With Planner you can:
• Keep track of your day. See your ongoing and upcoming classes
• Save your daily plan
• Manage your homework and exams (grades included)
• Add reminders for important classes, homework and exams
• Keep track of your absences
• Auto-mute the device when a class starts
• Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users
• View your performance based on the grades you get
• Create multiple profiles than just School such as Tuition, Guitar course etc.
• Remove ads
Official Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117892748602792748396
Due to very limited free time, you won't see a major update in a while. Though, I work on it on weekends so every Sunday there should be a new update.
* Organize tasks by course and due date!
* See a summary of your current progress in each class along with your average, cumulative grade (minimum possible grade), and maximum possible grade.
* Mess around with your projected grades to calculate what you need on the final exam to achieve your goals!
* See an aggregated and sorted list of all your upcoming assignments and tasks. Using this workflow you can insure you don't miss any assignments and prioritize by assignment weight, and due date.
** IMPROVE YOUR GRADES AND SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE! **
#1 Course Organizer for University, College and High School Students!!
To get started with Studious, add your subjects first through the 'Subjects' option in the menu. That's it! Then you're free to edit your timetable, homework and exams as you wish.
Upcoming features (in the next few releases):