Garbage You'd think they could do better. Doesn't sync my schedule. Have to deal with large, intrusive ads - are they not making enough money off of us?? Glitchy as hell. Honestly, they should be embarrassed of this app.
Not great, but no better options Doesn't obey phone's rotation lock. Favorites sync works on my phone, but not my tablet which never shows the right favorites.
Gets better every year I like the SXsocial seeing people in sessions. With tough network connections throughout the venue it still did a decent job keeping me in the loop.
Buggy ad-ridden bloatware Hardly better than using the paper book to manage your schedule, if at all
Works Does what it's supposed to. Remembers my filters. Syncs my schedule. And free!
Love it! Its a festival in my pocket! Today it begins!
- Plan your experience by building your list of favorites
- Go to Networking to see recommendations for other attendees just like you!
- Add tags in your profile to get better attendee recommendations
- Add reminders to your calendar directly from an event page
- Turn on Bluetooth for an enhanced experience during the event - get beacon notifications to see what's going on around you and who else is there. See sxsw.com/beacons for more information!
- And More!