NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER is designed to control Yamaha network player which is communicated via a LAN cable by using Android device. It provides you easy and comfortable operations with Android device.
(1) Playback/control Network Player.
(2) When the internet radio is selected from this application while Network Player is connected to the internet environment, it plays on Network Player.
(3) Check/change the configurations of Network Player.
(4) Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your Android device(*1).
(5) This application is exclusively designed for Network Player. Refer to the official website regarding supported formats and operation verification of peripheral devices.
Network CD Player
- CD-N500, CD-N301
- R-N500, R-N301
Network CD Receiver
*1 Due to playing conditions and/or connection environment, there might be a possibility of a playback error
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
･ Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
･ Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.