* Multiple Twitter Accounts – Manage and easily post to multiple Twitter accounts
* Facebook – Simultaneously post to Twitter and Facebook
* Notifications – Get notified of new tweets, mentions, messages, or by specific user. Notifications are expandable and actionable on Android 4.1+
* Photo Effects – Add cool filters, effects and captions to photos, as you upload them
* Zip It – Zip annoying tweeters or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing
* Widgets – multiple widgets, including one that is scrollable and sizeable (Android 3.0+)!
* Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful themes
* Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies
* Search Party – How Twitter search was meant to be! Lets you search just your own timeline, someone else’s, or all of Twitter.
* Smart Lists – The best way to use Twitter Lists, including robust list management and viewing tools
* My Stats – Up-to-the-minute tally of stats includes Most Retweeted, Most Mentioned, Most Favorited, & many more
* Photo previews – View previews and open photos from most image services, including Instagram
* Speak Tweets – Tap microphone on New Tweet screen to speak instead of typing
* Schedule Tweets – Compose a tweet and send later or send to Buffer
* Read Later – Save links to read/view later using Pocket, Instapaper, or Readability
* Streaming – Tweets are streaming in real-time when connect via WiFi
* Readability – View links in Readability mode for a mobile-optimized view
* Color Code Tweets –Color code your Tweets and mentions
* Long Tweets – Use Twitlonger to tweet over 140 characters
* Who to Follow – Suggests people to follow
What People are Saying:
“Nicely designed… Colorful but clean.” – CNET
“Contender for best Twitter app. 5/5 bars.” – Appolicious
“Excellent Twitter client.” – TUAW
“This is the best Twitter app I've found. Very easy to use and very beautiful.” – Che, TweetCaster User (v6.8)
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
You can view the source code on Github : https://github.com/jonathangerbaud/Klyph
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE INSTALLING:
Due to Facebook limitations on third party apps and unpredictable errors occurring on Facebook's platform, this project is no longer maintained. No further update are planned.
Read this post for more info : https://plus.google.com/+JonathanGerbaud/posts/6eS74NMpTv8
Join the Google+ community ! https://plus.google.com/communities/108701133516085969362
Everyone gets tired of the ugly, slow official Facebook app so why don’t you give a try to Klyph: a new client for Facebook.
With a nice and smooth UI designed following the Android Design Guidelines, Klyph looks like the Google+ app but for Facebook.
Still young and in early development, Klyph may still miss some features but tries to bring the best user experience of Facebook on your Android devices (mobiles and tablets).
Also, due to Facebook limitations on third-party apps, the following features are not allowed:
• Like a page
• Tagging in statuses/comments with “@” like the official Facebook app
• Share a status/photo/video on a friend’s timeline.
We are looking for translators. Making a translation take less than two hours, so contact us if you want to make Klyph available in your language.
We are always happy to receive suggestions, bug reports or simply a thank you. We always try to answer so don’t hesitate to send us an email.
To people who rate the app 1 or 2 stars : we can understand that you dislike the app either because of its design, bugs or anything else but please, please, let a comment to help us improve the app.
Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
For instance it allows you to:
- Open at vey high speed the home pages
- visualize any item of facebook (comments, albums, pictures, events,...)
- visualize and insert your „likes“ about practicaly anything (pictures, posts, comments, notes,...)
- visualize and insert a tag in face detection pictures (very easy and precise feature)
- create new events
- answer to events invitations
- visualize who´s taking part in an event and who´s not
- management of your own pages
- support the Black theme (with a huge energy save for the Galaxy serie) as well as the White one
- app2sd (please note: once you activate it, the automatical start at the boot of the operating system won´t work)
- make an advance search of users, posts, events, pages or groups
- delete any post from your wall (please note: due to the limitations imposed by Facebook, that is possible only if the post was formerly created by the same app)
- visualize and create new checkins
- visualize and send private messages
- chat with online friends
If you would like to have this program translated in your language, please contact me per e-mail (writing either in English or Italian) and help me translate it
Special thanks to the all the translators:
- en,de,es: HerCapo
- en: Hakarune
- pt-br: Marcio de Andrade, Twitter: @marciozomb13
- hu: Peter G.
- da: Ole I Christensen
- es: Wackorp (email@example.com)
- zh-TW: Orson Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FastLite creates a sandbox for Facebook's mobile site in order to protect your privacy and to avoid the ability others to track your browsing history.
- Very FAST and LIGHT
- Very recommended for devices with low memory
- Full Facebook Support
- Touch Optimized UI
- Check-in (GPS must be enabled)
- Photo upload
1. Facebook is trademark of Facebook Inc. and the app is not made by Facebook.
2. All efforts have been made in order to respect the copyrights requirements. In order to report any violations, you can report us by sending a mail.
Find anything made from BORO on Borobook; from high quality custom wine glasses, to marbles with detail and color that will have your head spinning.
Borobook is free, safe and secure, all user information is always kept private. An internet connection via mobile data or WiFi is required to use some features of this application.
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
■ 2 Holo themes (light and dark)
■ support for multiple Facebook accounts
■ quick access to your news feed, with nice photo previews
■ dashboard view with links to your wall, profile, photos, messages, groups, friends and pages
■ post statuses and photos to all your accounts or pages
■ offline support (write posts while offline and they will automatically be sent when you have an Internet connection)
■ view friends' wall, photos and pages they like
■ share the posts you like
■ find friends and pages
■ filter the news feed by muting keywords or senders
■ support for posting on Twitter
■ ... and more!
Note that we're showing ads in the application, on the main screen.
It's currently the only way we can further support the development of the app.
We don't have a paid version, because Google doesn't allow this yet in our country. But we hear you and we'll try to find a solution.
Spatio is young, so it may not yet have all the features you need.
We're doing our best to add more in the future versions.
Let us know in the comments what features would you like to see in the app.
You can also post your feedback on our Facebook page listed below.
Twitter: @spatiolabs - https://twitter.com/SpatioLabs
It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device.
Here are just some examples of what it does:
• High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720x720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
• Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) into your device's calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted.
Don't like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager.
Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it!
HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can't answer your market ratings, so I can't help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you're wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
Photo Effects Plugin by Aviary provides hundreds of filters, effects and enhancements options for your Twitter and Facebook photos. WIth this plugin, you can now apply these effects directly from within Friendcaster, TweetCaster or Slices and publish in seconds.
+ Apply a variety of Photo Effects
+ Auto-Enhance: fix any photo with one click!
+ Crop, Flip, Rotate
+ Sharpen and Blur
+ Redeye Removal
+ Adjust Colors and Saturation
+ Adjust Brightness and Contrast
+ Teeth Whitening... seriously, no kidding.
+ Draw On Your Photos
+ Apply Text
+ Meme Generator
+ And Much More
** NOTE: You must have the latest version of Friendcaster, TweetCaster, or Slices installed in order to use this plugin. After taking a photo or selecting a photo you can edit the photo which will launch the plugin with all it's features **
20lines lets you:
- Write a new story at anytime: you can save the draft or post it directly with an amazing cover
- Discover thousands of new stories, have a look at the popular ones, browse your favorite channels or see what are the trending hashtags
- Read and interact with the author: vote the story, leave a comment or share it on the social networks
- Create your profile and discover other 20liners. Follow the authors you prefer and chat with them
We’re always interested in hearing your comments and suggestions. Tweet us as @20lines or @20lineshelp for support or send us an email with your feedbacks to email@example.com!
Flowd is the perfect app to follow your favorite music acts! Flowd lets you chat directly to your favorite artists, find fellow fans, check into gigs and take part in promotions; get all the red-hot artist news as it breaks or simply discover new music acts!
Flowd also brings you fabulous messaging tools to connect with your friends, as well as location based features for checking into places, gigs and parties. Connect Flowd to Facebook and Twitter as well and it becomes the one stop shop for your social networking!
•Artist pages & events: follow what's going on with your favorite music acts and talk with them directly!
•Sync Flowd to Facebook and Twitter for easy management of your social networks
•Places creation and check-in. Share your favorite spots with the world!
•Public shouts and private messaging between Flowd friends
•Take photos and send picture messages
If you are an artist, you can sign yourself into Flowd with an artist profile on: flowd.com/artist_registration
Download Flowd now for FREE and try it out!
*** FLOWD IN THE PRESS ***
“…this is a clever idea and could be extremely popular with music lovers.”
“Flowd’s location-based aspect has the potential to bring entirely new meaning to the idea of “closely following” your favorite artist.”
*** FOLLOW US ON ***
Or check out our homepage on flowd.com
IMPORTANT PROTIP: "Alpha" means it's incomplete. I'm fully aware of this and that this iteration of Hubroid is lacking feature-wise compared to prior versions. If I hadn't released this now, Hubroid in the Play store would have been stuck in a broken state since GitHub turned off their old APIs. Just give it time guys and gals, no need to rate Hubroid 1-star for something out of my control.
Access GitHub from your Android device! Hubroid was the first full-featured GitHub client available on Android.
Now announcing 3.0-alpha1, specifically designed with ICS in mind. Please give it a go and report back as many bugs and suggestions as you can (on GitHub, of course), thanks!
New in 3.0:
* ICS-inspired theme
* An awesome icon, inspired by GitHub
* Optimized under the hood
* Issue milestone & label support
* Much, much more!
And of course, Hubroid is on GitHub!
NOTE: This version is currently in ALPHA. If you run into issues, create an issue on the Hubroid repository via Hubroid, via the GitHub website using the link above, or just leave a comment here in the Play Store describing the problem. Thanks for the help!
Try making it your default phonebook by dragging it to the bottom of your home screen.
Note: 6degrees is a phonebook, and hence will need access to your contacts, and back them up by uploading to our servers.
List of features:
* Automatic contact updates:
Just update your 6degrees phonebook and your friends on it will know. If your friends join 6degrees, your contact list becomes self-updating.
* Connect to your social networks and complete your profile
Complete your contact list by importing your Facebook and Google+ contacts into 6degrees.
* Search and discover people and places:
Search and get introduced to people through mutual contacts. Search and connect with anyone.
* Total privacy:
You decide whether you and your contacts can be searched by others. Trust, hide or block selectively.