We are gathering more information to rectify the problem. In the meantime, you may use our backup server (option found at Settings > Use backup server).
Many thanks and apologize.
KLSE (Bursa) Stock Screener is an online tool to help you analysis Malaysia Stock Market better without difficulty.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
- Shariah mode (enable in settings)
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
* In-app purchase to remove ad is under testing stage. In our development cycle, the features come into priority.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
• Portfolio management - unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Company news.
• Company announcements.
• Company info.
• Company financial statistics.
• Company financial statements - cash flow, income and balance sheet.
• Market movement - most active, gainer, losers, etc.
• Dividend History.
• General news.
• Exchange rates.
• World indices.
• Commodity info - gold, oil, silver, etc..
• Configurable technical analysis chart.
• Material design look-and-feel.
Data mainly source from Yahoo and Google finance.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
1. Show Company list
2. Show Stock information
3. Show Stock chart
4. Add Favorite stock list
- User friendly interface.
- Create and monitor your portfolio in just one click.
- This product is supported by independent developer.
- More features on the way, please comment for features request
Please comment and rate if you like it or not. Thanks
This app supports virtual stock trading with near real time quotes and let you track your portfolio performance.
This app also supports stock screener, auto refresh and stock alerts.
You need to login using your Facebook account for the portfolio feature and use the social features to interact with other users.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Historical Stock Chart
- Company Headlines & Annoucements
- Price Alert Notification for Target Price
- Screener to display PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Fees calculator (Brokerage %, Stamp duty, GST, etc)
- KLCI daily information
With its intuitive user interface, it provides you with various ways of viewing stocks listed by current market activity (e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks. The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Feel free to comment on any issues, feature requests or suggestions.
Drawing from the successful stock investment portal at i3investor.com, the i3investor App allows you to access many of the popular features of the i3investor.com portal from your smart mobile devices. This enables you to be an "independent, intelligent and informed investor" and stay on top of the market while you are on the go.
Highlights of the app include:
* Search and view daily stock prices
* Explore news and charts of each stock
* View consolidated Price Targets related to a stock
* View popular stocks of the day by trend
* Link to the i3investor.com portal for more advanced stock search, portfolio and community forums
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback!
KLCI Bursa Stock Guide features :
- reasons why you should invest in stocks
- differences between investing and speculating
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- a detail or thorough analysis of market
- a step by step formula in choosing your stock for investments
- financial news globally and locally, updated regularly
- case study or stock picks which can serve as an investment idea
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
Fundamental analysis is an analysis using the notion that a unit of stock can be undervalued or overvalued. By realising a stock is selling at an undervalue price or below the fair value, it suggest buying as an opportunity is created. Fundamental analysis believes that sooner or later, the general market will realise its true value of the share.
Fundamental analysis sees stock as a corporate ownings. Contrary to the technical analysis which assumes that price already reflects the fundamental or intrinsic value of the unit. Fundamental analysis was founded by benjamin graham, which is also a guru to Warren Buffet.
History tells us that a disciplined and passionate investor will certainly making money out of stocks. By investing for long term, an investor minimise the risks and does not follow the crowds. Herd mentality is just the noise of market and only contributes to the bipolarity of Mr Market.
In this app we will show you what is fundamental analysis, which criteria to use and user of this app can apply the knowledge almost immediately.
Most of the apps icon is taken from http://icons8.com/
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
BursaMKTPLC is your daily connection to the latest market data, market insights and trading ideas for Bursa Malaysia. Use it to build and manage your watchlist, search & screen Malaysian stocks and set stock alerts. If you are a BursaMKTPLC.com user, this is a great app to complement your investing experience because all your activities on the BursaMKTPLC app are synced to your BursaMKTPLC web account.
With the BursaMKTPLC App, the whole Malaysian stock & futures market is truly in your pocket.
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq, Bursa Malaysia, ARCA and SET.
Designed for Android, you can do the following and more anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd, Asia’s leading securities and investment broker:
1. Buy or sell stocks in 3 simple steps
2. Trade stocks in local and foreign markets
3. View top gainers/losers
4. View top volume
5. Monitor latest regional market indices
6. Monitor your favourite stocks in your watchlist
7. Get quick quotes
8. Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
9. View your historical orders
10. Check your account outstanding positions
11. View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
12. Track intraday price fluctuations
13. Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
14. View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
15. View a summary of trades done by price for any SGX-listed stock
If you are not a Maybank Kim Eng Singapore client yet, please call (65) 6432 1888 to open an account or email “I want a KE Trade account” to email@example.com and a trading representative will contact you shortly.
Why should you trade with Maybank Kim Eng?
Trade with an assurance that we are committed to exemplary client service, delivered with a wealth of experience and expertise, accumulated from having done business in Asia for over 35 years.
Over the years, Maybank Kim Eng has also won numerous awards and accolades for best local broker, best research house and best research call in various markets.
Take charge now by accessing the right tools and resources to reap the profits from investing with us.
Download the OSK188 Mobile app if you want to:
* Buy and Sell stocks on the go
* Get real-time BURSA stock prices to trade with precision
* Manage your fully integrated accounts through your portfolio
* Track your favourite stocks on the watch list so you don’t miss an opportunity
* Get real-time market indices to view market movements and better manage your investment portfolio
For assistance, kindly contact our Call Centre at +6 03 2071 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
from around the world ! News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example ,Dow Jones, Nasdaq, FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
You can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (Dow Jones, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
EQUASOFT offers you its expertise to make your Android and iOS applications.More information on : http://www.equasoft.net/
Send and receive messages while on the go
Use Instant Bloomberg to stay connected with all your contacts wherever you are
Get comprehensive news and alerts from tens of thousands of sources including Bloomberg’s exclusive coverage
Monitor real-time market data, quotes, events, and Eco Calendars
Gain deeper insight into your Portfolios by understanding your positions and active bets
Get all the pertinent information about a company in one comprehensive and well organized document
NOTE: You must be a Bloomberg Anywhere subscriber, and have a Bloomberg biometric authentication device (B-Unit) to use this service.
If you are not yet a Bloomberg Anywhere customer and would like to be connected to the preeminent information source for the world’s most influential business leaders, please visit http://www.bloomberg.com/professional/ to find out more about the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service.
The Markets App is the most reliable & convenient way to research and trade all major financial instruments.
✔Forex (FX) Trading
Foreign Exchange has never been so easy - Trade dozens of currency pairs such as EUR/USD, AUD/USD/ GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, EUR/AUD, EUR/JPY, EUR/SEK, NZD/USD, EUR/HUF, EUR/NOK, GBP/AUD, EUR/PIN, EUR/CAD, GBP/JPY and more - with zero commission or fees.
Use the Markets App for all your CFD trading needs. We offer leveraged & commission free trading on virtually all financial instruments. Trade Indices, Stocks, Commodities & Bonds easily and conveniently.
✔Trade Major World Indices
With the Markets App you can trade global indices from major stock markets such as Nasdaq and London Stock Exchange (LSE). Invest in all major indices such as: S&P 500, DJ 30, Nasdaq 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225, Hang Seng, ASX 200, MIB, NSE NIFTY 50, RUSSEL 2000, IBEX, WIG20, OMXS30, AEX, SMI, MSCI, JSE, VIX, MICEX, USDX, Athex 20 and more!
✔Live Commodity Trading
The Markets App offers commodity trading without fees or commission. Trade commodities such as Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, Corn, Wheat, Coffee, Sugar, Soybean, Cotton, Natural Gas, Rice, Copper, Palladium, Platinum, Cocoa and more!
✔Online Stocks Trading
Trade small cap stocks, mid cap stocks, large cap stocks quickly and safely.
Markets App offers live investment in different types of bonds.
✔Additional Features & Perks for the Ultimate Trading Experience
★Zero commission trading
★Risk Free Demo Account – Test your trading strategies risk free with a free practice account.
★Responsible trading – Protect your investment by using advanced trading tools and offers such as stop loss, take profit, entry limit and entry stop orders.
★Trade with leverage of up to 200:1
★Full support for the following languages: English, Czech, Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
★Additional Languages coming up: Dutch, Hungarian, Indonesian, Norwegian
Markets.com - Start Trading Today
We provide running man video episodes in English, Vietnam and Chinese subtitles. Feel free to provide us any other free source of subtitles. Thank you.
Running man is a variety show, a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup. They invite Korean celebrities such as Big Bang, CNBLUE, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls or even Jackie Chan to participate in their games.
Help us by sharing this app in Facebook or to your friends or you can suggest some running man related youtube to us via email. Thank you.
Current Features includes:
- DSE Details
- Watchlist (Live price feed)
- World Indices
- Commodities and Currencies
- Individual Stock Information (Dividend)
- Historical graph
To report any system malfunction or new feature suggestions, please email email@example.com
Aplikasi ini untuk mencari nomborr telefon Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). Ia mengandungi nombor telefon, alamat dan faks sekolah, ppd, institusi dan jabatan kementerian. Mobile KPM juga memberi maklumat takwim/tarikh cuti sekolah dan peperiksaan seperti SPM, UPSR, PMR, STPM, STAM.
We do accept comments and suggestion to make the apps more suitable for everyone. Please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current List of Unit Trust:
- Public Mutual
- Hong Leong Bank
- Great Eastern
- Pacific Mutual
- MAAKL Mutual
- ECM Libra
- Amanah Mutual
- ASM Investment
- Areca Capital
- AmanahRaya Investment
- ASNB (Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad)
- Inter-Pacific Asset Manangement
- Tokio Marine
- Pheim Unit Trust
- Phillip Mutual