Another Android 6.0 bug LG G5 has a blank screen when you go to the info screen (scanning barcode) No prompt to allow access to the camera. (Manually enabling the permission works!)
I am testing this app with my Sony XperiaZ (C6602, android version is 4.2.2). There is an error when I try to scan the product before I transfer it from Warehouse Operations. The error message is that "Invalid field u'processed" in leaf ''<osv.ExtendedLeaf......"
Does not work with Android 6 Works fine with Android 5, but camera barcode interface crashes on loading with Android 6. *edit* Author Aware, working on fix.
Accounting Some problems to connect to my Odoo system through it. The authentication process fails even I can access to my warehouse via web.
Finally! The app works with Odoo 8+ only. It supports almost all the features: goods receipt, internal movements, inventory adjustments, product info etc. Works with my Sony ZL, but for big warehouses need to use professional scanner such Zebra (Motorola).
mERP Warehouse 1.2.0
- Serial Number (S/N) support (Warehouse Operations)
- Search by S/N (Info menu)
- Manual location input (Warehouse Operations / Info)
- Receive all items in one click
- Receive an item in one click
- Receive boxes (multiply the number of boxes on item QTY)
- Fix UX bug on form view (into full Odoo mobile)
- Fix Picking Wave bug
- General UI/UX fixes
mERP Warehouse 1.1.9
- [New] Instant inventory
- [New] Support N2S Scanner