help you reach your target demographic and during what times of the day.
Improve Your Media Plan:
This section teaches local businesses and media buyers how media plans can be optimized to meet their objectives and gives them the option to see how budget increases can have an even greater impact.
Reach Sports Fans:
Comcast Spotlight delivers every major sport across our cable networks, giving advertisers multiple ways to reach sports fans. Check out this section to learn what your target audience is watching and the wide range of programming and networks available to help you reach them.
See our Success:
With the increase in audience fragmentation, it's important to reach customers wherever they consume media. This section highlights the success of our multi-screen clients and shows how local businesses benefited from successful multi-screen campaigns.
Discover our Markets:
Comcast Spotlight reaches roughly 35 million homes and dozens of interconnects in top markets. We have presence in 8 of the top 10 DMAs and 19 of the top 25 DMAs. Use this section to learn about our markets and I+, which gives advertisers even greater reach through our satellite and telco affiliates.
Advanced Media Solutions:
Check out this section to learn more about Comcast Media 360, a business unit of Comcast Spotlight that partners with innovative brands in the design and delivery of media campaigns that leverage addressability, interactivity and learning across the full portfolio of Comcast’s media assets – TV, digital, video on demand and mobile/tablet platforms.
Your use of this application is subject to the Comcast Software License Agreement located at http://xfinity.comcast.net/terms/license. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Comcast Software License Agreement, do not download, install, or use this application.
With Eventbase, you can:
- Search for any participating event or Browse events by category
- Download the complete event schedule so it’s available offline
- Receive updates to the schedule from event organizers
- Build your own personalized schedule
- View Session Details with rich-media
- Find out Who's Here
- View Maps with venue locations
- Share your experience with Facebook, Twitter and other social media services.
- Search for sessions, participants and venues
If you’re an event organizer, go to visit Eventbase.com to join the evolution of event apps and create your Eventbase for FREE. You can use our web-based tools to easily update and publish changes to your event information at any time.
Eventbase is built by Xomo, the world’s most trusted event app platform. Now every event can have access to the same technology used to power official apps for the largest events on the planet.
This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor maps, and much more.
Log in with the Microsoft account e-mail address and the password associated with your conference registration.
My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder
Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet.
On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
Maps: Find your way around the venue.
Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
For more information about Microsoft Convergence, visit the Convergence website.
Discover all of the conference-related activities. Find scheduled events that are of interest with detailed information and create a personalized schedule. And the conference map will help you find your way around.
The app provides you with relevant information throughout the conference. You can rate conference sessions and speakers, share opinions, and even let conference goers know which sessions you plan to attend. Additional features include:
• Connect with others via the list of conference attendees
• See who’s speaking
• Discover technology demonstrations by Qualcomm and partners
Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Uplinq is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Port Metro Vancouver: Your Port
Port Metro Vancouver is Canada’s largest and busiest port, a dynamic gateway for domestic and international trade and tourism, and a major economic force that strengthens the Canadian economy.
Port Metro Vancouver and Canada Place Corporation integrated on December 1, 2012. Canada Place, an inspiring national landmark, welcomes you to Canada’s Pacific Gateway.
Canada Place Web Site: http://www.portmetrovancouver.com
Port Metro Vancouver and Canada Place Community and Event Guide Support: http://www.eventbase.com/support
- Search and find exhibitors and products using the show directory
- Plan your visit in advance
- Navigate using the interactive maps
- Discover feature areas, live demo’s, catwalks and interactive zones
- Save and share your favourite products, suppliers & seminars
- Attend retail seminars to improve your business
- Create your personal schedule
- Stay connected @spring_fair_int
Proudly presents the latest ideas for inspirational learning in schools, universities and businesses.
The official show companion for getting the most out of attending the event allows you to :
- Search the directory for exhibitors & products
- Plan your route at the show using the interactive floorplan
- View a list of seminars and speakers
- Store your favourites and create your personal schedule
- Stay connected @bettshow
Build your schedule on www.creative week.com or directly on your mobile device so your schedule will be up-to-date on all devices.
Schedule – Search/browse all the events, create and save filters.
Map – The quick view will show you what's happening where and how to get there.
Search – Quickly find events, venues, agencies
Who's Here – Browse a full list of speakers, agencies and sponsored events
Social – Comment and post what you see and hear via Twitter and Facebook.
Share – Post about your favorite events via Twitter and Facebook or send an Email or SMS.
Features include: Agenda, Venue, Special Guest information, links to related websites, ability to sync with maps including custom pins to navigate venue locations, and important contact information for the weekend.
ESPN has approved the use of its marks and logo’s in this application.
The world's finest musicians join the Festival for an unbeatable line-up of 280 events across ten days in over 50 venues, which range form concert hall to club and introduce jazz to a number of spaces such as National Maritime Museum and Eltham Town Centre.
The Festival would not be possible without all of our valued sponsors and partners, who include:
BBC Radio 3
Arts Council England
- Find out "What's on" during the festival
- Browse upcoming performances
- View artist profiles and concerts
- View venue details and maps
- Create your own program using "favourites"
- Instant updates from Jazz.dk and Twitter
Visit http://jazz.dk/dk/vinter-jazz for more information