Sandroid is a Remote Administration Tool by which you can control your PC. Sandroid provides a feel of carrying your PC in your hand. This app is FREE of cost and with NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
The FEATURES you can do with this app are:
* Remote Desktop
* Remote Mouse Control
* Remote Keylogger
* File Transfer between PC and Android device
* Remote Terminal
Sandroid can work on many Operating Systems such as Windows,Mac,Linux.
With remote desktop feature you can get live screenshots of your PC on your mobile and you can use your finger touch as the mouse pointer.
When you want to monitor a PC and you dont want to always have a look on the PC then you can start the keylogger and retrieve the log file and monitor what has happened on your PC.
Transfer any file between your android device to your PC or retrieve a file from your PC to your android device easily with the app.
Run command line commands using the remote terminal feature and control your PC like you are in front of your PC.
1) Download http://www.mediafire.com/?ddbktceduducq2d
2) Extract the archive file and place the kl.exe to your C drive. This is the keylogger.
3) Run the sandroid.jar file. You will find the software running on the system tray.
4) Now run the Sandroid app on your android device and login with the default username and password and goto settings and click "Set IP address" and enter the IP address of your PC.
5) On the PC, right click the sandroid server and select show and you can edit the user permissions. You can know whats going on with the status bar on the sandroid server.
6) Everything set. Take control!!
* Screen capture every six seconds only.
* File transfer crashes when transferring big files.
* Mouse clicks works precisely only on screen resolution of 1024 x 768 on the PC.
* Keylogger works only on windows platforms for now.
NOTE BEFORE YOU COMMENT :
This is the first version of the app and was made from scratch by a single developer. So please dont flame but send me the issues you experience by mailing them to email@example.com
Thanks for using the app. Please comment on it.
- Sanjeevi LR