The app measures the color temperature of the lighting so that you can set the appropriate white balance setting on your camera. Problems have been reported on certain Android(TM) devices and therefore I now offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - if you are not happy with the performance of the app on your device, let me know and I give you a full refund! Valid within a whole month from the date of purchase.
How to Use the App?
Find a surface that is white or gray. A white paper with or without text works perfectly. Just make sure to avoid any colors. Point the camera towards that surface and click the Analyze button. The app will then show the measured color temperature of the light that falls on that surface. The app will also recommend a white balance setting for you to use on your camera in these lighting conditions.
What is Color Temperature?
Color temperature is a characteristic of visible light that measures the hue of light from a light source. Color temperatures are usually measured in Kelvin (K). Low color temperatures (below 3000 K) are called warm colors (red and yellowish white) while high color temperatures (above 5000 K) are called cool colors (blueish white). Technically the color temperature is the temperature of an ideal black-body radiator that radiates light of comparable hue to that of the light source.
When is Color Temperature Important?
Color temperatures are of special interest in all kinds of color photography. The human eye easily compensates for the color temperature of different light sources. Most cameras today have a feature called Automatic White Balance, AWB, which tries to do the same. In some conditions this works OK, in other conditions the results are poor. Many photographers therefore prefer to manually set the white balance value on the camera to match the color temperature of the current scene. With this application you can measure the color temperature before doing the white balance setting on you camera to get a more accurate setting.
You can also use this app to learn about the color temperatures in your environment. With this knowledge you can develop a better understanding of how the color temperatures varies which helps you when you are trying to master the light and colors in your photography.
How Accurate are the Measurements?
To measure the color temperature accurately is a complex issue. On an Android(TM) device is it complicated further by the fact that all devices are slightly different from each other. See the measured values as fairly good approximations.
Got Feedback on the App?
Please send any feedback, ideas or improvement suggestions on the application to email@example.com.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
Eye Color Studio is packed with photo-realistic effects such as standard color contacts, exotic contacts, scary eye effects, and alien/animal eyes just to name a few. It also comes with our favorite “create-your-own” feature! That’s right, you can create your own eye color effect by uploading a photo of a friend, a pet, or anything else that you like! As an added bonus, you can also draw on it! You should definitely give it a try today!
★ Features ★
✔ Simulate hundreds of photo-realistic eye colors on any photo
✔ Over 150 eye colors (simple, marble, electric, specs, exotic, animal, alien, and more!!)
✔ Create your own eye color from photo gallery
✔ Adjust opacity of each eye color effect
✔ Upload a photo from photo gallery, camera, etc
✔ Automatic eye detection and adjustment
✔ Brightness and contrast adjustments
✔ Save photo to gallery
✔ Share photo on Facebook or other social network
We are very excited to launch this ultimate eye coloring app for FREE! So, why not download it today and discover for yourself why it is loved by over 3 million Android users! We would also appreciate your feedback!
★ Quick FAQ ★
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.
Q. Eye detection seems off, why?
A. In order to have an accurate eye detection, you have to be connected to the internet.
✔ Publisher: ModiFace - the Virtual Makeover experts
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
NEW RELEASE - IMPROVED FEATURES, FASTER PROCESSING & NEW FILTERS
FOTODANZ+ WITH ANIMATED LIVE WALLPAPER IS NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY!
fotodanzs by users: http://bit.ly/10REJWM
fotodanz makes it super simple to create cool animated photographs (cinemagraphs) - you can now be incredibly creative with your camera! It’s FREE! No need to register either.
You simply compose, shoot a short video clip (3 or 5s), circle the area(s) to animate, press Ok and you are ready to share your creations with the world. It is that easy!
You can record 3 or 5 seconds, animate multiple areas, select the starting image for animation and change looping styles. You can enhance your images with a number of photo filters too.
Your images are saved locally under pictures\fotodanz folder, so you can access them and share them anyway you like. We have made it easy to share via Facebook, Twitter and SMS. We have now added Generic Sharing too. For more privacy, you can share directly via emails. Enjoy!
CNET Editors' Rating: Excellent 8.1/10 - "fotodanz's simplicity is certainly its biggest strength. That said, it is a fantastic app for creating cinemagraphs." - Jaymar Cabebe, reviews.cnet.com (http://cnet.co/Su1aOe)
"fotodanz is truly an interesting new addition to the long list of photography apps in the Play Store. Not only is it super easy, it also makes great looking photos that truly dance.", Kim Barloso, android.appstorm.net (http://bitly.com/VzHleU)
"It’s one thing to say that a photo is alive; it’s another thing to build a tool to actually make it so. fotodanz is similar to Flixel [and other cinemagraph applications like Cinemagram and Kinotopic on iPhone] but manages to keep things simple.”, Daniel Bader, www.MobileSyrup.com (http://bit.ly/LDzvWg)
"Dancing photos are now finally at your discretion, with the exclusive launch of fotodanz over on Google Play. …the new Android app is very easy to use and… …will provide you with all you need to come up with your own cool cinemagraphs.”, Adrian Diaconescu, www.androidauthority.com (http://bit.ly/N5FLNL.)
"[fotodanzes] remind me of the pictures we could see in the entire 'Harry Potter' series, pictures that moved; this feels the same, just that the movements are reduced to a couple of seconds.", Aitor Ruiz, www.andronly.com article in Spanish: http://bit.ly/OCadcs | Google Translation in English: http://bit.ly/LVkZR4
How it Works:
1. Compose and press capture (fotodanz will automatically record 3 or 5 seconds of video)
2. Now circle the region(s) to animate and press Ok (you can double-tap to redo the circles)
3. Preview animation, add filter effects and/or select looping options.
4. Press Ok to save and you are ready to share!
1. Super easy user interface and workflow (patent pending)
2. Automatic video stabilizer that removes video jitter caused by handshake during capture
3. Simple method for choosing up to six separate/overlapping motion areas (patent pending)
4. Images are saved locally so that you can save/share them anyway you like
5. Easy sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Generic Sharing feature; direct/private sharing via emails
6. 3 or 5 seconds record time selection (press More on Capture screen)
7. Photo filters to enhance your images
8. Looping options (Press More on Preview screen)
9. Image rotation (for sharing landscape images)
Alternate search words: photodance, fotodance, photodanz
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238232
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
Android users can enjoy color-managed image viewing in the SpyderGallery app, which accesses your existing standard photo albums instead of requiring app-specific folders or albums. SpyderGallery also provides an easy-to-use calibration utility to create a custom color profile on your Android device. Viewing images through the color-managed viewer will allow for more accurate color and provide you with a closer match to desktop monitors and other color-managed displays.
For photographers who use their Android smartphone or tablet as a portable portfolio tool, SpyderGallery is a critical accessory to ensure that your work is being displayed correctly. Those wanting to display images while on-the-go, whether for professional or personal use, will no longer need to compromise color-accuracy for the convenience of your Android device.
"I've had my Nexus 7 for nearly a year, but have been disappointed in it's lack of color in the display. Using SpyderGallery, the colors now match my Spyder calibrated desktop screen perfectly!
I use my Nexus 7 to show clients images from my shoots in progress. Up to now, I have to explain how the final images will have better color. With SpyderGallery, the progress shots on the Nexus pad appear as good as on my desktop calibrated screen.” – John Nollendorfs.
• Color-correct your Android smartphone and tablet running Honeycomb 3.0 or higher
• View all images loaded on your Android device in one easy to use gallery viewer, no photo importing required
• Personal photo watermarking feature
• Pixel-level zooming capabilities
© Datacolor 2011-2013. Datacolor SpyderGallery is the property of Datacolor. Datacolor, and other Datacolor product trademarks are the property of Datacolor.
Nexus® and Android® are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
Other than HDR effects, you can apply curve photo editor to your photos. With HDR Fx Photo Editor curve photo edit tool is now under your fingers. HDR Fx Photo Editor also provides another important photo editing tool called Levels.
HDR Fx Photo Editor comes with tens of different frame, effects, stickers options. HDR Fx Photo Editor is the most comprehensive photo editor on android and it gives you the ability to do any photo task within a few taps.
• Vignette filters.
• Collages, and grids.
• Photo filters.
• Gorgeous hdr photo effects and frames.
• Overlay and bokeh effects.
• Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo.
• 50 HDR effects.
• Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Tint, Opacity editor.
• Unsharp filter, sharpness editor, sharpen and blur.
With AMOLED’s clear color expression, you can enjoy Full HD high quality photos more lively and clearly.
Enjoy China’s magnificent beauty with Samsung Display AMOLED’s adobe RGB color space and detailed and solid expression.
You can set photos of China taken by professional photographers as wallpapers or download them to your photo gallery.
AMOLED, OLED, SuperAMOLED, Samsungdisplay, Wall paper
Leading and worldwide used by designers, artists, professionals, developers and color-blinds.
Update: version with "import from gallery" option is little delayed. It will be available till 28-May-2015.
#1 PROFESSIONAL APP FOR DESIGNERS & ARTISTS - 100% FREE
● Advanced color metering.
● Augmented real-time color measurement.
● Color recognition (color-2-name).
● Color palettes and themes generation.
● Discover and reveal matching colors.
● "Instant Picking" - ultra-quick capturing.
● Supports various color models (RGB, HEX, HSV, LAB, ...).
● Color locking indication.
● Edit color - refine and reveal new colors.
● After-shot color analysis.
● Export colors to Photoshop, Illustrator, PaintShop, Gimp, Inkscape, AutoCAD, etc.
● Color conversions.
● Accessibility; hear the color by pressing the volume buttons.
● Copy color to clipboard.
● Share colors with friends.
● Paint your wallpaper background with a solid color.
● Turn flash light in low-light conditions.
● Smart color stabilizer.
● Smart color locking mechanism.
● Motion-sensed auto-focus.
● Zoom control.
● White-balance control.
● Camera switching (use rear or front).
SUPPORTED EXPORT OPTIONS:
● Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Corel Paintshop / CorelDRAW
SUPPORTED COLOR MODELS:
● RGB & Hex
● HSV / HSB
● Greyscale, Lightness & Darkness
● CIE XYZ
● CIE xyY
● YUV SD & HD
● YCbCr SD & HD
● YPbPr SD & HD
Just grab it for 100% free,
- Loomatix Team.
♥♥♥♥♥ What REVIEWERS are saying about Vibrance ♥♥♥♥♥
" No other photo filter creator app provides the flexibility and creative freedom afforded by Vibrance. It’s fun to use and the photos really do come out beautiful. It also makes a nice universal dashboard for your photo-filtering needs." - via Hypi.st! Reviews
" The provided tools are powerful and flexible to work with, so the sky’s the limit when you use the app... Vibrance is incredibly fun to use and the results that can come out of it are fantastic. " - Christine Chan, App Advice
" If you want to make your own photo filters, then Vibrance is your app." - Kate, App Rumors
" With a bit of expertise, it’s easy to create a stunning filter inside Vibrance. Once you’ve mastered the art of filter creation, Vibrance opens many creative doors..." - Jordan McMahon, Compositry.com
Also Featured on Adobe's App of the Week.
Create your own custom Library of unique filters, than share them with the world.
••• SALE: Vibrance Premium on Sale for Launch •••
• Filter Creation
Create your own Filters with a few taps or import a pre-made filter to get you started.
• Shuffle Mode
With a shake of your phone easily generate random filters on the fly.
• Vibrance FXs
Make your photography pop even more with built in Vibrance FXs.
• Sample Photos to make Custom Filters
Import any photo to sample its palette. Turn friends, family, Art, or anything in the world into custom filters.
• High Quality Saving
Vibrance saves High Quality images, so whatever you export is the same quality as what you put in.
• Backup Your Entire Library
With Vibrance's custom filter library File Type(.vibe), You can export your entire filter library to back up on your home computer or share with a friend.
• Vibrance Sessions
Vibrance automatically remembers the last photo and filter you were working on even if you get a dead battery or a phone call. No work is ever lost with Sessions!
• Help Guide
Vibrance's help guide gets you creating filters in no time.
Want even more filters? Try searching hashtag #VibranceFilters in Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter.
Connect with us (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr):
or use #Vibrance to tag your photos
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
All Wallpapers provided in this application is collected from INTERNET and only for PERSONAL usage. Wallpapers downloaded can only be used in the device running this application.
All images are copyright their original owners.
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
-Draw and Add Text
-Crop, Focus and Tilt&Shift Your Photos
-Red Eye Fixer
And Many Cool Features.
-High Resolution Save
-Share it online
Note: This app is highly recommended for lonely guys!
All the pictures are made with PhotoEditor
Who says you can’t take it with you? Not Pantone. With the myPANTONE™ app you have access to a variety of PANTONE® Color Libraries, including the new PANTONE PLUS SERIES, and the ability to build color palettes and share them with colleagues and clients. myPANTONE offers graphic, web, fashion and apparel designers a way to take PANTONE Colors with you wherever you go. Can’t remember what a color looks like? Now you can have Portable Color Memory™.
• Get color inspiration and create color schemes from these PANTONE Color System Libraries:
+ PANTONE PLUS Formula Guides coated and uncoated for PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® colors
+ PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge® coated and uncoated (CMYK values for PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®)
+ PANTONE PLUS Premium Metallics coated
+ PANTONE PLUS Pastels & Neons coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE PLUS CMYK coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE Goe™ coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE GoeBridge™ coated (CMYK values for Goe colors)
+ PANTONE FASHION + HOME paper and cotton
+ PANTONE FASHION + HOME nylon brights
+ Includes sRGB, HTML and L*a*b* data
• Capture and extract colors from photos and snap to the closest PANTONE Color
+ From images loaded on your mobile device
+ Directly from images taken with your mobile device’s camera
• Automatically generate harmonious color combinations
• Cross-reference PANTONE Color Libraries
• Share color palettes for use in Adobe® Creative Suite® (.ase files), QuarkXPress®
X-Rite ColorTRUE AWARE
Access your ColorTRUE profile and display colors accurately and consistently on screen.
• Devices supporting Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.3 or higher operating system
PANTONE® Colors displayed on your mobile device may not match PANTONE-identified standards. Consult current PANTONE Color Publications for accurate color.
PANTONE®, myPANTONE™ and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. Adobe and Creative Suite are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. QuarkXPress is a trademark or registered trademark of Quark, Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any omission of such trademarks from any product is regretted and is not intended as an infringement on such trademarks. Pantone LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. © 2015 X-Rite, Incorporated and Pantone LLC. All rights reserved.