With AMOLED’s clear color expression, you can enjoy Full HD high quality photos more lively and clearly.
Enjoy China’s magnificent beauty with Samsung Display AMOLED’s adobe RGB color space and detailed and solid expression.
You can set photos of China taken by professional photographers as wallpapers or download them to your photo gallery.
AMOLED, OLED, SuperAMOLED, Samsungdisplay, Wall paper
* NEW: capture frame using phone's camera, or use an image from Gallery (e.g. taken with your DSLR).
* Digitize your (old) negatives.
* Share your (lomo) shots easily without format or film type restrictions.
* Fast contact sheet tool.
Features & Instructions
1. Place and press a negative uniformly on whatever you like (see section Lighting the Film below).
2. Launch Helmut and capture the frame, or choose already captured image from Gallery.
3. Crop the frame.
4. Tweak the scan with tools you're used to work with while scanning:
* Levels (General, and all 3 RGB).
* Color Balance.
* Unsharp Mask.
5. Flip, rotate, and share! So far we've implemented 3 services to work directly from the app: Dropbox, Facebook and EyeEm. You can always open the resulting scan in a native Gallery and share elsewhere from there.
6. See our set on Flickr for visual inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88137108@N06/sets/72157633282298542/.
(7. Spread the word about the app, share your successful scans!)
* Make sure you light the film frame uniformly. If part of it is lit more than the remaining area -- you'll get a poor scan.
* Don't use flash or any color effects while capturing the frame with the camera. Yeah, right. Common sense. Just sayin'..
* Crop the frame accurately, leave out the film perforations. The colors will be more accurate then. Everyone knows it's a film anyway.
* Be nice and report (see email below) if something doesn't work instead of exploding here. We know it's not perfect. You know that technically it's very challenging. This is an open-source initiative, so participate. If you know a way to improve Helmut, please tell us. We will implement all the valuable ideas.
* If possible, be sure to press the frame against the light source. Poor man's solution -- simple glass. Anti-Newton-Ring typish is, of course, more suitable.
* Also, try eliminating other sources of light. Put your main light source (see next section) into a box with a single hole for a phone lens on top of it. This fixes the excessive contrast or color cast in the resulting scan.
Lighting the Film
Again, no matter what you use, make sure it's lit uniformly.
Here a list our ideas for a light source:
* Your laptop screen with an empty Notepad window (and turn on max brightness of the screen).
* iPad, Tab, any tablet with some lightbox app open. Or just plain white screen.
* Your window pointing to the sky.
* Google "DIY film lightbox". Add "lomo" to the query.
* We are working on creating several budget open-source lightbox versions. Something you could build easily on your own; or send to some 3D/laser printing service to cut the pieces which you could assemble manually. We will publish the sketches as soon as they're ready. Any creative suggestions are highly appreciated.
* Use some commercial solutions, e.g. a recently release black box by the well-known producer.
* If the app is crashing after you capture the frame -- try lowering the 'Scan Quality' in the app Preferences. Our aim was to make as large resulting scan as possible. We therefore push the memory limits and for some phones that's simply too much.
* Currently app only works in portrait orientation.
* Camera: for capturing the frame.
* Storage: for saving the scans and intermediary files.
* Network: for sharing the scans.
All in all, stay tuned. This is just the beginning. We have a lot more to offer in the project. Be sure to check http://HelmutApp.com for updates.
Have fun, boys and girls! Let's keep the film alive.
You can create photo grids and photo collages, Color Effect Photo Editor & Collage provides you a great collage maker tool, which will let you to create beautiful photo collages and photo grids. Just select photos and app will give you tens of different collage layouts and grid options. Create the desired collages and grids and tap to save. Now your photo collage is ready to share.
You can change your hair color or your car's color even your eyes color. You can remove red eyes with Color Effect Photo Editor & Collage and post your picture to facebook or instagram with a single click and make your profile pictures much more interesting. Color Effect Photo Editor & Collage can be used as color effects such as color splash. Paint your photos or gray out with your fingers. Add new effects borders or overlays with one tap. The ultimate combination of painting with effects.
Color Effect Photo Editor & Collage lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images. Unlike most selective coloring apps, Color Effect Photo Editor & Collage gives you option to paint gray or original color plus the ability to paint nearly any color!
Change colors of your photos
Create photo grids and photo collages.
Tens of fancy borders and frames
Put vignette filters on your images
Contrast, Warmth, Brightness, Tint, Saturation adjustments
37 unique effects
Add text and caption to photos
28 new fonts
Auto color, Auto contrast.
Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
301 stickers and cliparts
DSLR Controller AFMA is an app made to assist Auto-Focus Micro-Adjustment calibration of your lenses on your Canon EOS bodies, based on the moiré method.
It is based on the code for DSLR Controller ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) and as such runs on the same devices and has the same connection capabilities. Of course, your camera must support Auto-Focus Micro-Adjustment for this to be useful at all.
It is currently in alpha stage. I'm releasing it in the currect state because I will be out of the country for a while, and I won't be able to finish it up further before I go. The manual ( http://dslrcontroller.com/afma/ ) seems long and daunting, but once you've used it once or twice, it really only takes a minute or so to set up.
You can play with it now for free. Fair warning, it wil probably transition to a (cheapish) paid product if it ends up being useful.
Read more in the quickly improvised manual which can be found on the DSLR Controller AFMA website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/afma/ )
Discussion, bug reports, etc can go in the thread on XDA-Developers ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2662743 )
That one is different from others,the most powerful application here.
One tap auto enchance,
Gorgeous photo effect and frames,
Sharpen and blur,
Draw and add text,
Create your own memes,
Sharing social networks,
Adjust contrast,brigtness and saturation.
Crop, rotate and straighten your photo.
Note:Click the image that you want to edit and long press to it.When you edit your images,they will be saved filemanager/dcim/camera or sdcard/camera or pictures.
Incomparable magnificent and magnificent drawing feature with image effects, Picture editing ,
Stickers, photo management , photo sharing, Portrait processing is free for you.
"Photo Editor Pro" is a powerful and easy to use photo processing app.
Now you can One-tap to enhance all your photo.
Image effects, Picture editing , Stickers, photo management , photo sharing,
Portrait processing, all these magnificent drawing feature is free for you.
1 ) Gorgeous Picture effects
* Picture frames.
* Color splash
* Photo effects
* Picture Scene.
* Focus and blur function.
* Add text to pictures.
2 ) Picture editing
* Picture rotation.
* Image Cut.
* Picture size adjustment.
* Painting and graffiti, can freely set the brush size and hardness.
* Adjust image color and brightness.
* Adjust brightness, contrast , color temperature, saturation.
3 ) cool drawing feature
* Stickers for apply on your masterpiece.
* RGB panel.
* Multiple pan option with different width size.
* Erases etc.
4 ) Photo management
* Easily from the gallery , camera import photos.
* Edited pictures saved to my gallery , allowing you to edit and view again.
* View the picture is simple, using your finger to move and zoom images ( two finger zoom ).
5 ) Portrait processing
* Eliminate stains and whiten teeth.
* Red-eye reduction.
6) Photo Sharing to social network.
* Now you can import and export your photo through this app.
With a key multi -platform sharing , you can easily share your photos to Wechat, QQ , Google,
Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, easily retain fond memories of life , so that more people
find you and appreciate you .
Through this cool image editor app , pic editing has become a real art:
you simply touch with a finger , you can make photo effects localized !
Photo Editor pro is a simple and free image editor for Android.
This is a great multiple functional picture editor!
The " Pro Photo Edit " structure is very simple and clear :
even a child can use it ! However, despite its simple structure,
it is for your images to provide a certain quality and a wide range of photo effects .
Photo art and photo design is a passion , now no need to wait,
make your own photo lab or photo art studio by this perfect photo app
and be a good photo designer and photo maker by using photo effects / photo frame
and save all images in your photo gallery.
So get ready to be photo painter through this photo organizer.
Use your imagination - to create a masterpiece !
Who says you can’t take it with you? Not Pantone. With the myPANTONE™ app you have access to a variety of PANTONE® Color Libraries, including the new PANTONE PLUS SERIES, and the ability to build color palettes and share them with colleagues and clients. myPANTONE offers graphic, web, fashion and apparel designers a way to take PANTONE Colors with you wherever you go. Can’t remember what a color looks like? Now you can have Portable Color Memory™.
• Get color inspiration and create color schemes from these PANTONE Color System Libraries:
+ New PANTONE PLUS Formula Guides coated and uncoated with 336 New Colors
+ PANTONE PLUS Formula Guides coated and uncoated for PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® colors with 224 new colors
+ PANTONE PLUS Color Bridge® coated and uncoated (CMYK values for PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®)
+ PANTONE PLUS Premium Metallics coated
+ PANTONE PLUS Pastels & Neons coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE PLUS CMYK coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE Goe™ coated and uncoated
+ PANTONE GoeBridge™ coated (CMYK values for Goe colors)
+ PANTONE FASHION + HOME paper and cotton
+ PANTONE FASHION + HOME nylon brights
+ Includes sRGB, HTML and L*a*b* data
• Capture and extract colors from photos and snap to the closest PANTONE Color
+ From images loaded on your mobile device
+ Directly from images taken with your mobile device’s camera
• Automatically generate harmonious color combinations
• Cross-reference PANTONE Color Libraries
• Once created, share color palettes in a variety of ways:
+ E-mail the color palette and files for use in Adobe® Creative Suite® (.ase files), QuarkXPress®
+ Upload palettes to the myPANTONE.com palette sharing website
+ Post notifications of new palettes to Facebook
• Devices supporting Android 2.3.3 or higher operating system
PANTONE® Colors displayed on your mobile device may not match PANTONE-identified standards. Consult current PANTONE Color Publications for accurate color.
PANTONE®, myPANTONE™ and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. Adobe and Creative Suite are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. QuarkXPress is a trademark or registered trademark of Quark, Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any omission of such trademarks from any product is regretted and is not intended as an infringement on such trademarks. Pantone LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. © 2012 X-Rite, Incorporated and Pantone LLC. All rights reserved.