List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Search By Branch Name
Search By Bank Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By Taluka
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like Abhyudaya Bank Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank Akola District Central Bank Allahabad Bank Almora Urban Bank Andhra Bank Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Apna Sahakari Bank Australia And New Zealand Banking Group Limited Axis Bank Bank Internasional Indonesia Bank Of America Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait B S C Bank Of Baroda Bank Of Ceylon Bank Of India Bank Of Maharashtra Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ufj Barclays Bank Plc Bassein Catholic Bank Bnp Paribas Canara Bank Capital Local Area Bank Catholic Syrian Bank Central Bank Of India Chinatrust Commercial Bank Citibank Na Citizencredit Bank City Union Bank Commonwealth Bank Of Australia Corporation Bank Credit Agricole Corp Investment Credit Suisse Ag Dcb Bank Dena Bank Deutsche Bank Ag Development Of Singapore Development Credit Dhanlaxmi Dicgc Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Limited Firstrand Limited Gopinath Patil Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Gujarat State Gurgaon Gramin Hdfc Bank Hsbc Icici Bank Idbi Bank Indian Bank Indian Overseas Bank Indusind Bank Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Limited Ing Vysya Bank Jalgaon Janata Sahkari Janakalyan Sahakari Janaseva Sahakari Borivli Janaseva Sahakari Pune Janata Sahakari Pune Jp Morgan Chase Kallappanna Awade Ich Janata S Kangra Central Kapole Bank Karnataka Karnataka Vikas Grameena Karur Vysya Bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Kurmanchal Nagar Sahkari Mahanagar Maharashtra State Bank Mashreq Psc Mizuho Corporate Mumbai District Central Nagpur Nagrik Sahakari National Australia Bank New India Bank Nkgsb North Malabar Gramin Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Oman International Bank Saog Oriental Bank Of Commerce Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Prathama Prime Bank Punjab & Maharashtra Bank Punjab And Sind Bank Punjab National Bank Rabobank International Ccrb Rajgurunagar Sahakari Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ratnakar Bank Limited Reserve Bank Of India Sberbank Shinhan Shri Chhatrapati Rajarshi Shahu Urban Societe Generale Solapur Janata Sahkari Solapur South Indian Bank Standard Chartered Bank State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State Bank Of Hyderabad State Bank Of India State Bank Of Mauritius State Bank Of Mysore State Bank Of Patiala State Bank Of Travancore Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Syndicate Bank Tamilnad Mercantile Thane Bharat Sahakari Thane District Central AP Mahesh Urban Ahmedabad Mercantile Andhra Pradesh State Coop Bank Of Nova Scotia Bharat Bank Mumbai Cosmos Delhi State Cooperative Federal Bank Gadchiroli District Central Cooperative Greater Bombay Gujarat State Bank Jalgaon Peoples Jammu And Kashmir Kalupur Commercial Kalyan Janata Sahakari Kalyan Janata Sahakari Kalyan Kangra Central Karad Urban Karnataka State Apex Bank Bangalore Karnavati Bank Lakshmi Vilas Mehsana Urban Cooperative Municipal Mumbai Nainital Bank Limited Nasik Merchants Nashik Rajasthan State Cooperative Ratnakar Bank Royal Bank Of Scotland Sahebrao Deshmukh Saraswat Seva Vikas Svb Shamrao Vithal Surat District Surat Peoples Sutex CoOp Tamilnadu State Apex Cooperative Limited Thane District Central Thane Janata Sahakari Varachha Vishweshwar Sahakari Pune West Bengal State Tjsb Sahakari Tumkur Grain Merchants Cooperative Ubs Uco Bank Union Bank Of India United Bank Of India United Overseas Vasai Vikas Sahakari Vijaya West Bengal State Cooperative Westpac Banking Corporation Woori Yes Bank Zila Sahkari Ghaziabad SBI UBI BOB PNB BOI SBH SBT SBBJ SBM BOP.
Indian Banks Finder Directory from Mumbai Kolkata Chennai Bangalore Ahmedabad Pune Hyderabad Jaipur Lucknow Patna Bhopal Ujjain Surat Rajkot Baroda Nagpur Kolhapur Sangli Satara Bengalore Cochin Navi Mumbai
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The application helps you generate Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for your bank accounts and send money to anyone with IMPS enabled bank account across india. Read more about IMPS here http://www.npci.org.in/aboutimps.aspx.
You can also check your bank balance, get a mini statement and recharge your mobile.
Following Banks are supported:
Bank Of India
Bank of Maharashtra
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
ING Vysya Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Indus Ind Bank
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur
State Bank Of Hyderabad
State Bank Of India
State Bank Of Travancore
State Bank of Patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
Union Bank Of India
United Bank Of India
This application contains SMS Banking facility of more than 20+ leading Banks in India.
This is the application where you can get SMS Banking facility of multiple Banks in one place.
Application Never save any information of any User or any Account related information.
Itss very Secure application for SMS Banking.
Using this application you can get ATM's,Bank's Nears to you
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
BANK LIST (23 Banks):-
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
1) No need of Internet connection to know your details about Bank account related data.
2) It is very handy and useful when you want to know your Bank Account related information when you dont have ATM card in your pocket, or no ATM machine nears to you to check Bank related data or no Internet connection to check details through Online Banking.
3) Application contains 15+ leading Indian Banks at one place so no need of download SMS Banking application of various banks in phone only one app is sufficient.
4) User need not to remember SMS Banking Number and Keywords provided by Bank.
5) It never save any information of any user or Bank its Total 100% secure to use.
6) Application is password protected so no one can use application without knowing of its password.
7) Offline application
1) To use this application User's Mobile number must registered with concern Bank ,for registration please contact with your Bank (Ask them How to register for SMS Banking Facility?).
2) User must use same Mobile number inside the Mobile (where this Application going to install) which is registered to the Bank for SMS Banking.
New version contains
1) 5 new bank added as per user demand
these are as follow
-Indian Overseas Bank
-SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad)
2) Tackled Small bugs from application
Eligible stores include: Caribou, Slider Station, Fleur, Mad Stand, Solo Pizza, Bellora, Slice, Somday Cafe and much more! A list of merchants is available on the app and on our website - http://nextkw.com/directory.
How it works:
1. Sign up and recharge your account.
2. Go to a store that accepts Next Pay
3. Purchase an item and/or service
4. Get a token number from a cashier and enter it in the application
5. Click pay and confirm
Enjoy your purchase!
The user of this application can use KNet, a Kuwait-based credit card service, to add credit/funds to their account.
This is the first world class mobile payment system in the whole region of Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC).
This application enables users to make payments through their iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.
Note: The data used in app is taken from various websites, kindly share with us in case of if you find incorrect data or any issues in the app.
All suggestions can be sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
State Bank Freedom Plus is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your android smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move.
1. Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
2. Selection of account number
3. Detailed account information
4. Last 5 transaction
5. Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
6. Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
7. Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer
8. Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
9. IMPS Transfer
10. Fixed Deposit
11. Recurring Deposit
12. Call Us
13. With Bill
14. Without Bill
15. View Biller
16. Scheduled Bill
All you need :-
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this application supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this application.
• This is a beta release of the application. Your continuous feedback will help us in improving this application in subsequent releases. Please send your feedback on email@example.com
Version 1.0 includes following banks
Central Bank of India
Smart and easy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
★ This is a must have tool for someone who is in the market looking to buy home.
★ The values are generated automatically as you change the input.
★ The tool helps user to quickly calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
★ EMI Calculation from All Major India Home loan provider like, SBI, ICICI Bank, IDBI, Indiabulls, LIC HFL, DHFL
Keywords for App: icici bank, sbi, hdfc, canara bank, pmc bank, boi, bank of india, dena bank, Home Loan, House Loan, EMI, Instalment, Down Payment, Loan Calculator, loan, emi calculator, simple loan calculator,smart emi Calculator, housing loan calculator india, Homeloan/EMI Calculator, loan calculator, financial calculator, calculator, calculation, free calculator, free emi calculator, Loan emi calculator, emi loan calculator, emi after budget, down payment. Latest emi calculator, Homeloan, Home loan, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, obc bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, UBI bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore,
Private Banker: Axis Bank, Federal Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, YES Bank, DBS Bank, BNP Paribas, DCB Bank, HSBC, HSBC Bank, Citibank, ABN AMRO, Bank of Ceylon, Bank of America
Swish is a service for individuals where you can send and recieve money via your mobile number. The money will arrive directly to the recipient´s account – regarldess of connected bank.
To ger started with Swish you need to download the Swish app, enroll to Swish in your online banking service and download the app ”Mobilt BankID”.
When should I use Swish?
Swish is perfect to use when you split the bill, when you buy secondhand, collect money for a gift or when to pay back a loan to a friend.
What banks are behind Swish?
Swish has been developed in a unique collaboration between Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Länsförsäkringar, Nordea, SEB, Skandia, Swedbank and Sparbankerna.
How does Swish work?
In your online bank service you connect your bank account to your mobile number. The person who pays you via Swish just enters your mobile number and the money will arrive on your bank account within a few seconds.
You can always be sure who you are paying because the name of the recipient appears before signing the transaction with Mobile BankID.
To use the applications tools it has access to the following on your phone:
Access to internet – To be able to make payments and to be able to get more information of Swish.
Access to the phonebook – To be able to retrive mobile number to the reciever from the phonebook.
For more information visit www.getswish.se or your bank´s website.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete support for UTI mutual fund services added.
Complete support for ICICI banking and non banking related services using SMS added.
If you bank with SBI (State bank of India) then it is easy to use their SMS related services using this application.
Now, you can also use the SMS banking services from HDFC and Axis bank.
If you need anything specific please leave as comment or email me.
Released the ad free version of the app "SMS Mobile Banking Pro"
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
SBI Life Easy Access is a free of cost application to download for all.
This extremely simple and convenient tool benefits in various ways like:
- Login to “MY POLICY” Area: User can avail services like view policy, Request Forms, Information about Renewal Premium and Query resolution and feedback,
- CONTACT US: Provides user multiple options to communicate with SBI Life through, Toll free numbers, Email us, SBI Life’s corporate office address, Meet Our Advisor (for detailed product information),
- PLANS (Products): User can view information about all Existing or New Products of SBI Life Insurance Company,
- PREMIUM CALCULATOR (Benefit Illustrator): User can select the product to calculate premium for the insurance plans offered by SBI Life,
- Latest News: User can see Company’s current affairs,
- Twitter & Facebook: User can visit SBI Life Insurance company's profile on Facebook and twitter.