Pet diary allows you to define a set of alarms for each of your pets and get reminder when a care (like nail clipping or vaccination) should be performed.
With Pet Diary you will never forget essential cares for your pets.
Current feature are:
* Define alarms and scheduling for different cares for your pets.
* Track the growth and health of your pets.
* Track expense for your pets.
* Track images for your pets in different occasions and moment.
If you like the application, please like us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-Diary/740275392717106 and give a treat to your pet on behalf of us :)
The diary uses variety of tasks alarms to remind you a care task for your pet such as cleaning your aquarium (for your awesome Betta fish).
Make Beautiful albums with your pets by uploading your pet selfie to this diary! :-)
If you care about your pets weight and height you can easily track by writing the event like in a diary...
* 10 types of pets diary:
- Mammal (Dog, Cat,Parrot,Rabbit Hamster,Chicken)
- Reptile (Snake, Iguana)
- Insect (Spider)
* Simple and organized vaccine \ feeding reminder manager
* Beautiful graphical representation of your pet's feeding reminder status.
* Choosable pet (Mammal,Reptile,Insect) icons
* Advanced user can use the multi configuration reminder actions such as vaccination
* Record and Track your pets health (vaccine, medicine reception) & growth history
* Store vital details such as license number, your pet birthday, breeder and even your insurance details
* Observe your log data in charts
* Save and attache your pets images and create your own pet album
* Tag your pet by avatar or using your own pet image
* Manage multiple types of pets
* Track doctor visits with option to edit/delete/reorder
So, take care for your pets!
Brought to you by Measure C.
You could win a monthly $1,000 cash prize for carpooling at least twice a week with at least one other person to work or school! Each eligible entry also qualifies participants for the annual Grand Prize Drawings, that will be held every July to give away fabulous prize packages!
Measure C has continued to strive to improve our county’s transportation needs. We have come a long way, and with your help, Fresno County can reach unprecedented levels of truly becoming an eco-friendly and commuter-friendly area.
If your commute starts or ends in Fresno, then you qualify to log your rides and be eligible to win prizes.
- Remembers your ID
- One time registration
- Home screen Commute Log button
- See past and current winners
- Suggest prizes
- MPG calculators
- Split your gas bill calculator
- Sign up on app (no website registration required)
- Available on all major smartphone platforms
- Access to mobile websites for Measure C & ValleyRides
With the push of a button (Take Action), you can agree to have a letter hand delivered, signed with your name on it, and individually addressed to the specific elected officials that will be considering the issue.
Each year, the Fresno Chamber of Commerce takes positions on laws that are being considered at all levels of government. Efforts are continually made to nurture relationships with local, state and federal elected officials and their staff to ensure that our member businesses are represented on issues that might have an impact to our city, state or nation.
Join the Fresno Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Council in advocating for the best business environment.
"GACPAC is the platinum standard for advocacy software. We told the Tricycle team what we wanted to do and they delivered more than we could have even imagined - we have total control of the process. "
Anna Borgeas - COO, Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Quick, Easy and Mobile
- Instant notification of new issues
- Approve a letter to be sent in your name, with just one click
- Detailed contact info for Elected representatives
- Tips & Tricks area for quicker navigation
- Suggest an issue to GAC
- Saves profile for quicker approval of future letter campaigns
- No more printing, faxing or hand signing letters
- Join with other businesses for a stronger voice on issues
Just visiting Fresno or a resident, this is the app that will help you find everything you need to do business right away:
- Photo Galleries
- Latest Chamber & Member News
- Events Calendar
- Member Directory
- - Driving Directions
- - Searchable by name or business category
- - Direct dial by telephone
- - Share Contact info with friends
- - Chairman's Circle Designations
All the features of this app are updated in real time, which means you always have the latest in; News, Member Info, Photos & Event Info at your fingertips.
Customize each set with the touch of a button. REP-MAXX Automatically loads the weight and is touch screen operated.
Why lift weights when you can take your REPS to the MAXX!!!
Use this app and keep track of your workout.
(Striving to make Fresno GREAT!)
OCCUPATION: Small business owner (retail stores) for 17 years, real estate agent for 25 years
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
I know the needs of District 2, having raised seven children here with my husband Thom. I have been an active resident of District 2 for nearly thirty years, while selling real estate and operating our three retail stores.
I co-chaired Measure C; Central High East was built with those funds, which began a sustained period of growth for Central Unified. I am gratified that my grandchildren and neighbors will benefit from this facility for generations to come.
As a business owner and mother, I am an expert on budgets, asset management, problem solving, and negotiation. These practical skills have prepared me well to serve on the Fresno City Council.
Our City faces critical problems with its budget that need a strong hand. I am concerned about the impact of recent budget cuts on our City's ability to deliver critical services. I have the budget experience to keep public safety and job creation as top priorities as we balance the budget.
My promise is to work with my District 2 neighbors to make our community a better, safer place, one that attracts more business and families and offers a quality of life unmatched in the State.
- Candidate Information
- Donate to the campaign
- Volunteer Form
- Order Yard Signs
- Submit Issues & Concerns
- Endorse Kelly Miller
- Events Calendar
- Social Media Feeds
- Website Link
- District Map
- Election Day Countdown
- Contact Options
FPPC # 1345605