NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER is designed to control Yamaha network player which is communicated via a LAN cable by using Android device. It provides you easy and comfortable operations with Android device.
(1) Playback/control Network Player in line with DLNA.
(2) When the internet radio is selected from this application while Network Player is connected to the internet environment, it plays on Network Player.
(3) Check/change the configurations of Network Player.
(4) Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your Android device(*1).
(5) This application is exclusively designed for Network Player. Refer to the official website regarding supported formats and operation verification of peripheral devices.
Network CD Player
- CD-N500, CD-N301
- R-N500, R-N301
Network CD Receiver
*1 Due to playing conditions and/or connection environment, there might be a possibility of a playback error
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
･ Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
･ Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.