(e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks.
The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
- Shariah mode (enable in settings)
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
* In-app purchase to remove ad is under testing stage. In our development cycle, the features come into priority.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
1. Show Company list
2. Show Stock information
3. Show Stock chart
4. Add Favorite stock list
This app supports virtual stock trading with near real time quotes and let you track your portfolio performance.
This app also supports stock screener, auto refresh and stock alerts.
You need to login using your Facebook account for the portfolio feature and use the social features to interact with other users.
- User friendly interface.
- Create and monitor your portfolio in just one click.
- This product is supported by independent developer.
- More features on the way, please comment for features request
Please comment and rate if you like it or not. Thanks
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
Drawing from the successful stock investment portal at i3investor.com, the i3investor App allows you to access many of the popular features of the i3investor.com portal from your smart mobile devices. This enables you to be an "independent, intelligent and informed investor" and stay on top of the market while you are on the go.
Highlights of the app include:
* Search and view daily stock prices
* Explore news and charts of each stock
* View consolidated Price Targets related to a stock
* View popular stocks of the day by trend
* Link to the i3investor.com portal for more advanced stock search, portfolio and community forums
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback!
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq, Bursa Malaysia, ARCA and SET.
Designed for Android, you can do the following and more anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd, Asia’s leading securities and investment broker:
1. Buy or sell stocks in 3 simple steps
2. Trade stocks in local and foreign markets
3. View top gainers/losers
4. View top volume
5. Monitor latest regional market indices
6. Monitor your favourite stocks in your watchlist
7. Get quick quotes
8. Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
9. View your historical orders
10. Check your account outstanding positions
11. View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
12. Track intraday price fluctuations
13. Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
14. View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
15. View a summary of trades done by price for any SGX-listed stock
If you are not a Maybank Kim Eng Singapore client yet, please call (65) 6432 1888 to open an account or email “I want a KE Trade account” to firstname.lastname@example.org and a trading representative will contact you shortly.
Why should you trade with Maybank Kim Eng?
Trade with an assurance that we are committed to exemplary client service, delivered with a wealth of experience and expertise, accumulated from having done business in Asia for over 35 years.
Over the years, Maybank Kim Eng has also won numerous awards and accolades for best local broker, best research house and best research call in various markets.
Take charge now by accessing the right tools and resources to reap the profits from investing with us.
Say goodbye to your old school excel sheet and start using MyStock to find out your desire profit and set your target now! =)
from around the world ! News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example ,Dow Jones, Nasdaq, FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
You can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (Dow Jones, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
EQUASOFT offers you its expertise to make your Android and iOS applications.More information on : http://www.equasoft.net/
KLCI Bursa Stock Guide features :
- reasons why you should invest in stocks
- differences between investing and speculating
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- a detail or thorough analysis of market
- a step by step formula in choosing your stock for investments
- financial news globally and locally, updated regularly
- case study or stock picks which can serve as an investment idea
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
Fundamental analysis is an analysis using the notion that a unit of stock can be undervalued or overvalued. By realising a stock is selling at an undervalue price or below the fair value, it suggest buying as an opportunity is created. Fundamental analysis believes that sooner or later, the general market will realise its true value of the share.
Fundamental analysis sees stock as a corporate ownings. Contrary to the technical analysis which assumes that price already reflects the fundamental or intrinsic value of the unit. Fundamental analysis was founded by benjamin graham, which is also a guru to Warren Buffet.
History tells us that a disciplined and passionate investor will certainly making money out of stocks. By investing for long term, an investor minimise the risks and does not follow the crowds. Herd mentality is just the noise of market and only contributes to the bipolarity of Mr Market.
In this app we will show you what is fundamental analysis, which criteria to use and user of this app can apply the knowledge almost immediately.
Most of the apps icon is taken from http://icons8.com/
• Place trades for stocks, options, complex options, and mutual funds with just a few taps
• Set default account and order preferences for speedy order placement
• Check the status of open orders
Access Your Accounts
• Monitor all of your brokerage accounts in a single view
• Receive real-time account alerts and trade confirmations
• Create and edit watch lists that stay in sync with etrade.com
Track the Markets
• View a market snapshot from Briefing.com from the dashboard
• Stay informed on breaking news with RSS feeds from top sources
• Get instant access to real-time streaming quotes and charts
• Use your device’s camera2 to scan a barcode to identify the company/symbol
• Interact with landscape mode charts and EMA/SMA technical tools
• Deposit checks remotely using your device's camera2
• Quick Transfer cash from any financial institution3
• Watch live CNBC Video and Video on Demand
• Learn new strategies with our mobile library of educational videos
1 This app version is optimized for smartphones
2 Camera permissions are strictly for the check deposit and barcode scanning features only. Your camera will not be used at any other time.
3 For details and important information about Quick Transfer, please visit www.etrade.com/quicktransferdetails for a listing of the limitations, restriction, and time deadlines associated with the service.
View End-user License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_1.0.html
Basic Market Information and Stock Price requests
* Search for your symbols by either stock name or stock codes
* Add your searches to your favorite watch lists
* View your Malaysia share market information at your finger tips
Mobile Share Trading functions
* Buy or Sell Malaysian Shares via any supported Android devices with internet connectivity.
* Prices are mark to market automatically and the users can change their offer prices.
* Track all of your transactions via a simple intuitive Order status window.
* Amend any open orders with ease.
* Get technical support via a helpful order details page as well as contact us during official market hours.
Mobile Share Trading Tools
* Real time plotting of any share's historical price performances over the last 5 years
* Apply 2 dozen types of indicators and curves to against the historical price performance of a share.
* Up to date feeds for Dow Jones newsprints, MASA market newsprints as well as Maybank IB Retail Research Videos !
Advance Information organizer widgets
* Choose up to a dozen in application widgets for speedy access to your favorite market and share performance information directly from the Malaysia Market during official market hours.
Maybank - Android Mobile Share Trading Application Quick Guide
Please ensure that your Android Operating Software is updated to the latest available version. Please also ensure that you have good internet connectivity on your device (WIFI/3G/4G) for the best experience.
We provide running man video episodes in English, Vietnam and Chinese subtitles. Feel free to provide us any other free source of subtitles. Thank you.
Running man is a variety show, a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup. They invite Korean celebrities such as Big Bang, CNBLUE, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls or even Jackie Chan to participate in their games.
Help us by sharing this app in Facebook or to your friends or you can suggest some running man related youtube to us via email. Thank you.
Current Features includes:
- DSE Details
- Watchlist (Live price feed)
- World Indices
- Commodities and Currencies
- Individual Stock Information (Dividend)
- Historical graph
To report any system malfunction or new feature suggestions, please email email@example.com
Aplikasi ini untuk mencari nomborr telefon Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). Ia mengandungi nombor telefon, alamat dan faks sekolah, ppd, institusi dan jabatan kementerian. Mobile KPM juga memberi maklumat takwim/tarikh cuti sekolah dan peperiksaan seperti SPM, UPSR, PMR, STPM, STAM.
We do accept comments and suggestion to make the apps more suitable for everyone. Please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current List of Unit Trust:
- Public Mutual
- Hong Leong Bank
- Great Eastern
- Pacific Mutual
- MAAKL Mutual
- ECM Libra
- Amanah Mutual
- ASM Investment
- Areca Capital
- AmanahRaya Investment
- ASNB (Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad)
- Inter-Pacific Asset Manangement
- Tokio Marine
- Pheim Unit Trust
- Phillip Mutual