This is a fast dial-up program:
- SmartInit can automatically setup shortcut for most frequent contact person
- You can set each number to dial-up shortcut
- You can set image as dial-up shortcut
- When create shortcut for Contact, the contact image will be used if it exists.
- In context menu you can send SMS to the contact
- In context menu you can manual change/set name and phone number
( Ads Free Version just released , you can buy it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.SpeedDialPro )
First time use click the number to select a Contact, then next time when you click on the number will dial to that Contact.
Or you can long click on the number to select a image for the button or set contact.
In the app menu you can batch assign Contact to numbers.
Feature: Send SMS
Feature: manual set Name and Number in context menu
Now you can enable or disable the notification icon in About Page.
Fix the crash issues when select some contact.
Fix the crash issues when your phone is in vibrate mode.
Now you can a number from contacts with multiple numbers.
Fix one crash issues in setup page.
Fix half text bug in Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus
Add two options on About Page:
* Go home after call end
* Close app after call end
* fix a bug in v 1.0.39 row height change every time
* make long name better
* localize about page text
* minor change font size