Another Android 6.0 bug LG G5 has a blank screen when you go to the info screen (scanning barcode) No prompt to allow access to the camera. (Manually enabling the permission works!)
I am testing this app with my Sony XperiaZ (C6602, android version is 4.2.2). There is an error when I try to scan the product before I transfer it from Warehouse Operations. The error message is that "Invalid field u'processed" in leaf ''<osv.ExtendedLeaf......"
Does not work with Android 6 Works fine with Android 5, but camera barcode interface crashes on loading with Android 6. *edit* Author Aware, working on fix.
Accounting Some problems to connect to my Odoo system through it. The authentication process fails even I can access to my warehouse via web.
Finally! The app works with Odoo 8+ only. It supports almost all the features: goods receipt, internal movements, inventory adjustments, product info etc. Works with my Sony ZL, but for big warehouses need to use professional scanner such Zebra (Motorola).
mERP Warehouse 1.1.8
- [New] Instant movements
- [New] Basic lots support for Odoo 10
- [New] Tips of the location / item for Zebra barcode scanners
- [Fix] Inventory adjustment adapter bug
- [Fix] Usability improvements and minor fixes
mERP Warehouse 1.1.7
- Add core Odoo 10 support
- Update lot binding for Odoo 9
mERP Warehouse 1.1.6
- Fix lot binding
- Update picking wave creation error visualization
- Add lots support for Odoo 9
- Update home screen