"Kamusta ang traffic sa tuwid na daan?"
★ Navigate your way through Metro Manila traffic
★ View the traffic situation in System, Map or Line View
★ View road incidents that might affect your normal travel times
★ Includes EDSA, C5, SLEX, Roxas Blvd, Ortigas, Commonwealth, Marcos Highway, Katipunan, España, & Quezon Ave.
★ Share or Report traffic info via Twitter
★ View problem areas so you can avoid them
★ MMDA FAQs built-in for your guidance
★ Includes MMDA Directory
This application was developed by UP Information Technology Development Center (formerly UP ITTC) and MMDA under the leadership of Chairman Francis N. Tolentino.
Traffic Data downloaded from the MMDA-TV5 Metro Manila Traffic Navigator
Incidents feature powered by Vyrus
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Be in the know with the traffic and the situation around the roads of the Metro.
- View the latest advisories from MMDA in line view and map view
- Get notified about advisories (vehicular accidents, road closed/reblocking, flood, stalled vehicle, fire, etc.) to your destination in real time
- Know the traffic situation of roads, whether it is Light, Medium or Heavy
- Go through MMDA's Twitter and Facebook feeds
- Includes major thoroughfares: EDSA, Commonwealth, Quezon Ave., España, C5, Ortigas, Marcos Highway, Roxas Blvd., SLEX, NLEX
- Find the nearest police station, hospital and fire station in the major cities and municipalities of Metro Manila (Manila, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig, Valenzuela)
- Call Emergency hotlines of the MMDA, PNP, NDRRMC, Red Cross, NLEX, SLEX and so much more
- Be aware of MMDA's special Announcements and FAQs
- Report suspicious activities to the MMDA
- Get to use the Pasig Ferry App
-South Luzon Express Way
For now it only covers traffic updates. Future releases will cover weather forecasts and other features that will help you navigate through Metro Manila.
Metro Traffic Live! for other platforms also available :
#5 Top New Free Android App Worldwide*
☞ Lets you watch LIVE traffic cameras from all over Metro Manila
☞ Easily spot accidents, floods, constructions, and jams so you can avoid them
☞ Helpful for drivers, motorists, and commuters
☞ See the current traffic situation with your own eyes
Pro tip: If you're having problems streaming, try tapping and re-tapping the play/pause button below the video.
Please be patient, depending on the speed of your data connection, it might take a while to initially load the video feed. If you are still unable to see the live stream after waiting several minutes, any of the following may be the cause:
1. The MMDA CCTV live feed itself is down
2. Your internet connection is inactive or slow (Perhaps you're connected via EDGE?)
3. Your device is not capable of playing the feed (Check if you can view the stream at the source, http://mmda.nowplanet.tv/)
Disclaimer: The traffic monitoring cameras are owned and operated by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), under the leadership of Chairman Francis Tolentino. This traffic mirror is 100% produced by NowPlanet.TV, a digital media brand of the publicly listed Information Capital Technology Ventures, Inc. (ICTV). It can be accessed at http://mmda.nowplanet.tv/
Furthermore, this is not an official app and is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by MMDA and ICTV.
• INTERNET - Used to fetch data from sources
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check if internet connection is available
• WAKE_LOCK - Used to prevent device from sleeping while the video stream is playing
• BILLING - Used to make an in-app purchase (e.g. To remove the ads)
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to read cached user preferences
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to cache user preferences
• READ_PHONE_STATE - Used to anonymously track user analytics
*Transportation category, as of 05/29/13
Proudly gawang Pinoy para sa kapwa Pinoy!
View Live Video Streaming from different MRT Station's CCTV Cameras in Real-Time (Philippines). Know when a station is crowded, see how long the queues are in the Ticketing and Platform areas for both North-Bound and South-Bound stations. Share camera feed images to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. (3rd-party Social applications must be installed separately).
Please don't flame because your device was not able to display the video streams. In most cases these are the problems why you can not view the live feeds:
1) Official MRT CCTV Live Feed is offline
2) You do not have an active/good internet connection
3) Your date and time settings are incorrect
If you do feel the need to leave a negative feedback, please send me an e-mail first and/or leave a reason I'm sure we can fix your issue.
Note: Internet connection required. ***Ensure that correct date and time is set*** (or configured to automatic update)
This application is free and is ad-supported. All CCTV feeds are provided and owned by DOTC MRT website and delivered as-is and not modified in any way.
Please help the developer by rating with 5-stars
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used by ads to check for network connectivity.
ACCESS_FINE/COURSE_LOCATION - Used in servings ads based on location.
INTERNET - Used by ads to check for internet availability to download live video streams
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by ads to check for mobile network. The app does not store or send your personal details.
for Android™ - your handy guide in navigating through Metro Manila's
traffic. Be able to avoid floods, traffic and road hindrances with this
easy and amazing app!
- View the latest advisories from MMDA in line view and map view
- Get notified about recent advisories to your destination in real time
- Includes major thoroughfares: EDSA, Commonwealth, Quezon Ave., España,
C5, Ortigas, Marcos Highway, Roxas Blvd., SLEX, NLEX
Breaking Traffic PH is an app (based in the Philippines only) designed to easily monitor LIVE traffic updates within Metro Manila, EDSA, Commonwealth, C5, SLEX, NLEX etc.
INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED!!! 3G/4G/WIFI
To check LIVE UPDATES, you may choose from the following mobile sites available below:
Metro Manila Traffic
MMDA - Interaksyon
Thanks to TrafficDito.com, MetroManilaTraffic.com, Accuweather.com, INTERAKSYON, Typhoon 2000 (breaking traffic is not affiliated with any of these sites)
Share the app and please rate!
Download your OFFLINE access to worship services schedule around the world.
Modify the schedules and soon you can share it to brethren around the world!
This is not an official app of Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ).
Official Site: (www.iglesianicristo.net)
*Uses non-intrusive road sensors - embedded in the pavement which detect the actual speed of the vehicles traversing the expressway.
*Road incident advisories - any obstruction or events which can affect the flow of traffic as detected and reflected automatically in the NLigtas website or mobile app.
The mobile application provides:
-Real-time traffic conditions
-Current travel times from any origin to any destination in NLEX (user can specify origin & destination)
-Travel advisories (e.g. road works, etc) sent out by the NLEX Traffic Control Room
-Ask for assistance thru our hotline and customer feedback form
-Other pertinent information such as customer service center
HUOM! Sisäänkirjautumisongelmissa kannattaa ottaa yhteyttä sähköpostilla joko tankkaus.com:n ylläpitoon (firstname.lastname@example.org) tai Tankroidin kehittäjään.
Ang traffic sa daan, pwede iwasan! Ride the Pasig Ferry as an alternative to the major roads prone to traffic.
- Check out the stations and routes of the ferry
- View the standard fares and updated schedule seven days a week
- Be the first to receive announcements on discounts and free rides