☆☆ Featured on App Store in over 127 regions! Ranked in the top of Educational Free Games in China! ☆☆
Enter the world of fairy tales and fun! Embark on an adventure with Hansel and Gretel in a world like you’ve never experienced before. Based on the Grimm Fairy Tales, The Lost Kids turns the age-old fairy tales on their heads and gives them new life through a series of episodic puzzle quests. Help Hansel and Gretel avoid the Evil Witch while trying to get the Sweets. Traps and monsters abound as you figure out how to lead the Lost Kids through each stage. Use your smarts to level up by utilizing the different strengths of Hansel and Gretel.
● A Cute 3D World!
○ With super cute 3D characters and lively animation, you will be immersed in a fairytale world. This adorable and hilarious re-imagining of Hansel and Gretel is sure to make you fall in love with them! Be prepared for lots of surprises as you interact with them!
○ New cute and funny character costumes add even more fun to the game!
● Simple yet challenging
○ Play the game by placing the magic arrows with a swipe of your finger!
○ Gather all the stars to unlock the all new challenge mode. Collect as many coins as you can in these challenging stages. Each you play the same stage is a different kind of fun.
● Unique and surprising levels
○ Over 120 stages with surprising sotries and traps that will challenge your wits!
○ Newly addded downloadable levels! You will never run out of things to play!
● Challenge your friends!
○ Connect to Facebook to match up against your friends.
○ Compete to be at the top of the Leaderboards.
○ Help your friends & unlock additional levels!
● Free to Play
○ The game will always remain free! You can roam this fantastic 3D fairytale world as much as you like. You only need to pay for additional items, if you want some help.
Please give us your comments and support on the official website/FB community at http://fb.me/TheLostKidsGame , or you can write to our Twitter https://twitter.com/TheLostKidsGame for any comments or suggestions for new stuff you'd like to share with us!