[Home] > [Menu] > [Wallpaper] > [Live Wallpaper]
or create and open shortcut to "MultiPicture Live Wallpaper Setting"
* Show pictures from gallery
* Show pictures from folder
* Show pictures from Web album (need plugin)
* Change picture by double tap
* Change picture by time interval
* Transition effect
The scrolling depends behavior of the Home application.
If scrolling does not work or something strange, try to change workaround option.
Or check Home app's settings too. (such as wallpaper scrolling enable/disable, overshoot of scrolling, etc.)
This does not works properly with home application of the Galaxy S series (ICS) and the HTC Sense 3.X. Because these home applications does not notify right screen position.
The source code, the plugin interface and previous versions are available from web site.
- Double tap to take a picture. Saved in /sdcard/CTW folder.
- Switch between front and back cameras.
- User can change camera resolution.
- Enable/Disable shutter sound (Low resolution only)
- Color effect, White balance, Flash mode, Focus mode.
- Pinch zoom. Zoom in/out by two finger touch.
- QR code recognition. Single tap to start recognition.
- Launch browser with URL recognized from QR code.
- Map/Dial/Email/SMS also supported.
- Tested on Galaxy Nexus (4.0) and Xperia Arc (2.3).
1. Press menu button when you are in your Home application.
2. Select Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers -> Camera Through.
Web LiveWallpaper syncs with the original page and automatically refreshes the wallpaper.
[Web LiveWallpaper lets you:]
(1) Set a web page you select for the wallpaper by taking either of the following ways:
(1-1) Browse through pages and select the one you want for the wallpaper, and press "Apply".
(1-2) Select the page from "URL" or "Search" menu, and press "Apply".
(1-3) On the web browser, go to Menu->Other->Share pages, and select "Web LiveWallpaper".
(2) Customize the reloading interval, web page position and scale.
(3) Launch the web browser by double tapping the screen.
[Advanced feature in the Pro version]
The (3) above is only avaiable in the pro version.
- It is possible to set Facebook/Twitter to the wallpaper even if they are required to login. You need to set the wallpaper just after you complete login on the settings for this application.