Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Requires rooted devices.
Get Unlimited Call Log: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.softrelay.callloginfinit
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more. Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features:
- filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
- filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
- is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
- creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
- creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
- display statistics for a contact or for all call history
- "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features:
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Log out! signs out all* the accounts including your Google account!
So: USE THIS APP ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR GOOGLE PASSWORD (and any other important account names and passwords)* . Log Out! can't retrieve the passwords once you press the Log Out button.
Android is saving accounts and passwords automatically, without asking the user. Android apps remain logged in even after restarting the device.
When other people use your device they are automatically logged in to your applications with your username., including apps like Google Play, email, Facebook, Twitter, dropbox, meetup and skype.
Use this app to log out all the accounts, so that people without the passwords won't log in to applications in your name.
* Skype logout requires root
* Does not log out whatsapp and viber (mail me if you think it should)
* Although LogOut! worked on our tests to log out of accounts from the above apps, LogOut! can't and does not guaranty to log out all of your accounts, including the ones listed above. It depends on the apps,accounts and permissions you have and may change with the apps versions. You are advised to check periodically on which of your accounts Log Out! works.
* LogOut! will not be responsible in any way for any damage caused from logging out an account or from failing to log out an account.
* LogOut! does not (and will never) try to read passwords or any personal information of an kind.
* Ads Supported - We try to make the ads as non-obstructive as possible. We hope you will find few ads that interests you enough to click it, earn us some pocket money to keep improving this product.
It Collects the log from the system. and sends it to a developer using a method (email, messaging, etc.) of your choice.
It filters according to the category.
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Collects the log from the system.
It will be zipped, saved to the SD-Card and send with an application of your choise like GMail, etc.. !
On Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) this log file only collects the log written from the app itself, not the complete log from the system!
This is a new security from Google on Jelly Bean.
Apps can only read logs they have thelf written.
It only works with AndroSensor version 1.9.3 and later. ***
"AndroSensor Log Collector" is an addon for AndroSensor. It enables the LogView feature in AndroSensor.
To use, open AndroSensor, press MENU and select Logs.
LogView prints out the last ~150 lines of the device system log file, as in logcat.
It also provides and option to save the log in your external memory / SD card, or even mail it as an attachment to anyone you wish.
Saving or mailing the log will give you access to the full log file (usually more than 4K lines).
* The LogView requires READ_LOGS permission which is under "Personal Information" category. This is not looking to get your personal info. It's just that the read logs permission is in the general category of "Personal Information" permissions.
This patch contains the required permission and the code to show the log file in AndroSensor. It doesn't do anything if you don't have AndroSensor installed.
For any kind of issue/problem/question feel free to contact me be email.
Note: This app doesn't work any more on Jelly Bean devices, because since Jelly Bean, an app can only collect log messages originating from itself. If you can move this app into a System app (for example using Titanium Backup) then this app will be able to view all log entries again.
Includes a button to zip the log files, together with information about your device's hardware build and software version. You can send the zipped file by email, bluetooth, or other means, depending on your installed applications.
This will be useful for both normal users and software developers. If an application behaves abnormally or crashes, run Log Viewer as soon as possible, and send the device logs to the developers!
STEPS FOR SENDING LOGS TO APPLICATION DEVELOPERS WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG:
1. Run the application and crash it or make it behave unlike what you expect.
2. As soon as possible, run Log Viewer.
3. Click "Read logs"
4. Click "Send" and send the zip file to them.
This app is completely free without any advertisements or in-app payments.
(You can search for 8815 in Android Market to find this app easily.)
- main - the main application log file
- system - a log for low-level system messages and debugging
- events - for system event information
- radio - for radio and phone-related information
- Quick scroll: By tapping the right edge of the log view, quick scroll bar will appear. Using this scroll bar, you can scroll whole log quickly.
- Log size: On the log type selection dialog box, new text field has been added. This field controls maximum number of logs.
- Exclude option for dalvikvm GC logs.
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/IT-plus/284873071535225
Supports multiple users.
Reading activities(Book name, date and time spent) can be added per user.
Reading activities can be viewed as daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Reading activities can be searched using book name/ date duration. The search result can be mailed to the user.
Has ISBN scanner in the "Add Activity" screen. This scanner can be used to retrieve the book name by scanning the ISBN bar code.
Bug Fix(Sep-28-2012): "Add Reading Log" error is fixed.
Added Timer. Users can click on the clock/timer image on the "Add Reading Log" screen to start the timer. Timer has Start,Stop and Reset buttons. Thirty plus seconds will be rounded to a minute.
Brought back "Pages Read" field based on user request. This field is optional.
Apostrophe in book name caused the application to crash. This error is fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit & Delete Entries:
i) Edit an entry -- An entry can be edited by clicking on the entry from the "View Report" screen.
ii) Delete an entry -- An entry can be deleted by long pressing(click on the item a little longer than usual tap) an entry from the "View Report" screen.
iii) Both "Minutes Read" & "Pages Read" fields are made optional.
- This app filters incoming ,outgoing,and missed Calls (rejected Calls).
- Also provide separate list for incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed call when you select any call log from the log and it provides the statistics data.
- Can hide the contact identity from the settings if you don’t want to show user’s name and photo sometimes.
- Show the call date, time and duration of call in the logs.
- Display total call duration for a selected user in detail screen.
- User can send direct Message to the selected contact number from the log.
- User can make a direct Call to the selected contact number from the log.
- It is very useful application when you want to record more than 500 call logs because default Android Call log stores only 500 call logs data.
- You can delete the unwanted call log details from the application.
- It is also providing facility to reset the complete logs from
- Call Logs Storage
- Call History
- Call Logger
★ Log your location when you make a phone call.
★ Log your location when you receive a phone call.
★ Log your location when you missed a phone call.
Log This is an application that can read logs given a provided tag and log level - and send them to developers. This saves them the hassle of having to use logcat on their computer with ADB.
As a developer, requesting the READ_LOGS permission is risky - it scares away a lot of users. Log This uses this permission, but is meant to be used by developers to request their end users to send in debug logs - one app to log em' all. If you want your logs to be private, you can send them straight to the developers email. Or if they prefer pastebin, you can do that too, and the application will even copy the link to the clipboard.
As an end user, you can install the app and help out your developers when they need debugging on specific phone models - provided they have logging enabled (perhaps via a logging mode).
It also can fetch kernel (panic) logs, as long as you supply the location of the log (a kernel developer can tell you if it does or not - not all kernels do)
This application is NOT optimized for tablets, but it should work on them. I don't have one to test with.
READ_LOGS: Application has to be able to read the logs - the only data read is displayed in the email
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used for building the log file. I leave the latest log as log.txt on the root of your media area (internal SD) so that you can always check it yourself.
Send me an email if this app has any bugs (every app always does!), or if you have ideas. I'll try my best to respond in a timely manner.
More from developer
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection