An exciting puzzle game with the opportunity to play for up to four people simultaneously. It will please everyone who enjoys spending free time with profit and develop logic and brainpower. It is possible to change the level of difficulty, which allows everyone to choose a suitable mode to enjoy the game to the full.
Key features of the app " Infection " :
• a simple and intuitive interface - not overloaded and nice to look at;
• a variety of levels - from easy to those where you really need to think;
• an opportunity to play with each other and with the computer at the same time;
• Flexibility - each player can have a different color and the level of difficulty depending on the situation .
On the whole, the application for logic "Infection " was created in the spirit of the formerly popular game Attax. The atmosphere in the application remains the same, but the logic and the in-process have been significantly improved. Now it is possible to feel what’s it like to be a real virus, seizing opponents in its grasp.
The application "Infection" can be used for a good time in a company of friends, and for self-development of one’s daily thinking processes .
Drawing Squares is a logic free game inspired by the classic pen and paper game Dots and Boxes. Do you remember the game you used to play at school? (also known as Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Pigs in a Pen, Square-it, Dots and Dashes, Dots, Smart Dots, Dot Boxing, or, simply, the Dot Game).
The point of the game is, to complete a square on the graph paper on your classmate behalf. To do this you must draw a line where your classmate WILL NOT take advantage of your move and complete a square. The game ends when no more lines can be placed. The winner is the one who scores the most points.
Drawing Squares is the logic game that will blow your mind!
Drench Crush Greatness:
• Free game
• Fun game play
• Logic skill building
• Great graphics and effects
• Flawless gaming experience
• Easy enough for kids to play
• Professionally developed game play
Click on the color of your choice and see what colors drench the check marked boxes, then crush them! It's that simple. Challenge yourself to see how high you can score in this awesome game, that is cool enough for adults but designed for kids. Get the whole family involved and see who can drench and crush their way the furthest. Drench crush is a fun gaming experience that brings loads of smiles and delighted faces to many, with hours of drenching and crushing action. Download Drench Crush today to get-in on one of the coolest games on the market, for kids and adults to enjoy, without all of the hard levels and overwhelming in-app ads.
With an in app purchase you can upgrade this android game to full ads free version - no ads or limits in games to play!
Challenge yourself and friends with this top android board game app today. This is a logic game for kids and adult that can be played as easy entertaining pastime games or addictive brain training games. Download the best board game online now; have fun in the same time as you exercise your mind and logical reasoning with this free android game!
Android Mastermind Game Rules:
Mastermind is a mind game that is played on a decoding board with a shield covering four colored pins, the goal is to guess the code and recreate the hidden row in this android board game. Below the shield there are eight horizontal rows where the player (code breaker) is able to guess the color and placing of the covered pins. On the right side of each horizontal row there are holes for pegs where the software will provide feedback for the code breaker after every attempt made to guess the code:
• black peg indicates right color pin in right place
• white peg indicates right color pin in wrong place
• no peg indicates wrong color and place
The code breaker only gets one peg for every covered color that they guess right. If there are two pins of the same color hidden behind the shield, and the player guess that there are three pins of that same color, the player can still only get two pegs indicating right color.
Once the feedback has been provide in the Mastermind board game the code breaker has a new attempt to guess the color/placing and break the code, with the help of the feedback and logical thinking.
As the numbers of rows indicate you only have eight attempts to guess the code in this free brain game; you will be awarded points when you guess the color right and extra bonus points when you crack the code. Extra points are also awarded if you break the code in an early stage of this logic game.
Play mind games and get some brain training:
People have always been interested to challenge the mind with mind games and exercise the brain with brain training games. Our brain is a muscle and just like every other muscle it needs exercise to develop and keep fit; download this top android game if you want to get some brain training and play fun brain games for kids and adults!
This android board game is a mobile and tablet version of one of the most famous classic board games. Mastermind is also known as Master Mind and the modern Mastermind board game version with pegs and pins was invented by an Israeli named Mordecai Meirowitz in 1970. The logics and Mastermind game rules are very similar to an earlier invented mind game called Bulls and Cows that was played with a pencil on paper.
Are you tired of modern popular android games like Angry Birds, do you enjoy to play classic board games and to solve logic puzzles? Then this android Mastermind game is the perfect mind game app for you!
Download Mastermind Board Game free and crack the code now, challenge yourself and Facebook friends or just play pastime games with this mind training game!
✔ Think outside the box: unique tactics and strategy
✔ No pressure, no stress, no ticking clock
✔ 3D Eye candy graphics, simple yet addictive game
✔ Infinite Brain Challenge: let your mind go with the flow
✔ Hard To Put Down: The Ultimate Time Killer Puzzle
Complete block lines on the square board & watch full lines disappear. Choose between Revolver and truly hardcore Challenge play modes. If you like addictive time killers such as Zuma, Candy Crush, Sokoban, Bonsai Blast or Solitaire, you'll love this mind bending block puzzle.
★ Really fun. Addictive and gets your brain thinking
★ One of the few truly excellent games for free out there
★ Awesome. Addictive time killer. The game almost controlled my mind
★ Real challenge for strategy driven people. Loved it! Strains your brain to limits
★ Brain buster. I really love a game that keeps me thinking, and this does it. Time consuming and fun
⚠Legal Notice: This game is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by the trademark owners of Tetris ®, Tetris Holding and Tetris Company
As they enjoy Logic Playground children will be:
• learning classic childhood games we all recognize
• developing their problem solving skills
• introduced to games that involve strategy and logic
• working on visual scanning and discernment
• developing matching and memory skills
• reinforcing their knowledge of numbers from 1 to 10
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 6 different games in the app are:
• Tic Tac Toe or Noughts and Crosses. An ideal first game for young children as they learn the concepts of turn-taking and good sportsmanship.
• 4 in a row. Simple but strategic. Like all the 2-player games in Logic Playground this one can either be played with a friend or played solo against the iDevice.
• Shell game. Also known as Thimblerig - as the iDevice shuffles the shells, can you keep your eye on the one that contains the pearl?
• Numbers. Three mini-games: matching numbers to dice faces, counting sea stars and practice writing numbers.
• Mills or Nine Men’s Morris. Older kids (and adults) will love playing this game from the Roman Empire that’s easy to learn but challenging to win.
• Color Code. A version of the board game Mastermind, this single-player code-breaking game uses fishes in bowls and has two levels of difficulty.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It has been awarded 5/5 stars by kinderappgarten.de, iphonekinderapps and bestappsforkids.com who said:
“Awesome app, awesome price! A number of our favorite childhood games packed into one app. Fantastic parental control features to boot!”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps. You can set a timer which will limit how long your child can play the games and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously my apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
Fill the board with dominoes and collect as much point as you can. The A,B,C fields givve you points, the joker and the others are cost you points. Hurry the time is not unlimited! (Detailed rules are in the app)
Put the last Golden domino to unlock the Golden Chevron achievement...
domino, logic, magyar, retro
Gomoku is an abstract strategy board game.
Also called Gobang or Five in a Row, it is traditionally played with Go pieces (black and white stones) on a go board. however, because once placed, pieces are not moved or removed from the board, gomoku may also be played as a paper and pencil game. This game is known in several countries under different names.
Black plays first, and players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty intersection. The winner is the first player to get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Dr. Gomoku follows the official Renju rule.
Steeped in history, games similar to Checkers were played by the early Egyptian Pharaohs (c.1600 BC) & were even mentioned in the works of the Greek writers Homer & Plato. The modern game dates back to around the 12th century.
Checkers Pro V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
American Pool Checkers
The game was invented by a French aristocrat in the 17th century, leading to the name Solo Noble. The game is known simply as Solitaire in the United Kingdom. It is also referred to as Brainvita (especially in India). The most popular names though are Marble Solitaire and Peg Solitaire. It is similar to the Card Solitaire game that is played alone and involves removing cards one by one. Here you need to remove marbles or pegs or other small objects.
The objective of the iMarble game is to end up with just one marble using minimum time and moves. The game starts with a board with several holes of which all except one is filled with a marble. The idea is to remove the marbles one by one until you end up with one marble or cannot make any valid moves.
You can remove a marble from the board by jumping an adjacent marble over it into a hole by moving it horizontally or vertically. Diagonal moves are not allowed.
Consecutive moves with the same marble is called a sweep and is counted as one move. You should try to solve the board in minimum number of moves to get a higher score.
You can pick from 8 different boards:
1. English Board
2. European (French) Board
3. Wiegleb's (German) Board
4. Asymmetrical (Cross) Board
5. Continental Board
6. Diamond Board
7. Square 6x6 Board
8. Square 9x9 Board
The Board Themes maker allows you to create your own layout in a few seconds. It features 80 marbles, 80 board styles and 80 screen backgrounds offering over 500 thousand unique layouts. You surely will find many that you like!
Hints allow you to see the valid moves. In case you want to challenge yourself by not seeing this hint, just disable it using the HINTS button. The game also features unlimited UNDO.
The game is easy to master and promises hours of fun. Your children would like the colorful fruit and ball shaped marbles and the numerous backgrounds and it would help their brain development.
We value your feedback. Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org on any issues you are facing or any new features you would like to see. In the unlikely event of an application crash in your phone, please send us the crash report to help us fix the issue immediately.
There are many of options:
-Different AI levels (none tricks)
-Three different ways to select pieces
-Board zoom and auto zoom
-Different playing speeds for pieces and dice
Current boards available:
-Parchis for 3
-Snakes and Ladders
More games coming soon!!!
Permissions are used for add platforms, application doesn't use any personal information. If you prefer to doesn't have ads we have a pro version without ads and with some more surprises.
Do you want 'Board Games' in your language? you can contribute to translate it or correct current translations, it will be very appreciated:
NOTE: Please, notify bugs, error translations, ideas... to http://juegosdetablero.idea.informer.com/
Keywords: parchis, parxis, ludo, Parcheesi, Snake and Ladders, Chutes and Ladders, juegos de mesa, Jeux de société, dados, dado, die, dice, daus, dau.
You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
Steeped in history, Checkers has been a favourite board game for centuries. With support for over 10 different variations of Checkers including American, International, Italian and Russian Checkers and over 10 levels of play Checkers V is your ultimate Checkers companion.
★★★★ Very good game one of the best in smartphones and its free
★★★★★ I find this Checkers, magnificent
This top game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
Checkers V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
Junior Checkers – captures are NOT mandatory
American Pool Checkers
Suicide Checkers, see if you can lose all your pieces first !
If you do NOT want to play games with forced captures choose the 'Junior Checkers' game type.
The rules of all other Checkers variants require forced captures.
Only the dark squares of the checkered board are used. A piece may move only diagonally into an unoccupied square. Capturing is mandatory in most official rules, although some rule variations make capturing optional when presented. In almost all variants, the player without pieces remaining, or who cannot move due to being blocked, loses the game.
Checkers (draughts) - well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay.
- Network play with leaderboards. Currently network play is available for "Russian" checkers, more game types in the future
- 13 game types: English draughts, International (10x10 board), Russian, American pool and “Poddavki” (back checkers), Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random checkers (10x10 random placed chips with changing movement rules). More game types in the future.
- Simple rules, suitable for all ages
- 4 difficulty levels
- Excellent graphics
- 2D and 3D perspective modes
- Unlimited undo function
- 2 players "Hot-seat" mode
- 20 variants of chips & 4 variants of board designs
Keywords: checkers, draughts, шашки, поддавки