Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service's mobile app service, 『Health e-Eum』, has been configured so that the main inquiry and application services of the institution's website (www.hira.or.kr) can be easily and conveniently used in a mobile environment.
1. HIRA Health Guidance: A map service that allows you to inquire basic information such as address, phone number, treatment category, number of doctors, and medical equipment of hospitals and pharmacies, evaluation information, and medical cost information based on location
2. Information on non-covered medical expenses: A service to help the medical institution provide appropriate non-covered medical expenses and make a reasonable choice for patients using the medical institution by confirming and disclosing the price of non-covered medical expenses submitted by the medical institution
3. Non-insured medical expenses confirmation service: A service that confirms whether medical expenses paid by medical institutions as non-insured are eligible for health insurance (medical benefits)
4. About! Safe information to take: A service that allows you to enter the drug name or scan a barcode to check basic drug information and whether or not the drug is recalled by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
5. Self-work history inquiry: A service that allows you to check your work history, such as the name of the health care institution you worked for, the period of service, and the type of work, if you have a history of working at a health care institution
6. The medicine I take! At a glance: A service that allows you to check medication administration history and individual allergy/side-effect information for the past year (based on the inquiry date)
7. Viewing my medical information: A service that allows you to check information such as the medical fee paid, total medical expenses, medical history, prescription dispensing history, etc.
(The relevant hospital/clinic pharmacy requests the health insurance review and assessment service for the details of treatment and provides the data upon completion of the review)
8. My health notebook: A service that allows you to check your medical use information, such as herbal medicine, dental scaling, physical therapy, emergency treatment, and the number of simple radiographs taken this year
Information on app access rights
[Optional access rights]
-Location: You can use nearby hospital/pharmacy information based on your current location.
- Phone: You can make a phone call from the app.
- Camera: You can use the photo attachment function.
- File and Media: You can use the function to upload/download files.
※ Even if you do not agree to the optional access right, you can use the service except for the function of the right.