Your personal guide through the textile city of St.Gallen
The city of St.Gallen and Eastern Switzerland are internationally renowned for their textile heritage and expertise – we are indeed a «textile country», shaped by pioneering spirit and world-renowned tradition.
The textile industry’s influence can still be clearly seen – especially in the architecture. Discover the textile industry on a walking tour! The textile trail downtown St.Gallen leads to magnificent buildings from the heyday of the industry and reveals fascinating facts about the history, architectural style and current use of the buildings. And if your curiosity is not yet satisfied, follow the textile trails St.Gallen West leading all the way down to the Sitter.
The app is your personal and individual guide through the textile city of St.Gallen. It guides you through GPS and, once installed, works offline. You won’t need any WLAN.
- Two GPS guided walking tours along the architectonic witnesses of the
textile era in the city of St.Gallen
- More than 30 sights
- Every description contains pictures and summaries (as text and narrated
versions) about its history, architecture and present-day use
- Culinary and cultural tips
- Shopping and touring tips
- Setting: Choose between the online and offline version whenever you
use the app.