* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
The emulator is not the fastest, so that a fast CPU is recommended for running it smoothly.
The permission to write to SD card is required in order to be able to save changes to .d64 files.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
This is the premium, full-featured, ad-free version of Speccy. It includes fully functional World of Spectrum software repository browser, not found in the free version.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Kaasa team!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
SPY vs SPY is the ultimate action/strategy game!
* Wi-Fi multiplayer support - sabotage and intrigue included
* 16 brand new embassies –for a total of 24 plus 24 additional embassies as an in-app-purchase
* Play alone in custom matches in up to 48 embassies, each with 5 levels of difficulty –- you select the IQ of the opposing spy
* New, full screen club-to-club combat in modern mode
* Modern & retro game modes –both featuring Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and your very own Trapulator™
* Up to 8 types of Booby-Traps - play as the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine
* Purchase a second set of traps; or, 2 sets of cheats: Insta-Kill to immediately vanquish the enemy spy in single-player mode; and, Reveal-O-Matic to display the embassy map showing the location of all inventory items & stars.
* Includes the original theme music plus 4 new remixes
Original game designed, developed and published by First Star Software, Inc.
MAD, SPY VS SPY AND ALL RELATED NAMES AND CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF E.C. PUBLICATIONS, INC. FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND ITS LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. SIMULVISION™, SIMULPLAY™ AND TRAPULATOR™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED UNDER LICENSE FROM FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND E.C. PUBLICATIONS. GAME DESIGNS AND CODE © 1984, 2014 FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. ALL RELATED RIGHTS RESERVED. WWW.FIRSTSTARSOFTWARE.COM
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
The games pack provides / includes:
- Doctor Who and the Entropilytes (written in 2013 as a 1980's style game in a C64 Emulator)
- Ski Jump (eXtra) written in 1984 but updated with extra Hill modes
- Lunar Lander written circa 1984 but updated with sound
- Also helps you find and install your favorite C64 Emulator from Play Store.
This games pack provides the C64 '*.d64' games for you to open and use with your favorite C64 Emulator also available on Google Play Store. This C64 game pack app supplies you a direct link to the C64 Emulators available for install, so you can get started playing quickly.
You can also connect your android device via USB cable to your PC and copy or run them directly via VICE or WinVICE which is the major C64 Emulator for PC, Linux and other platforms. Recommended Android C64 Emulators are 'Frodo C64" and 'VICE" and others.
A bit of C64 nostalgia for your Android. Happy Doctor Who to you, if you too are a Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who the TV show and Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC. Commodore 64 is a registered trademark of Commodore Business Machines. Commodore 64 was an 8-bit computer which first appeared on the scene in the early 1980's and contained many great programmable features for low price. Commodore 64 emulators allow you to run most C64 applications on other platforms, such as Android.
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
Game has 30 levels with boss on last. Spider boss can be killed only by shooting. A lot of shooting.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Fast Forward button
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
This free retro game would be right at home on your Atari 2600 or commodore 64...
If you enjoyed playing "Space Invaders", "Phoenix", "Galaga" or "Galaxians" in the arcade, this game will be right up your street.
Try and shoot all the alien space invaders before they destroy your bases and land.
Hit UFOs for extra points. Move your ship horizontally to avoid getting hit by alien bullets.
• Fluid HD arcade action
• Precision controls
• Colorful 3d rendered retro arcade cabinet
• CRT style screen option for even more retro feel!
• Particle effects option
• Local and Global High Scores
• Wave Performance Ratings
• Landscape and portrait views supported
• Nvidia shield and gamepad support
( Tested with moga and ipega gamepad controllers- Please use "A" mode - let me know if have issues with other controllers)
• Haptic rumble effects
• It's Free!
Requires gyroscope and camera to play!
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the best Augmented Reality game to ever hit Google Play. Battle ghosts in your neighborhood as you rid your own city of paranormal foes!
* REAL-WORLD GHOST BUSTING: Blast and then steer ghosts into a virtual ghost trap for containment and collection in a strikingly immersive augmented reality battle. Just like a real Rookie!
*STUNNING 3D RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS: Face well-known foes in high-res 3D, including Slimer and the Spectral Librarian, plus 14 new and unique ghosts to hunt and collect.
* FUN FILLED ACTION ARCADE: Answer the calls and bust your way through 20+ missions to achieve ultimate godly status! Your city will reward you with petty cash for every ghost busted to upgrade your Proton Pack, Neutrona Wand, Flight Suit, and Ghost Trap.
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the first augmented reality Ghostbusters™ game, letting you become a Ghostbuster™ in your own city! What are you waiting for? Turn your mobile device into your most powerful weapon against paranormal menaces and kick some ectoplasmic butt!
Who you gonna call??
Check out our other amazing games!! Dragonwood Academy, Cows vs. Aliens, Drag Racer World and Fashion Star Designer!
Visit Us! xmg.com
Like Us! facebook.com/xmgstudio
Follow Us! @xmgstudio
Watch Us! youtube.com/xmgstudio
Within the beautiful levels you will find deadly traps and lots of blocks with different abilities. Discover the remains of an ancient culture and use their old machines to cleverly solve the levels.
Blockadillo is free to play! You can play the first world, which are 40 exciting levels, for free! The second world with 40 additional levels can be bought via a single in-app purchase.
What others say:
"If you grew up in the 1990s with fond memories of Brickle, one of the few games many kids were allowed to play during free time, you may feel a surge of nostalgia for Blockadillo [...]" - Bonnie Burgette - Indie Game Mag
"If you’re interested in puzzle games than Blockadillo is something you should definitely look into!"
- Christopher Griffiths, loading.savestate.net
Have fun playing Blockadillo! :)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blockadillo?ref=bookmarks
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/blockadillo
* If you experience any lags, try to switch of music and/or ambient. Some devices cannot handle multiple sound sources very well.
* Blockadillo may require internet connectivity in which case data transfer charges may apply.
Bring back childhood memories.
Keystone Kapers is based on the famous Atari 2600, it was published by Activision on 1983.
Keystone Kapers Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Ever wanted to be a "Kop"? Keystone Kapers gives you a chance at just that, putting you in control of Officer Kelly who is in hot pursuit of Harry Hooligan in this fun platform game from Activision. It will not be an easy quest as department store hazards like fast moving shopping carts, biplanes, cathedral radios and beachballs will attempt to hinder your progress as you try to catch up with the krook. A level ends after you catch the krook, and as you progress further it gets harder to keep up with him. You also have a time limit in which to catch the krook and colliding with obstacles will dock nine seconds from your time limit! Run into the biplanes or run out of time and you will loose one of your kops!
+ Exit confirmation added
+ Sound on/off option to menu bar added
+ Hiscore lost after update bugfixed
+ Control buttons issue fixed
+ Control buttons position improvement
+ Sound on/off bugfixes
keystone kapers, activision, keystone, kapers, busy police, zellers, busy, police, atari, 2600, thief hunting, hey! stop!, cops and robbers, grab thief, 8 bit console, retro game
9 different types of minion invaders
4 different types of mega alien invaders
5 different power ups
infinite amount of fun