Android 4.4 / KitKat+:
- Use an app like Root Explorer to move the APK to: "/system/priv-app/"
- Set the permissions to: "rw-r-r"
- Disable ICS check in the app.
- Open Titanium Backup
- Go to backup/restore tab
- Find APN Backup & Restore on the list
- Long press on the app when you find it
- Select Convert to system app
- Open APN Backup & Restore
- Click menu and disable ICS check
Thanks to Joaquín for the instructions.
Report any problems on my site or email me with details.
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
- Enable and disable APN
- Widget to enable and disable APN
- Animations in app and widgets
- Manage your APN state from the notification bar
Additional features if you install APN Manager as System App:
- Insert and edit APN configuration (even hidden APN)
- Complete list of APN (not filtered by MCC and MNC)
- Widget to swap between two APN configurations
- Backup and restore APN
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Prevents unwanted data charges for limited data plans.
Allows you to manage mobile data settings to prolong battery life.
Puts you in control of your internet usage.
Why choose APNDROID:
Millions of Android customers have downloaded this app.
It utilises a ‘One-Click’ function to disconnect, making it quick and easy to turn on/off.
Purchase it once and you can use it forever.
Locale/Tasker plugin is now standalone free app on Play Store
Keywords: internet, data, data enabled, data switch, data enabler, switch, widget, battery, OnOff, On/Off, toggle, 3G/EDGE/GPRS, dataplan, mobile data
※ In some devices without APN setting does not work.
In versions later than 4.0 · ICS Android probably will not work.
The ad shows the funds for the improvement of application development.
We ask for your cooperation.
How many opportunities to switch from daily APN,
Do not care or was switching APN?
This app will that will save a tedious task.
Once you have the initial configuration, you will see always remembered as the APN to use.
It belongs excellent APN can be switched easily.
Will also become comfortable with this app switching tedious!
It will be shown the list of APN
Use as a shortcut is OK.
You surely also helped me to switch between APN in daily life.
※ For such loss or damage or trouble caused by using this app is not responsible.
Please use the consent.
FOR FULL FUNCTONALITY IT REQUIRES SETTING AS SYSTEM APPLICATON IN ANDROID 4.x
1. shows system Internet/MMS settings database
2. contains internal database for Polish networks (Plus, mBank mobile, T-Mobile.pl, heyah, Orange, Play, Aero2, Manta Mobile, Red Bull MOBILE, FM GROUP MOBILE, Virgin mobile, INEA)
3. can use internal database (you can export it) or external file with data
4. can setup APNs manually, on the start or when network type change
5. can disable Internet by adding 'apndroid' on the APN name end for example when network is not LTE (it allows for controlling costs for example in Polish Play and Red Bull)
6. for some DualSIM phones (like i9192) show some 2nd SIM card data
1. WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - for changing APN in each Android version and getting APN in Android 4.2 and later
2. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start after system start
3. READ_PHONE_STATE - reading SIM card and network info
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE i READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - saving and reading file with data
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more...
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Force Close applications
- And more...
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 4.5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
App provides tailored timer based APN and DATA switching. To have synchronized emails and apps and save battery power set 1 min for Apn duration timer and 10 min for Data off duration timer.
APN switching and Data toggle can be done much easier than you can ever imagine.
Configuration and features
* APN Switch, Data Switch
* Icon color customization
* Icon font customization
* Displaying icons title on/off
* Displaying notification on/off
* Timer based APN rotation
* Timer based Data switch
* Screen state based Apn/Data rotation
* apn/data switching from notifcation bar
* Night mode
Package contains 4 parts
* Switch Apn is widget for switching APN
* Switch Data is widget for switching Data
* Switch Rotation is trial widget for start/stop rotations (see screenshots)
* Settings is app for configuration
Keywords: apn data switch battery saver internet toggle access point name widget krcsky les
This is my first app, I wrote this primarily as a test project to help me get acustomed to the Android/JAVA lanuage.
ScriptRunner runs the autostart.sh script whenever mobile internet connectivity (3G) is connected. This app is designed for users who require the use of the autostart.sh script file and u2nl to connect their Android powered smartphones to the internet. This app has only been tested on the Droid 1 but may work on other Android phones. If you use Cricket, MetroPCS, or another CDMA carrier and require the autostart.sh script then this app is for you. There is also a timer feature in this app that will automatically run the script at a user specified interval. To access the timer settings tap the widget icon and tap the "Settings" button. If you need to run the script manually tap the widget and tap the "Run Script" button.
• Place the autostart.sh and u2nl files in the ScriptRunner directory on the SDCard and the app will automatically copy the files to the correct locations on the phone as well as set the permissions on the files.
**Requires Root Access**