View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
Collects the log from the system.
It will be zipped, saved to the SD-Card and send with an application of your choise like GMail, etc.. !
On Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) this log file only collects the log written from the app itself, not the complete log from the system!
This is a new security from Google on Jelly Bean.
Apps can only read logs they have thelf written.
* Optimized for performance - handles large files very well.
* Built-in search function
* Custom colored highlighting of INFO, WARN and ERROR log messages (Pro)
* Ad free
A common use case for Log File Viewer is that someone sends you an email with an attachment having the .log file ending. Log File Viewer lets you display the contents of this file with a single tap of your finger. No separate downloading is required. This is particularly useful for users who used to receive the message "There is no installed app that can open this attachment." when trying to open .log files.
* Optimized for performance *
Log File Viewer only actually renders the lines that are visible on your screen. This enables it to keep memory usage to a minimum and handle large files with great speed.
* Built-in search function *
The built-in search function lets you find any text in your log file. The found string is highlighted in green. This is very useful when looking for specific information in your log files.
* Custom highlighting *
Log files very often have different kinds of messages - infos, warnings, errors, etc. It's extremely helpful when reading log files to be able to visually distinguish these different log levels. Log File Viewer lets you configure the strings which identify INFO, WARNING and ERROR messages and then highlights lines containing these strings in yellow, orange and red, respectively (Pro only).
* Permissions *
The only permission Log File Viewer requires is read access to your phone or tablet's external storage. The *only* reason for this is to be able to display log files which are stored there. Log File Viewer never reads any data other than the log files it displays to you.
* Log File Viewer Pro *
Most functionality of this app is available in the free version. Some features require purchasing a Pro version from within the app:
+ Repeated searches
+ Custom color highlighting
+ Changing the font size
The money thus earned will be used to sustain the further development of this project.
With the new 2.2+ operating systems deployed on Samsung phones, the call log has been replaced with a special super log. The super log contains information about transmitted and received sms, mms, sns, im, and email messages.
Who misses the good old days when it was simply a call log?
For as long as you can remember you open the telephone and you would be able to dial a number or see your call history. Now Samsung wants you to see your "all" history, and many of us are extremely frustrated by this.
I'm not going to switch my telephone to another manufacturer simply because of this extreme annoyance. Samsung does indeed make an awesome product, but holy lord I hate all the clutter in the log. All I wanted was the log to go back to the good old call log that it once was pre Android 2.2.
Well now you have it! Samsung Log Converter automatically removes all entries from the log other than calls. This application is built in an install and forget style! This app could be called the Log Reverter, because you will have your old call log back free of all the clutter now plaguing Samsung devices around the world.
After the program start. When any APP crashes, it will start to send the log. Let programmers to find out the problem.
If run this app and not get any crash log, try
"adb shell pm grant crashLog.cutebabyTW android.permission.READ_LOGS"
and reboot to fix permission.
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Non-root users can still use Ghost Log with their own apps via intent integration - see https://github.com/jgilfelt/GhostLog
* Persistent logcat display as a system overlay
* Customisable log filters and display options
* Auto filter by the current foreground Activity process
* Quick access to pause/play, clear & share functions via rich notification
* Integration support for non-root devices
This app is completely open source at https://github.com/jgilfelt/GhostLog
ATTENTION: Some versions of Android, especially on Samsung stock ROMs, may have restrictive SELinux policies that may prevent this app from working. We are working hard to resolve or provide workarounds for this.
In the meantime, if you find this app is not working due to permission denied errors when you in fact do have root, it is likely due to a prohibitive SELinux policy being enforced. You can disable SELinux enforcing by executing 'setenforce 0' in a root shell.
Please do not leave a bad rating/review due to the decision of some device ROMs to enforce restrictive SELinux policies. As mentioned, we are working hard to resolve/workaround these issues. Feel free to use the in-app 'Report Bug/Feedback' option to provide useful information to help us out.
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues. If you have a request for Language Translations, features or want to report a bug, use the in-app Report Bug/Feedback option or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Wondering when and to where your Android apps are connecting across the Internet? Look no further! Network Log is for you!
Network Log monitors iptables-logging to display a real-time list of which apps are making network connections, and provides statistics about those app connections.
★ Real-time log display
The log tab shows the network packets being transmitted and their details such as:
* source and destination addresses/ports
* network protocol and interface
* bytes transmitted
★ Real-time network usage statistics
The Apps tab lists installed applications along with network usage statistics such as:
* total packets and bytes sent
* active network throughput speed in Bps/Kbps/Mbps
* timestamp of last connection
* list of all the unique connections made by each app
* sortable and filterable packets/bytes counters
★ Real-time connection notifications
The statusbar icon's up/down arrows will highlight when upload/download traffic occurs, and the notification drop-down shade displays the connection throughput speed in Kbps.
You can also configure toast pop-up notifications on a per-app basis that will pop-up a temporary notification containing connection details no matter which app you are in.
Click an app in either tab to see time-lines of its connections.
Select the 'Apps Timeline' menu item to see an over-all time-line of all apps.
Adjustable interval from 1 ms to 48 hours for summing data:
* to see each packet, set to 1 ms
* for Kbps, set to 1 second
* for Kb-per-hour, set to 1 hour; etc
Adjustable pinch-zoomable and scrollable graphs.
Note: While the app itself is designed to use minimal CPU/battery, you can further reduce the CPU/battery use by exiting the app after starting the logging service.
Full source code available at https://github.com/pragma-/networklog.
Requires rooted devices.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
Track unlimited GPS paths within each sampling program and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events during your field work documenting sample sites, outcrops, structures, formations, etc. or even the hotel or camp area where you stayed. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a numbered pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you captured at each site.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone or tablet camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite tool (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document the event.
The application has a strike and dip tool built into it to allow you to measure planar and linear features.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, fossil type, fossil age if known, (or choose the age of the formation from a drop down list of the geologic time scale), sample weight, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Separate fields allow you to document sample size, type of fossilization, genus and species, etc.
Share your collecting while you are in the field instantaneously with colleagues or other samplers with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your sampling with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or notes. The mineral collector application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your collecting, the data can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your field work. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data. You can also upload data once you return such as microscopic analyzses.
If others are sampling with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones or tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the field trip can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the work themselves.
Make your own sampling video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to share with colleagues or for presentations. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
1). Backup/restore your SMS to/from Gmail;
2). Backup/restore your call log to/from Gmail;
3). Backup/restore your MMS to/from Gmail;
4). Support to login Gmail with XOAuth, you needn't to provide your Gmail password;
5). Support to hide application icon;
6). More features will be added in the feature.
Please make sure you had enabled Gmail IMAP option.
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client can connect using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or VNC protocol. For RDP protocol all the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection