BabyForum is a thoughtful made app and community for (expecting) parents in the UK. Hundreds of mothers and fathers exchange ideas, answers and tips on various topics of pregnancy, birth and the first years of a babies' life. Meet other mothers from your city or region, take part in in-depth discussions on baby related topics or just talk about everyday life.
The BabyForum community is very helpful and filled with users who are open to share their advice and ideas from the many personal experiences of their life in parenting. From the desire to have children to the safest baby seat for your car. Our community is moderated, holds a lot of practical functionalities to engage in interesting topics and discussions and respects your privacy when you have intimate questions. Especially for parents who care about online privacy and don’t like to have their posts and pictures stored and processed in big data centers of social networks, are using BabyForum.
• Follow the community's topics and discussions. Read and post with your phone on the go.
• A quick and clear design which is easy to dive right into.
• Meet with other mothers in private chats, personally or in groups.
• Upload pictures, integrate links, emojis and more in your comments.
• A good search function helps you to find answers to your questions quickly.
• Create your own categories with #hashtags.
• Mention other users with @username to get them notified.
• Change the appearance of the app with the colour settings.
With BabyForum we would like to give you an active community to talk about everything family and child related with other parents like you. It is designed to help you learn from the personal experiences of others and to share your personal knowledge to them. Our team has been working on websites and apps for families for 11 years, and we are giving our best to integrate all what we have learned into this app. We also pay attention to your personal data and internet safety and do not misuse it for advertising.