It's time to get stuff done with the Yahoo Mail app. Just add your Gmail, Outlook, AOL or Yahoo Mail to get going. We automatically organize all the things life throws at you, like receipts and attachments, so you can find what you need fast. Plus, we've got your back with other convenient features like one-tap unsubscribe, free trial expiration alerts and package tracking.
• One-tap unsubscribe from pushy promos Skip the tiny unsubscribe links at the end of long emails. We organize all your mailing lists in one spot, so it’s easy to unsubscribe from noisy newsletters and promos with a quick tap.
• Organize and navigate your inbox with ease Find what you need fast with inbox filters that sort your emails by attachments, starred, unread, and more. Stay organized and clear out the junk by deleting or moving up to 10,000 emails at once from a particular sender or category.
• Quickly spot receipts & package delivery updates See all your receipts organized in one place so you can easily find the one you're looking for. Plus, see the status of all your upcoming deliveries at a glance. Top-of-inbox package tracking alerts means you'll never miss a delivery.
• Pull up the best deals from your inbox No more searching through countless promotional emails to find those savings. This view organizes your inbox around your favorite stores and the categories you shop. Now, find all your favorite deals—without the clutter.
• Keep tabs on your free trials Get reminders before free trials expire—so you can update your subscription plan or cancel before the subscription trial ends.
• Customize your notifications Choose which notifications you really need and say bye-bye to the ones you don't. You can turn on alerts for emails from people, bills & receipts, deals, travel, reminders or general messages.
• Connect your other accounts Bring your Gmail, AOL, or Microsoft accounts and take advantage of extra features. Set your own swipe actions, change up the sounds or swap in your favorite color. (We like purple)
• Accessibility Making sure our products are accessible is a priority. Yahoo Mail has high contrast themes, dynamic text resizing and VoiceOver screen reader compatibility. Plus, folders at the bottom of the inbox allow assistive technology users to navigate with less effort.
• 1,000GB free storage That's 985 more than some other inboxes, just sayin. ;) Download the app and enjoy a more spacious inbox.
• Yahoo Mail Plus Get ad-free mail, extra organization and privacy features, plus 24/7 tech support across your iOS mobile devices.
+ Available as an in-app purchase at $1.99/month charged to your iTunes account + Subscription will auto-renew each month within 24 hours of your renewal date + Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
Dec 2, 2022
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Update causes major inconvenience since updating the app every time. I want to open an email i have to force stop the app and then reopen it in order to actually se the email I want to see. This happened everytime inopen the app to read an email. It will just "load" and stay blank. It's extremely frustrating and inconvenient. I'm not the only person I have talked to with the issue, and it's getting difficult to be able to easily use the app anymore on the phone, especially for important emails.
93 people found this review helpful
November 29, 2022
Hi there, can we please have your Yahoo ID? Email us at email@example.com.
Show review history
November 18, 2022
This app used to be a lifesaver but now it's everything but. I can deal with the delayed email delivery, and the app lagging quite frequently. But what I can't deal with is what happens when I go to compose an email, and need to back out. I hit the back button and the app freezes. I try to close the app but it won't close properly. The app will shrink but not close. It's strange because you can still operate the phone somewhat with it being blocked.
295 people found this review helpful
Edward Chaffee Jr.
Show review history
November 13, 2022
Have been using the older version. It started to fail to load the URL, so uninstalled it and loaded this version from Google Play. The functions like scrolling down the emails, deleting read emails, and choosing/checking messages are much more streamlined and faster. UPDATE 11-13-2022: My email was getting locked up - it refused to load between windows. I had to shutdown the program and open it again from scratch. It kept repeating this, so I ended up uninstalling and then re-installing it.