Simple UI , easy to use APP to backup your contacts. The output file is simple plain text file (CSV), you can edit it freely.
1. Summary contacts count and contact frequency.
2. Click on the summary list items will display the contact person who contact many times.
3. Backup contacts with phone number to SDCard.
4. Send the backup file to email/bluetooth/DropBox
5. Restore backup file to contacts of another phone
Backup and Restore procedure:
1. Backup contacts, then send to your email or save it to other place. (It's a plain text file,so please check that file to make sure your data is backed up)
2. Copy the backup contacts file to your root directory of your new phone SDCard.
3. Restore this backup file
(If anything wrong happens, you can always import the backup csv file to Gmail then sync to your phone)
It's always safe to backup your contacts and send to your email, then do other operations on your phone (delete data or reset).