now available in its entirety on the Android!
A Field Guide to the Birds of Korea is a guide to the field
identification of every bird species that has been
recorded in the Korean Peninsula up to November 2000.
There are color illustrations and descriptions of 18 orders,
72 families and 450 species including descriptions and
illustrations of all subspecies that can be easily identified
in the field.
All of the contents of the printed book is carried over
to the electronic edition:
- Over 2250 images of 450 species
- Every species illustrated in flight and perched,
and every major variation of age, season, or sex is shown
- Detailed descriptions of songs and calls,
comparing similar species
- Detailed coverage of subspecies and regional variation
- Detailed maps show winter and summer range,
and also migratoin and rare occurrence
- Measurements of length, wingspan,
and weight for every species
* Birds of Korea Lite version is fully functional version of
the app that includes only 100birds of the most popular
birds in Korea.
Now all of that information is available in an easy-to-
navigate portable format on any Android device.
Includes the following contents and functionality:
- Carefully-selected and edited birds sound
(53 species 97 sound)
- Ecological photo (Each species has 3 images)
- Detailed discriptions of Korea’s National Treasure
and the Endangered Species(62 species)
- Interesting storie abouts about bird name and folktale
- Key word searching (Species Name, Scientific Name)
- Finding birds by Taxonomy
(Order > Family > Species)
- Swipe to move to the next or previous species.
- One-tap enlargement of images
with extended zoom functionality.
- The ability to search by distinguishing features
such as size, color, bill shape, and behaviors
- Birding Note that stores your sightings
saved to the device
(It also allows you to share it via Facebook to friends)