With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: email@example.com.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 350,000+ user reviews
# Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
4) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
5) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
6) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
7) Both portrait and landscape UI are supported for better user experience
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 or lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
Full version. Internet access permission requires in order to be able to display external images in ODF documents.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
*Uninstall/Reinstall the app when you update the application
*Updated Version shows office related files only
-Improved icon visibility
-Warning message added when data connecting
-Fixes an issue in a spreadsheet cell with wrong value
-Supports 28 languages
-Force Close issue fixes
-Miscellaneous bug fixes
-Pinch to zoom added on PDF viewer
ThinkFree Mobile enables you to have instantaneous office productivity application, with the use of any device, with remarkable functions and with convenient user interface..
* ThinkFree Mobile’s advanced functionality of high speed upload and response time, improves efficiency!
It’s easy and quick to access.
* ThinkFree Mobile has small footprint and customized user-interface for mobile environment
* ThinkFree Mobile includes file management with synchronize functionality
When working on mobile devices, you can synchronize all documents with your PC or notebook. It enables you to open, create and manage documents easily.
* ThinkFree Mobile makes sharing and collaboration easy! You can open the documents readily, share your insights and opinions, and others can find the documents quickly.
Office on the go
-Office suite optimized for mobility.
-Create, view, edit, access and share Microsoft○R office anytime you want
-Compatibility with Microsoft○R office(word processor, spread sheet and presentation document)
-View PDF file
Cloud computing support
-Share, upload and access any file on your handset
-ThinkFree storage gives 2GB free storage
-Google docs support (not support on ver 4.2)
Perfect File management
-No need to have any other stand-alone file manger
-Support media file management as well as office documents
Easy to use and quick response
-Highly intuitive UX/UI design
-Two-finger zoom, flick scrolling and multi-touch support
-Optimized for mobile device that gives you quick and reliable response
-Portrait & Landscape view
-Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
-Search by word
-Text encoding option
-DOC/DOCX/DOT/DOTX/RTF/TXT (Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
-Edit and Send
-Delete/Insert paragraph break
-Quick select word/sentence/paragraph
- Portrait & Landscape view
- Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
- Search by word
- Various embedded objects (Chart/Drawing/Image)
- XLS/XLSX/CSV (Excel 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
- Edit data/chart/formula/function/style/border
- Live update when editing data/chart/formula/function
- Insert/Delete rows/columns/cells
- Resize height/width
- Insert Shape/Photo/Drawing
- Portrait & Landscape view
- Outline & Full screen view
- Easy zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
- Flip to navigate
- Various embedded objects (Drawing/Image)
- PPT/PPTX/PPS/PPSX/POT/POTX (PowerPoint 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/201
- Edit text/style/shape
- Move/Delete any object
- Move/Delete/Reorder slides
- Insert Shape/Photo/Drawing
- Native PDF Viewing
- Email Attachment Support
- Search Text
- Bookmarks Support
- Superior Embedded Font Support
- Reflow view
- Multiple Zoom Levels
- Easy Zoom (Double-Tap & Pinch)
- Multi-lingual support
- Intuitive file manager
- Send by email
- Seamless integration with ThinkFree Online
- Google Docs support
- Extract ZIP archive
- Live Folder for recent documents
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $2.99
• Annually for $29.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo